Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See above. Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos and Stone were convicted for actions taken while working for Trump. Trump evaded prosecution because Barr refused to prosecute a sitting President.

The Trump administration colluded with Russia. The current GOP is colluding with Russia, according to their operative who recently testified.

It's not difficult to understand.
Okay.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's up to the House GOP leadership how much time they waste on this.
But that seem irrelevant to the previous claim that "this inquiry will continue (presenting information)", which seems false given it hasn't so far.
You are not understanding ... the impeachment inquiry (investigation) by the republicans is more so a political move towards the next election ... to actually impeach the president it would have to pass the senate .... the senate majority is democrat and regardless of what "evidence" is given the senate would never vote to impeach.

So it's more so throwing the matter into the realm of public opinion which may have an influence on elections.

It will NOT go to the senate ... but there is and will be information disclosed ... it's up to public opinion as to whether that information is believed or not and will have an effect on the next election .... to what degree is yet to be seen.

It's not wasted time getting information out to the public for their consideration.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To try and determine if the business dealings were on the up and up ... same reason Trumps business dealings (or anyone elses for that matter) are being looked at.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
... to actually impeach the president it would have to pass the senate ....
Well, no.
Impeachement is purely a House thing. They take a vote and voila, the president is impeached. D Trump was impeached twice.

The Senate has the power to remove an impeached president from office, but the Republicans were not interested in whether he had committed crimes or not, they simply voted to not throw him out. Actually they also voted to not allow evidence or witnesses at the Senate "trial"

Mitch McConnel in the second impeachment decided not to vote for throwing him out of office because he wanted to leave it to the judicial branch.
But when it went to the courts, the Supreme Court said they wouldn't make a decision and that they would leave it to congress.
A circular loop to nowhere.
the senate majority is democrat and regardless of what "evidence" is given the senate would never vote to impeach.
I bet a Democratic Party run senate would vote out their leader if their leader has been committing crimes and putting the party and country into disrepute.
So it's more so throwing the matter into the realm of public opinion which may have an influence on elections.
The MAGA's are going to think what D Trump tells them to think.
The rest are seeing that this investigation into Joe Biden is based on nothing, is turning up nothing and those bringing it forward are lying and misleading and basically bringing a clown show. It would benefit your country greatly if the Republican supporters tell the party that this nonsense won't be tolerated and do this by never voting for Comer or Jordon again. But it is likely that many Republican supporters love what is going on.
... but there is and will be information disclosed ...
Nothing useful, or incriminatory has been disclosed. We have found out though that the key whistle blower was lying and was working for the Russians. And that Comer was lying and misrepresenting evidence per the loan repayments.
It's not wasted time getting information out to the public for their consideration.
The impeachment investigation into Joe Biden is an utter waste of time as there is no evidence even to suggest an investigation should take place.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, no.
Impeachement is purely a House thing. They take a vote and voila, the president is impeached. D Trump was impeached twice.

The Senate has the power to remove an impeached president from office, but the Republicans were not interested in whether he had committed crimes or not, they simply voted to not throw him out. Actually they also voted to not allow evidence or witnesses at the Senate "trial"

Mitch McConnel in the second impeachment decided not to vote for throwing him out of office because he wanted to leave it to the judicial branch.
But when it went to the courts, the Supreme Court said they wouldn't make a decision and that they would leave it to congress.
A circular loop to nowhere.

I bet a Democratic Party run senate would vote out their leader if their leader has been committing crimes and putting the party and country into disrepute.

The MAGA's are going to think what D Trump tells them to think.
The rest are seeing that this investigation into Joe Biden is based on nothing, is turning up nothing and those bringing it forward are lying and misleading and basically bringing a clown show. It would benefit your country greatly if the Republican supporters tell the party that this nonsense won't be tolerated and do this by never voting for Comer or Jordon again. But it is likely that many Republican supporters love what is going on.

Nothing useful, or incriminatory has been disclosed. We have found out though that the key whistle blower was lying and was working for the Russians. And that Comer was lying and misrepresenting evidence per the loan repayments.

The impeachment investigation into Joe Biden is an utter waste of time as there is no evidence even to suggest an investigation should take place.
This is what happened and is going on now ...

