Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He says along the lines: Because the size of the New Jerusalem is so big that it HAS to be aliens that will descend, which is absurd.

Sorry, but I don't remember that part from the video. Would you mind posting the time so that I can examine the comment more closely (for a more accurate response)?

It could be space elevators and space cities that will be constructed.

There are a variety of interpretations, to be sure, but for me, I think it's the intense interest in aliens over the past several decades that most makes me think the majority of the world will likely view the return of Jesus as an alien invasion.

A few months back I watched an alien invasion movie called "The 5th wave" which had some shockingly similar parallels to what the Revelation describes. In the movie, the aliens provoke a series of natural disasters as part of their per-invasion strategy. In the Revelation there are the "7 trumpets of the tribulation" which herald a series of world disasters just before Jesus returns.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And if that's not enough, New Jerusalem, which had been cloaked all these years below the lunar surface

Oh. That's one I hadn't heard before. Nice schematic too showing the size fit.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Oh. That's one I hadn't heard before. Nice schematic too showing the size fit.

No problemo Petros, thanks for the reading. It's not something i'd be dogmatic about. I could have just been having fun with ES the alien invasion guy. But if the shoe fits. That deal about the 8 pointy corners of the New Jerusalem cube tucking in just 20 feet below the lunar surface, and Gabriel making the trip to Daniel's location in 3.5 minutes, made it walk and quack like a duck for me. Imagine all these many a long years, Heaven was never really that far away.

Our mansions will have ceilings so high they could contain an atmosphere. I could get lost in my room there for a thousand years. More so than in a Galaxy-class version of the USS Enterprise-D, which had at least seven holodecks. Imagine a room with a farm and my dogs and cats and Clydesdale horses.

The ancillary evidence points to this being the case. Heaven is a physical building built by God. Streets of gold and gates of pearl. Jesus said he won't eat of the Passover, until it is fulfilled, when He eats it with us in His Father's Kingdom.

A spirit would not enjoy flying around in a disembodied state. Was this one of the reasons for the big bang?

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’​

Even the Legion demon, an intelligent entity created by God, would find it preferable to inhabit the body of a swine, than to pass through arid places seeking rest and finding none.

“What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” Now a herd of many pigs was feeding at some distance from them. And the demons begged him, saying, “If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of pigs.”​

Some of the Apollo astronauts were surprised when the moon rang like a bell for three hours after being impacted by the lunar module. There have also been those who have said the moon may be hollow, not having enough density for it's size.

"Meantime the experiments we had left on the lunar surface were busy recording and transmitting data. They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact. The best guess was that the Moon was composed of rubble a lot deeper below its surface than anybody had assumed. The internal structure, being fractured instead of a solid mass, could bounce the seismic energy from piece to piece for quite a while.

The same phenomenon was observed at two ALSEP stations when the Apollo 14 crew jettisoned their lunar module Antares and programmed it to crash between the Apollo 12 and 14 sites.

With every mission after Apollo 12, additional seismic calibrations were obtained by aiming the Saturn S-IVB stage to impact a selected point on the Moon after separation from the spacecraft. The seismic vibrations from these impacts lasted about three hours.​

https://history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html

Does the Moon Sound Like a Bell?

Mysteriously there are some lunar rocks that have been found to contain PROCESSED METALS such as Brass, the elements of Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 that have NEVER been found to occur naturally.

Strangely, the Moon’s concentration of mass is located at a series of points just below the surface.

Earth’s moon is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary, nearly “perfect” circular orbit. It’s a fact that the Moon does not spin like a natural celestial body. In other words, our Moon does not share any characteristics with other moons found in our Solar System.

There are some lunar rocks that have been found to contain ten times more titanium than “titanium rich” rocks on planet Earth. Here on Earth, we use Titanium in supersonic jets, deep diving submarines and spacecraft. It’s unexplainable. Dr Harold Urey, Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry said he was “terribly puzzled by the rocks astronauts found on the moon and their Titanium content. The samples were unimaginable and mind-blowing since researchers could not account for the presence of Titanium.

Simply put the Moon should not be where it is currently. Everything points to the possibility that Earth’s moon was in fact placed into its current orbit in the distant past. The Moon’s unnatural orbit and irregular composition raise hundreds of questions that neither NASA scientists, astronomers or geologists are able to answer today.

7 Irregularities that suggest Earth’s Moon was engineered

moon-orbit-1024x576.jpg

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Arthur Conan Doyle

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Even the Legion demon, an intelligent entity created by God, would find it preferable to inhabit the body of a swine, than to pass through arid places seeking rest and finding none.

