Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“We can connect the dots. Because as you showed on the screen with this series of transactions, that’s called money laundering. And this was a very organized criminal enterprise by the Biden family."

“And the reason they did these complicated transactions was to disguise the source of the revenue and to deceive the IRS from paying taxes. So what you’re gonna see in the coming weeks is a lot of loans. Anytime the Bidens have money, they’re gonna claim it was a loan because you don’t have to report loans on your taxes,” Comer continued.

“If you’re the IRS and you’re just looking at someone’s taxes, you would never know that Joe Biden got two checks for loan repayments, $200,000 and $40,000. You wouldn’t know about all the money that we’re going to show that James Biden took in and Hunter Biden took in from loans. Loans is a way — it’s an integral part of money laundering where you deceive from the IRS about the revenue you’re taking in. In other words, you’re a tax cheat.”

You can see the whole interview here:

5:35
MARIA: WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING TO
5:36
ISSUE THE SUBPOENAS TO BRING
5:38
BIDEN FAMILY MEMBERS IN FRONT OF
5:40
YOUR COMMITTEE, AND HOW MANY
5:42
SUBPOENAS ARE YOU EXPECTING TO
5:44
ISSUE?
5:45
>> WELL, I THINK THE SUBPOENAS
5:47
ARE IMMINENT.
5:48
I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A
5:49
BIG WEEK.
5:49
LOOK, FIRST OF ALL, WE KNOW
5:51
TUESDAY MY FRIEND JIM JORDAN
5:53
WHO'S ALSO ON THE OVERSIGHT
5:55
COMMITTEE, BUT HE'S CHAIR OF THE
5:57
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE DOING A
5:58
GREAT JOB INVESTIGATING THE
6:00
WEAPON UNYIZATION OF THE FEDERAL
6:02
GOVERNMENT -- WEAPONIZATION OF
6:03
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, HE'S
6:05
BRINGING IN SPECIAL COUNSEL
6:06
WEISS FOR A DEPOSITION.
6:07
THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT
6:08
PARTICIPANT OF THE OVERALL
6:11
IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY
6:12
INVESTIGATION.
6:12
THERE ARE ALSO A LOT OF OTHER
6:14
DOCUMENTS THAT I THINK ARE ABOUT
6:16
TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK
6:18
PERTAINING TO LOANS AND
6:21
DIFFERENT THINGS THAT MAKE NO
6:24
SENSE, THAT ARE COMPLETELY
6:25
COUNTER TO THE WHAT JOE BIDEN
6:26
HAS SAID PUBLICLY.
6:27
WE'RE ALSO, AS YOU KNOW, WE'VE
6:30
SUBPOENAED A LOT OF BANK
6:31
DOCUMENTS, AND IT'S TAKEN A LONG
6:33
TIME TO GET THESE BANK DOCUMENTS
6:35
IN.
6:36
WE'RE WAITING ON A FEW MORE
6:38
DOCUMENTS TO COME IN THAT WE'VE
6:40
BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SUBPOENAED BUT
6:44
TAKING FOREVER.
6:44
AND I DON'T THINK THE AVERAGE
6:45
PERSON CAN IMAGINE HOW MANY
6:46
DIFFERENT CHECKING ACCOUNTS THE
6:48
PRESIDENT'S SON HAD.
6:49
AND CONSIDERING HE DIDN'T HAVE A
6:51
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS, THAT IN
6:52
ITSELF AND -- IN ITSELF IS AN
6:55
ENORMOUS RED FLAG.
6:56
ONCE ALL THOSE COME IN, THINK
6:57
YOU'RE GOING TO THE SEE SWIFT
6:59
ACTION ON BIDENS, AND I WOULD
7:01
PREDICT SOMEWHERE AROUND TWO
7:03
DOZEN SUBPOENAS IN THE VERY NEAR
7:06
FUTURE.
The Bidens make mysteriously large loans to each other. It all should be documented. If so, fine.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Bidens make mysteriously large loans to each other. It all should be documented. If so, fine.
I notice that Comer made the same "mysteriously large loan" to a family member and tried to conceal it through a corporation apparently set up for that purpose. He seems outraged that anyone would question it. So the whole kerfuffle from the House republicans seems a bit hypocritical, doesn't it?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I notice that Comer made the same "mysteriously large loan" to a family member and tried to conceal it through a corporation apparently set up for that purpose. He seems outraged that anyone would question it. So the whole kerfuffle from the House republicans seems a bit hypocritical, doesn't it?

That may be true but Comer doesn't have the title of "Crime Family" whereas the Biden Crime Family is well known and reported on all the real news channels.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That may be true but Comer doesn't have the title of "Crime Family"
Now he does, by his own actions and claims. If Biden is a crook for giving a family member a loan, so is Comer.

Right Wing response "THAT'S DIFFERENT!"

The Comer Crime Family is now a thing. The biggest difference is that Biden didn't use a shell company to hide the loan, as Comer did. Guess why.

BTW, there's this:
In a series of interviews with conservative media outlets, Comer, a Republican, repeatedly said he did not “believe” that Joe Biden had actually made a loan to his brother. And when Democratic members of the committee and a lawyer for James Biden said that Comer’s committee has documents that show there had indeed been a $200,000 loan from Joe Biden to James Biden, less than two months prior to the $200,000 check from James Biden and his wife to Joe Biden that said “loan repayment,” Comer declared that the Democrats were “lying” – saying that “at the end of the day, there’s no document that shows there was a loan.”

But banking records reviewed by CNN, which Comer’s committee possesses, provide substantial evidence in support of the Democrats’ assertions that there was indeed a $200,000 loan from Joe Biden to James Biden less than two months before the James Biden “loan repayment” check to Joe Biden for the same amount.

Let's see if the Comer Crime Family can show the same facts for their carefully-hidden "loan." You think Comer will come clean on it? Don't hold your breath.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Source? I could find only some unsourced partisan gossip on MSNBC:
It ’s worth emphasizing that this reporting has not been independently confirmed by MSNBC or NBC News. What’s more, when the Daily Beast sought comment from the Kentucky Republican, Comer’s office did not respond.

But it appears that some of Comer’s Democratic colleagues have taken a keen interest in the allegations. Swalwell asked online, for example, “Why did lead MAGA investigator James Comer channel $200,000 to his brother? What is going on? Will he answer questions and turn over documents?”

Daily Beast, a far left propaganda outlet wondered why Comer and his brother swapped farmland?

Upvote 0