Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Evangelist Bobby Conner spoke about being shown that one woman who was the
head of the church prayer group was actually cursing the church she was in
in false tongues..... .and she was exorcised during that meeting.......

I will try to find that Bobby Conner sermon.... it is very interesting indeed!

My wife falls down during certain meetings and she often can hardly stop laughing but I see her level of wisdom and patience for me is growing and growing and growing and growing so I believe that there is a genuine variation of falling down that is indeed a gift of the Holy Spirit.

• Useful
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,360.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes there is a genuine biblical response to His Holy Presence - and there is the counterfeit.
2 Chon 5:
13 The trumpeters and singers joined together to praise and thank the LORD with one voice. They raised their voices, accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and musical instruments, in praise to the LORD: “For He is good; His loving devotion endures forever.” Then the temple, the house of the LORD, was filled with a cloud 14 so that the priests could not stand there to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the LORD filled the house of God.

• Winner
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of deliverance, i wish some pastor could of have had done it to me a long time ago, now it seems God said 'oh look nobody delivered you, well i give you the tools to do it yourself' and now i'm being free of things i recognize i had even as a child.

I think this is badly needed in the church, and also christians ignore how much the devil has on them. Specially from before they were christians.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I saw the video, I never ever fell, or felt i was losing control, or shook, or the like, actually i have seen people in church laughing and falling, but it never happened to me,
except after i converted, i was 'in the first love experience' and i was driving a motorcycle, and felt this 'celestial' feeling in my being like if i was feeling heaven itself, and it was so intense that i couldn't drive well! so i rejected it a bit, but i regret doing that!, because i should have stopped the motorcycle to let this continue since it was so beautiful and supernatural.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hope this is the right place to post this...

Please watch this video regarding dealing with manifestations in the Church.

Public Statement About Demonic and Fleshly Manifestations In The Church - PLEASE READ THIS TEXT...

Your comment appreciated.

I like him and what he says is true. I've experienced the manifestations occur around me in my daily walk. The Lord is Holy and that Holiness brings what is hidden to the surface. Many times at a check out counter I have to back up a little because a spirit of confusion comes to the surface in the person. I like the way he presented this teaching mildly but in person he does not play with the demonic, he just cast them out. And yes, he is for real.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Watched the first few min. Know there are counterfeits. It's not a blanket statement - whoever manifest this specific way is always demonic or always God.

Casting out needs to be done under the guidance of the Holy Spitrit. Deliverance happens as we let Him minister to us.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟458,190.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, what he described in that video is the kundalini spirit which is the counterfeit of the Holy Spirit. It commonly occurs in Bethel and other mega churches where all false doctrines are being taught and practiced. This is why we need to be mindful of whom we listen to and in applying their teachings in our lives.

I attended one deliverance conference and there was no rolling around or people darting across the room. lol However, there was this one girl who's face kept contorting just at a mere command when told to come out. I've wondered exactly what that spirit was. When the woman stopped commanding, the girl stopped contorting immediately. Seemed a bit strange.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Things not understood usually gets labeled kundalini spirit. But some of it is flesh - still not kundqlin Then in some cases kundalin Some of it is Godly.

Commanded and contortied That's the way it works sometimes. Needs to be done under the guidance of thr Holy Spirit. 1 example "And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and Come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not." Luk 4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The 'laughing' errors propagated from Toronto around 1992* ruined many previously good (long time) fellowships WORLD WIDE in a short time -
a massive false 'revival' destroyed much good and
was accepted by many gullible.

*give or take a few years - the now infamous Toronto debacle ...
The Counterfeit Revival - Christian Research Institute
The Counterfeit Revival - Christian Research Institute
Jun 10, 2009The Toronto Blessing. Long before Randy Clark's January 1994 trip to Canada, Toronto Airport Vineyard pastor John Arnott was being conditioned for what was to follow. As his wife, Carol Arnott, explains, "God also spoke to John and said, 'I want you to hang around people that have an anointing.'" 53

• Informative
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Many believers touched at Toronto and are still serving the Lord. Heidi Baker has over 5,000 churches in their organiztion. It's an environment that includes ministers being attacked and some are killed.

It doesnt take much to offend some believers. I've seen a few tears and a spoken Amen do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Many believers touched at Toronto and are still serving the Lord. It doesnt take a lot to offend some believers. I've seen a few tears and a spoken Amen do it.
Mostly they've not just fallen, but deceive others with the infamous "Toronto Blessing" which is total fraud. Test, test, test......

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I know to test, test, test.

You're entitled to your conclusion as am I.
No conclusion - observation - observing the ridiculous, the unfaithful, the unScriptural, and so on,
testing it then by Scripture - what does Scripture say about the unfaithful, the unScriptural, the ridiculous ? (as men of God around the world also agree with Scripture, and ament the Toronto debacle - including some who fell for it for a while , I think)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
About 335 results (0.50 seconds)
Search Results
Web results
Spirit Of Error » Blog Archive » Heidi Baker's claim to be an ...

www.spiritoferror.org › 2016/06 › heidi-bakers-claim-to-be-an-apostle

Jun 6, 2016 - Contrary to what Stafford was told, Heidi Baker does claim to be a ... occurred while attending a revival in Toronto led by the NAR apostle Randy Clark. ... They may be cooking up an end-time, ecumenical false revival like the ...
Heidi Baker — Messed Up Church — Pirate Christian Media

www.piratechristian.com › messedupchurch › tag › Heidi+Baker

Here's Sid Roth selling the false revival of Todd Bentley in 2008, right before the "Lakeland ..... That's a direct reference to the Toronto and Brownsville "revivals" (and .... Bob Jones, Todd Bentley, Rick Joyner, Patricia King, Heidi Baker, Randy ...

Heidi Baker

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Oh there's lots of criticism including from believers. If you had a big ministry, you would be on somebody's radar.
Yes, but the ones who REMAIN TRUE TO GOD'S WORD cannot be shaken and are VERIFIED by GOD'S WORD - there's nothing to darkness or false teaching in them to expose.
The one's in the Toronto deception, and other deceptions, are shaken, and fall apart (their deception is exposed and falls apart). The darkness and false teachings fall apart in the LIGHT (JESUS) of God's Word and Spirit.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Casting out is just one aspect of deliverance. It also includes portions of Eph 6- putting on the whole armour of God and why we should. This is also available to all believers. Also, Matt 18 and other Scriptures tells us how important forgiveness is

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh there's lots of criticism including from believers. If you had a big ministry, you would be on somebody's radar. Sometimes it doesnt even take a large ministry.

It appears that "Success" is an unforgivable sin among the Visible Church Organizations.

It Should be noted, however, that Demonic "Possession" isn't Biblical. The word is "daimonizomai" - i.e. to be "Demonized" which eliminates the false impression that a "Born Again Christian" can't be "Demonized". Christians are warned not to "Give PLACE" to the enemy, which would make no sense if it weren't possible. Christians through Biblical IGNORANCE, and sloppy Spiritual Hygiene can "Give place" until they essentially become "slaves" to the demonic, and require the ministry of deliverance to break free - of what they permitted to happen in the first place. "Unforgiveness" is one GIANT front door for the demonic to enter. FEAR is another, and, of course willful SIN.

Upvote 0