“What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” Now a herd of many pigs was feeding at some distance from them. And the demons begged him, saying, “If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of pigs.”​
I agree with most of what you said - though I would like to see the scripture that says that God created evil spirits/demons -
Legion is a lot of many demons/evil spirits , not just one .
To say God created them is like saying that when you commit sin that it was God committing sin .
It is contradiction to say that God created a demon and say that it is good as He said about everything else He created only to turn around and call them unclean spirits and cast them into the abyss

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I agree with most of what you said - though I would like to see the scripture that says that God created evil spirits/demons -
Legion is a lot of many demons/evil spirits , not just one .
To say God created them is like saying that when you commit sin that it was God committing sin .
It is contradiction to say that God created a demon and say that it is good as He said about everything else He created only to turn around and call them unclean spirits and cast them into the abyss

"I form the light, and create darkness:
"I make peace, and create evil:
"I the LORD do all these things.

"Has the potter no right over the clay,
to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?

"What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction?​

My point must not have been made clear. It's not that God created demons. It's that the entity that God created, a highly intelligent spirit being, which became a demon, does not want to be wandering around in a non physical spirit world without some sort of physical vessel to inhabit. Even if the only thing around at the time is the body of a hog.

Nor do i think WE will be floating around on clouds playing harps in a wispy non physical heaven. And what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

And He ate and drank with His disciples and showed them His physical scars after He had been resurrected.

So we are going to eat of the Passover, at it's fulfillment, with Him at His Father's House in the Kingdom of God.

If it were not true,
Would He have told us so?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
"I form the light, and create darkness:
"I make peace, and create evil:
"I the LORD do all these things.
My point must not have been made clear. It's not that God created demons. It's that the entity that God created, a highly intelligent spirit being, which became a demon, does not want to be wandering around in a non physical spirit world without some sort of physical vessel to inhabit. Even if the only thing around at the time is the body of a hog.​

Nor do i think WE will be floating around on clouds playing harps in a wispy non physical heaven. And what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

And He ate and drank with His disciples and showed them His physical scars after He had been resurrected.

So we are going to eat of the Passover, at it's fulfillment, with Him at His Father's House in the Kingdom of God.

If it were not true,
Would He have told us so?
I think I see your point although the word evil here is not used as it may seem to some - as it does not apply to demons or demonic actions so God did not pave the way for demons to enter into man His most beloved creation as that was done through another , yes I agree those demonic unclean spirits wanted a body such as anything that has the ability to live as they were afraid that Jesus would cast them into the abyss and permanently stay there . I agree that we will have physical bodies and not some sheet flying in the air playing a harp ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all. I realize the title may sound a little sensational, but I'd like to discuss this topic as a serious possibility. The basic idea is that the return of Jesus will likely to be viewed as an alien invasion and perhaps this is (at least partly) how the AC will convince (or trick or cajole?) the armies of the earth to gather against God to fight him. The video is only a few minutes long. I look forward to hearing what others think.

The New Jerusalem comes down from heaven AFTER THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM, WHICH EXISTS OF COURSE AFTER THE 3 1/2 YEAR GREAT TRIBULATION PERIOD.
However, 200 million demon locusts coming out of the Abyss that sting and torture mankind who have the mark of Beast will certainly seem like aliens to them!
Also Chuck Missler put out an audio book, "The Return of the Nephilim" about 25 years ago. In it he said mankind will believe that the Nephilim are aliens who return to deceive mankind into thinking they are the gods who put us here and faith in Christ is a lie. Many people do believe the possibility that we came from somewhere else and that aliens altered our DNA and have been observing us for a long time.
Whatever deceptions arrive, people will follow them.
But I think when the Holy Spirit (the Restrainer) is taken out of the way along with the Church that He occupies, all hell will break lose. Nothing good will be on earth. They will only resort to evil, wicked things, ideas, and believe lies. It will be every man for himself, because without God, man left to himself can only produce evil. They will be INSANE, meaning, they won't be in touch with reality and so warring against God is the ultimate form of insanity.

Upvote 0

jovanovic

Jun 13, 2017
malmö
✟9,951.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the aliens where behind ancient religions and massive buildings like the pyramids. they are the fallen angels, the same group who was called "the sons of god" who presented themself before the lord to talk about JOB. and they will come back in full force trying to fool people to worship them as gods.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would look at it a different way. God did not create them - to have an evil nature. I think somewhere along the line, free will choices were made. My reasoning is God created man, but...

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

It is a difficult question to answer that if the demons are nephillim no longer alive - then are all nephillim condemned at birth because they are an extension of the rebellious angels? I don't dwell on it. Not enough information available. It is enough to focus on that we humans have been given free will to be saved or not.

As far as the verse about God creating good and evil. It does not mean all good or all evil - there is. Humans can certainly create evil as in the above verse in Genesis 6:5. And humans can also do acts of goodness. Although no-one is totally good... because of sin.

There can be from God blessings and curses. If the Israelites got into worshiping false gods - they received the curses, the evil. If they did what was right according to the instructions God gave them - they received the blessings, the good.

Another way of looking at God creating good and evil - is that God establishes what is good and what is evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums