Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can go in and out of body as well as, vortices through time. Once, I went out of body and vorticed back in time and teleported to be with John the Apostle on Patmos Island. This was our first meeting:

Then I fell at his feet to worship him...

I didn't mind being worshiped by John but, Jesus Himself was non too pleased!

Quoting John, I said:

But he *said to me, “Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Rev 19:10 NASB

So, I had to tell him that I was a brother--a fellow Christian from the future.

He was writing the Book of Revelation at the time.

He immediately wanted to know more about the "Marriage Feast of the Lamb" which was odd because, everything I learned about that Feast I learned from him. So I guess through John, in essence, I am a writer of Scripture!

I asked him to tell me what he meant by, "God is love". He said, "God, [the character and nature of] love He-is", it's not catapult trajectory calculations!"

Of course, we were speaking in tongues to each other and I would peek over his shoulder; as he was writing, and say things like, "helicopter". He would respond, "Yeah, I know, Locusts". Believe me I tried!

In the end, I really didn't teach him anything. Except for one thing, and for this I am most proud......Pull My Finger!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Symph

Symph

Jul 6, 2017
NASHVILLE
✟90,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bwahahahahahaha I get it, took me a second, they should make a short clip about this. Some guy steps through a time portal, sees John of Patmos, asks him questions about Revelations, he doesn't know what he's talking about, and then indirectly tells him how to write it.... PARADOX. *mind explosion*

• Haha
Reactions: Haipule
Upvote 0

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bwahahahahahaha I get it, took me a second, they should make a short clip about this. Some guy steps through a time portal, sees John of Patmos, asks him questions about Revelations, he doesn't know what he's talking about, and then indirectly tells him how to write it.... PARADOX. *mind explosion*
The funniest thing is I said, "and your Brethren" which is plural. And, how easy it is to distract anyone from that fact! :) Truly, I'm going to hell! :) "Pull my finger"--I laugh my myself silly!

• Haha
Reactions: Symph
Upvote 0

Symph

Jul 6, 2017
NASHVILLE
✟90,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The funniest thing is I said, "and your Brethren" which is plural. And, how easy it is to distract anyone from that fact! :) Truly, I'm going to hell! :) "Pull my finger"--I laugh my myself silly!
lol you have a very interesting sense of humor my friend :)

Upvote 0