Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
My cat is drooling, having difficulty eating, cleaning himself, and drinking water. He has also lost weight. We took him to the vet last week and to an emergency clinic before that. Both times, they were unable to confirm anything serious. But he isn't improving and my wife and I are fearing the worst. I know we can't have him forever, but it really hurts to think of losing him.

rhawk

I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi HereIStand,

I am glad your cat is doing better. Back in the 90's my cat ^Hamlet^ had a horrible acne problem on his chin and he was bleeding and everything. He eventually got better after vet visits, meds and such and then one day it all went away. I know it can be scary when something happens and we do not understand what is happening. I hate that. Please give your cat a nice head rub from me.

David

Upvote 0

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Prayer sent. I understand as I have walked in your shoes with many of my animals I have lost through the years. My present dog is a miniature female white poodle my wife and I adopted. She was found roaming the streets of Compton, CA.and slowly over the past two years settled into our family life quite well and is very much my "Zen" girl. She is gradually opening up more all the time showing affection in small bits little by little. She was obviously owned by someone before as she is perfectly housebroken but someone taught her not to lick or climb in your lap with a very stern hand. I am letting her come out of her shell at her own speed with baby steps.

Upvote 0