Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact that an investigation is going on is evidence of any wrong doing? Shall we apply this to Trump too?
"Where there’s smoke there’s fire."
If you want to, be my guest, do whatever you please

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Round and round we go. What specific information has been disclosed so far showing criminal activity by Joe Biden?
you can go look up and watch the hearings ... there has been big money transactions (per bank records) within several biden family members with no explanation (as of yet) what they were for.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is there any evidence showing that there's a reason to think they weren't?
Because if not, seems like a politically motivated witch hunt rather than a legitimate investigation. Don't GOP legislators have anything better to do?
According to bank records there were large money transfers through the LLC's to various biden family reasons ... and thus far no explanation for them.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
you can go look up and watch the hearings
What evidence of illegal activity would I learn of if I did? Which hearings? Which witnesses? What evidence?

I mean it is great to handwave at hours and hours and hours of hearings as if there's something there - but is there actually anything there?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The fact that an investigation is going on is evidence of any wrong doing? Shall we apply this to Trump too?
"Where there’s smoke there’s fire."
Absolutely.

Grand juries indict over evidence, not suspicion. So there is evidence of wrongdoing for Trump. He even has a couple of guilty verdicts already, to add to the other fraud charges he's been proven guilty of beforehand (Trump University, etc.).

Where's the evidence of wrongdoing for President Biden?

-- A2SG, all smoke, no fire so far...with a few mirrors thrown in for good measure...

Upvote 0

APersonWithNoName

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2022
Auckland
✟90,245.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides. The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

The senate majority is held by the democrats ... regardless of what evidence is presented the senate majority would never vote to impeach the president. So the left knows this would not happen so of course they "push" for it.

The right knows this as well and this inquiry can only serve as information being publicly known (presented) to the public in hopes the next upcoming elections will swing to the right.

There will be no impeachment and this inquiry will continue (presenting information) until the next election.
this

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tax returns
Pres. and Dr. Biden have made their tax returns public for some time. Donald, despite his campaign promises, never did.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't want to. I want to know if it's universally applicable. But you did answer with a non-answer.
The way I understand it.
If Trump is under investigation, it is a witch hunt
If Biden is under investigation it is evidence he has a crime family

If a Republican speaks out against Trump doing criminal activity then he/she is a RINO (lots and lots of exTrump admin people <the best people> in this category now)
If a person speaks out against Biden he is a "highly credible, multi lingual, extremely trustworthy, long time confidential FBI informant" (well, at least until he gets criminally charged for lying and pushing Russian propaganda)

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The way I understand it.
If Trump is under investigation, it is a witch hunt
If Biden is under investigation it is evidence he has a crime family

If a Republican speaks out against Trump doing criminal activity then he/she is a RINO (lots and lots of exTrump admin people <the best people> in this category now)
If a person speaks out against Biden he is a "highly credible, multi lingual, extremely trustworthy, long time confidential FBI informant" (well, at least until he gets criminally charged for lying and pushing Russian propaganda)
Doesn’t say much for the FBI does it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides. The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

The senate majority is held by the democrats ... regardless of what evidence is presented the senate majority would never vote to impeach the president. So the left knows this would not happen so of course they "push" for it.

The right knows this as well and this inquiry can only serve as information being publicly known (presented) to the public in hopes the next upcoming elections will swing to the right.

There will be no impeachment and this inquiry will continue (presenting information) until the next election.

except it's an election year and if they had damning enough evidence to impeach biden, it would hurt his chances of being elected regardless of what happened.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How much did they pay the informant?
Comer and Fox news paid dearly for their reputation, don't know if they gave the informant money though.
However, in saying that. MAGAs don't fault Comer and Fox news opinion hosts, in fact if they had spoke the truth, the MAGAs would have likely instead switched to another "news" source, like they did when Fox News called the election for Biden.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Comer and Fox news paid dearly for their reputation, don't know if they gave the informant money though.
However, in saying that. MAGAs don't fault Comer and Fox news opinion hosts, in fact if they had spoke the truth, the MAGAs would have likely instead switched to another "news" source, like they did when Fox News called the election for Biden.
I can’t speak for MAGAs,

Upvote 0