California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, if you wouldn’t mind me saying so. The rest of God is not baptizism through death, it is ceasing from you own works and entering into the rest of God.

The teaching of us being dead in Christ is a most true and blessing of a teaching to be brought into.

It is when we reckon ourselfs dead onto sin and alive unto God. Ceasing from living out from self and live by faith in the new birth that has been birthed in us.

Blessings as we grow closer to the one who died for us.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As the scripture I quoted tells you, that Paul didn't want to be found having his own works which were by the law but that which is through the Faith of Christ the work of God which is my faith. And the scripture also tells us that we are that to the law by the body of Christ and even in another place it says that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives but if he is dead. With then the knowledge of these things don't you know that he that has been baptized into Christ was baptized into his death?

Hello again, as I’m sure you know, Christianity is having a personal relationship with Christ. I bless and hope for a increase in our personal relationships with Christ.

Blessings,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

psalm911

Feb 26, 2019
kingston
✟6,171.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello again, as I’m sure you know, Christianity is having a personal relationship with Christ. I bless and hope for a increase in our personal relationships with Christ.

Blessings,

A man can only have personal relationship with God he keep his Commandments and this is his commandment that we should believe on the name of his son Jesus Christ I and love one another as Christ gave us commandment. And he that keeps his Commandments dwells in the spirit of God and the spirit of God in him and here by we do know that he stays in US by the spirit of love which he has given us.

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A man can only have personal relationship with God he keep his Commandments and this is his commandment that we should believe on the name of his son Jesus Christ I and love one another as Christ gave us commandment. And he that keeps his Commandments dwells in the spirit of God and the spirit of God in him and here by we do know that he stays in US by the spirit of love which he has given us.

Blessings as we keep pressing into Him :)

Upvote 0

psalm911

Feb 26, 2019
kingston
✟6,171.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Blessings as we keep pressing into Him :)

I'm already in the spirit of Christ and the spirit of Christ is in me. Let us not love in writing it or by saying it but by doing the work of Christ in the spirit of Christ.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As the scripture I quoted tells you, that Paul didn't want to be found having his own works which were by the law but that which is through the Faith of Christ the work of God which is my faith. And the scripture also tells us that we are that to the law by the body of Christ and even in another place it says that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives but if he is dead. With then the knowledge of these things don't you know that he that has been baptized into Christ was baptized into his death?
Faith is what we do because we truly believe.

But because we truly believe .we repent then get baptised and die to self (self effort of rightouesness included) and remain ...in his rest.
Doing rightousness
Because..well we are new creatures...
...good ones lol.

Upvote 0

psalm911

Feb 26, 2019
kingston
✟6,171.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Faith is what we do because we truly believe.

But because we truly believe .we repent then get baptised and die to self (self effort of rightouesness included) and remain ...in his rest.
Doing rightousness
Because..well we are new creatures...
...good ones lol.
Faith is what we do because it is a commandment of God. Then by faith we are baptized into the death of Christ. Then being in the body of the resurrected Christ through water baptism we are then given New Life which is the spirit of Christ in the body of Christ. And by the spirit of Christ we do the work of Christ which is to love as he loved. Which can be seen through the books of Matthew mark Luke and John in the King James Bible.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Faith is what we do because it is a commandment of God. Then by faith we are baptized into the death of Christ. Then being in the body of the resurrected Christ through water baptism we are then given New Life which is the spirit of Christ in the body of Christ. And by the spirit of Christ we do the work of Christ which is to love as he loved. Which can be seen through the books of Matthew mark Luke and John in the King James Bible.
Lol you just said the same thing

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums