Witness...
Aug 19, 2006
Champlin
✟2,903.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jesus said to all of us, if i had servants i would not fall into the hands of the unfaithful...

He also prayed, father please take this cup from me, the cup being His death that He knew of...

He also warns of the future when the world is in deep darkness as a whole, and not many are faithful in truth...

you know what, to me, i think that its possible to save Him...

other than the churches tie in that Jesus saved us from sin, upon rising again, what would be holding us back?

sure everyone that has sinned would then have to deal with God's Wrath, but i believe in God's Purity of Purest of Greatest of Goodness...

and what has truly saved us? we stilll sin...

i know that they can be taken away, but only by the Highest of Good to fill the wrong places in us that we have uncaredforly made..

I hate this world, that everyone can just watch Him die, and teach that that is the reason that we survive...

Jesus says that the Kingdom of God comes not with observation, but from within us...

so the place of Heaven, can only be found in faith, of the hight of graceful creation, Life, within... i have dreamed and been there in Vision... still if Jesus was to live His Full Life, without being killed, by man, then He surely would have made a place that is very mysterious, a place that is full of faith, and all of us would be saved from sin, for the kingdom would be fully working in the begining of it, we would be saved for we would have much more than just the present day israel trying to help everyone to be pure... we wouldnt sin for Jesus would be our king... the King of the world... and with what, do i trust in a sacrifice? (told to by the killers) that i go to recieve the good that comes from Christ, from His Body? i know His Body is Eternal, as a forced way, because He was getting killed... i feel the pharasees have tried to take out the truth, that becuase of them Jesus, more they killed Jesus.. and what we wait for judgement? when all the vengence comes.. for the death of the Lord... like angels fighting man, cause man just watched The Lord die, and killed Him... sure there is the evil one, that will be the first to die, but what is holding back the wrath that was not taken away, but made from the death of Jesus Christ, what saves us is His Love, for He still is, just wont have to be here until its perfect again... which even if it doesnt get there, He doesnt have to come... so what do i do? i want to save Him... and let The Child of Heaven, live... The Life He can everywhere... He wont naturally die... not of old age ever... why couldnt WE do anything........

still no bless the church, that people are happy, and love Him, for He still gives His Life to us, yet to know Him, trust in Love, and Faith, there He is more than this world....

i hate the devil, and hope it is taken out of this existance... for yea sure the priests had the good idea to kill Him, but what taint is true from just the evilest thing walking on the same ground... ?

is there no Guardian Angels? there shouldnt be an enemy of God... nor of Creation... nor Jesus...

i cant wait to get to Heaven, and i hope i dont get transformed too much away from how i am, just so that i can try with all the strength and more to change this way, for one has and made it fall, who wants to be a part of the standing wall?

I pray God uses His Strength and Knowing now, please make another stain on Your Robe, of the red... yet God should only have to enjoy His Creation, is there room for another of righteousness... always Lord, always...

i would be Your Servant, but i am not the leader of finding that way, You are.. time can change, and the evil will not be.. amen... I need You to come with... more, that You too hold this of His Will... ever in need, from the future comes through, to help so that there hasnt been nor ever will be a need... of the Garden of Eden... and forever more... Grace to the Patient... and True Peace.. that Good shall ever win... God, to see You again, and ask just what is here... but i cannot, i would rather love and enjoy, may that way take us to where You really want, Good to be, and for us to be Yours', and For Holy to know the Wisdom for all good to stay... amen...

Status
Not open for further replies.