The United States House of Representatives has the sole authority to decide to launch impeachment proceedings (including inquiries) against impeachable federal government officials.While anyone, including any member of the United States House of Representatives may suggest the launch of an impeachment proceeding it is, in practice, the choice of the speaker of the United States House of Representatives whether to allow the House to proceed towards an inquiry into the alleged wrongdoings

well we will just have to wait and see how this all plays out ... now won't we?

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
well we will just have to wait and see how this all plays out ... now won't we?
That's all I can do.
But USA people, especially Republican supporters, can show their dissatisfaction in this behaviour and use of tax payer's money by never voting for Comer and Jordon again. It's their choice, but if they vote for them then they are encouraging this nonsense, they are encouraging political theatre and waste rather then their congressmen putting efforts into governing for the betterment of your country.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's all I can do.
But USA people, especially Republican supporters, can show their dissatisfaction in this behaviour and use of tax payer's money by never voting for Comer and Jordon again. It's their choice, but if they vote for them then they are encouraging this nonsense, they are encouraging political theatre and waste rather then their congressmen putting efforts into governing for the betterment of your country.
well there are lot's of things in government that are wasteful (both sides) ... they all partake in political theater ... why? VOTES ... for power and control.

Really the choice is the lessor of evils and people pick their poison (so to speak)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
well there are lot's of things in government that are wasteful (both sides) ... they all partake in political theater ... why? VOTES ... for power and control.

Really the choice is the lessor of evils and people pick their poison (so to speak)
The choice, for either party, is to vote out people that engage in too much political theatre. The USA voters have the power. As long as they keep voting for these people then they will get nonsense, and clowning and time wasting.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The choice, for either party, is to vote out people that engage in too much political theatre. The USA voters have the power. As long as they keep voting for these people then they will get nonsense, and clowning and time wasting.
Clowns, nonsense and time wasting is on both sides my friend ... a lot of people don't follow politics closely from themselves .... many just vote according to "sound bites"

Like I said ... in the end each voter "picks their poison" regardless of their level of knowledge and understanding about political things.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Clowns, nonsense and time wasting is on both sides my friend ... a lot of people don't follow politics closely from themselves .... many just vote according to "sound bites"

Like I said ... in the end each voter "picks their poison" regardless of their level of knowledge and understanding about political things.

I didn't disagree about whether it is on both sides or not. I'm just saying, if a Republican is clowning then Republican voters need to stop voting this person, if a Democrat is clowning then Democrat voters need to stop voting this person. Vote the rot out of your own party.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I didn't disagree about whether it is on both sides or not. I'm just saying, if a Republican is clowning then Republican voters need to stop voting this person, if a Democrat is clowning then Democrat voters need to stop voting this person. Vote the rot out of your own party.
That happens sometimes ... sometimes not. I agree the rot needs to be voted out ... but that always don't happen ... also sometimes a person "of rot" gets voted in (unknowingly) and then can't be ousted (voted out) until the next election.

Its a merry-go-round LOL

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That happens sometimes ... sometimes not. I agree the rot needs to be voted out ... but that always don't happen ... also sometimes a person "of rot" gets voted in (unknowingly) and then can't be ousted (voted out) until the next election.

Its a merry-go-round LOL
Yes, but if they do eventually get voted out, it shows prospective clowns that this behaviour isn't tolerated.

But when USA folk keep voting in the likes of MTG, Bobert, Comer, Jordon, Gaets etc then it tells them that this is a winning strategy to getting a congressional position within the Republican party.
Sorry I couldn't come up with examples of clowns in the Democrat party, there probably are some, but I just can't think of any.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
To try and determine if the business dealings were on the up and up
Is there any evidence showing that there's a reason to think they weren't?
Because if not, seems like a politically motivated witch hunt rather than a legitimate investigation. Don't GOP legislators have anything better to do?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
To say nobody cares is not true. The news media cares ALOT as they love the stories they can fire up about it.
that's, like, kind of their job, though...

Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,884.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That’s what they’re trying to prove. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.
The fact that an investigation is going on is evidence of any wrong doing? Shall we apply this to Trump too?
"Where there’s smoke there’s fire."

Upvote 0