Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if half of this was not Trump himself making it personal since everything has to be about him.
His schtick is that the Dems are going after him, their political opponent, and it's so unfair wahhhh.

But he forgets to mention that the Special Counsel was hired by the Republicans, and managed and controlled by the Republicans and that the investigation wasn't personally investigating D Trump. In fact, they were instructed not to investigate D Trump and Robert Mueller also says this in his report, he was never going to indict the sitting president and so did not come to any determination on D Trump's criminal liability.

• Agree
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And what was Trump charged with as a result?
You can play dumb all you want. It would be much better if you engaged in honest conversation, but I can see we aren't going to get that.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can play dumb all you want. It would be much better if you engaged in honest conversation, but I can see we aren't going to get that.
Is it any different than demanding that I produce evidence because I think there should be an investigation?
And I am being honest the FISA warrant was based on false information and they knew it. There never should have been a warrant issued

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is it any different than demanding that I produce evidence because I think there should be an investigation?
I wasn't demanding evidence, I was asking you if you knew of any evidence supporting an investigation into Joe Biden.
And I am being honest the FISA warrant was based on false information and they knew it. There never should have been a warrant issued
You said that I was talking about FISA, which I was not.
I can't say whether the warrant should have been issued or not. It seems the Steele Dossier wasn't fully represented when presented to the judge, but there was also other evidence that was presented too, towards getting that warrant. Regardless, the electronic surveilance of Carter Page turned up nothing of consequence. so, the point is rather moot.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Okay so what could they have charged him with for these links?
You seem to be under the misapprehension that the Trump DOJ was trying to charge Donald Trump. The DOJ was following the trail of evidence of criminality. And secured convictions and guilty pleas of various people.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't demanding evidence, I was asking you if you knew of any evidence supporting an investigation into Joe Biden.

You said that I was talking about FISA, which I was not.
I can't say whether the warrant should have been issued or not. It seems the Steele Dossier wasn't fully represented when presented to the judge, but there was also other evidence that was presented too, towards getting that warrant. Regardless, the electronic surveilance of Carter Page turned up nothing of consequence. so, the point is rather moot.
That’s true, I got you mixed up with someone else

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You seem to be under the misapprehension that the Trump DOJ was trying to charge Donald Trump. The DOJ was following the trail of evidence of criminality. And secured convictions and guilty pleas of various people.
I don’t care what they were doing what law did Trump break involving Russia?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like the Russia collusion investigation.
When Biden's campaign manager ends up going to jail because of the investigation like Trump's did this might be a valid comparison. For now, though, seems like an attempt to divert from the subject at hand. Which, if we'll remember, is that the House GOP leadership can't seem to find any evidence that Biden did anything wrong.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
When was Trump found guilty of colluding with Russia
When was Biden found guilty of impeachable crimes for ... well, I don't know, whatever it is that the House GOP thinks isn't enough to impeach him for per the topic of the thread.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Biden's campaign manager ends up going to jail because of the investigation like Trump's did this might be a valid comparison. For now, though, seems like an attempt to divert from the subject at hand. Which, if we'll remember, is that the House GOP leadership can't seem to find any evidence that Biden did anything wrong.
It depends on which Biden you’re talking about

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When was Biden found guilty of impeachable crimes for ... well, I don't know, whatever it is that the House GOP thinks isn't enough to impeach him for per the topic of the thread.
Maybe so. They don’t have the votes

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Yes, clearly. One is an investigation which resulted in convictions of a number of Donald's campaign leadership related to their collusion with a hostile foreign power. The other is a sham investigation where even the people promoting it can't explain what the actual wrongdoing might even possibly be.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Maybe so. They don’t have the votes
That's just one of many problems with the investigation. The lack of evidence of a crime, or even being able to explain what the crime they're hunting for evidence of, also is a significant issue in their plan.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I didn’t know Trump was convicted as a result of the Russia investigation
See above. Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos and Stone were convicted for actions taken while working for Trump. Trump evaded prosecution because Barr refused to prosecute a sitting President.

The Trump administration colluded with Russia. The current GOP is colluding with Russia, according to their operative who recently testified.

It's not difficult to understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0