SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I am new here and this is my first thread.

I would greatly appreciate your prayers for my mom, Linda, who was taken to the er earlier today. She fell and we fear she broke a hip if not both hips. She already broke one in April. She was in a lot of pain when she left here. Still waiting for results of her imaging.

Thank you.

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much, my new friends. Your prayers are such a blessing at this trying time.

We waited all day to receive an update and finally early in the evening learned she had been admitted to the hospital and may have to have surgery for a fracture in her previously unfractured hip. Thankfully the previously fractured hip has suffered no new trauma.

Hopefully we will be able to see her sometime Tuesday assuming we can be successfully covid-tested first.

Again, thank you. I am also caring for my father who has dementia and have little outside support. I am so very grateful for your prayers!

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,611.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
7712859_aba3f.gif

Your mom is in my Prayers.

Reactions: LesSme
Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
My continued gratitude for your prayers. I showed Mom your kind posts which I know she was also grateful for.
She came through the surgery well and is doing far better both physically and mentally than she was at this point in April. Even the doctor said she didn’t look like someone who’d just broken their hip.
She said she doesn't know what to attribute the difference to, but of course I believe it is the result of your precious prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God bless both of you. I am glad she is doing better. I am very close to my own mom, love her dearly. I would be deeply heart broken if anything happened to my own mom. I am sorry for your suffering. Pray for you, have hope, wish you well!

Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
God bless both of you. I am glad she is doing better. I am very close to my own mom, love her dearly. I would be deeply heart broken if anything happened to my own mom. I am sorry for your suffering. Pray for you, have hope, wish you well!

Thank you so much, AgapeBible, and I apologize for my tardy reply. I actually read your note to my mom while she was still in the hospital. Now she is in the aftercare facility and doing as well as can be expected. She’ll likely be there at least a couple more weeks as the previous time. We are both very grateful for your prayers.

Upvote 0