Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rod has a very powerful ministry - I wish he could post the entire story on this - but he won't and I understand why - it would be mocked and made fun of and it is too precious to allow that to happen.

But it was mighty and powerful.

I have seen Rod ridiculed big time on this forum, but it does not sway his ministry - he is bold and mighty - proud of you Rod.

Upvote 0

Deba

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)
Jul 8, 2007
An American living in Laos
✟13,167.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Oh Sharon, I was not mockng Rod! I don't know the story, but would love to hear it.

I do believe he had something to do with getting the reporter released in Iran. He was looking for an e-mail addess a couple of weeks ago and amazingly someone provided it for him.

One prisoner freed, gives hope for more.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Sharon, I was not mockng Rod! I don't know the story, but would love to hear it.

I do believe he had something to do with getting the reporter released in Iran. He was looking for an e-mail addess a couple of weeks ago and amazingly someone provided it for him.

One prisoner freed, gives hope for more.

No, No Deba - I knew you were not mocking - I was just telling why the story is not here.

Upvote 0
M

millerrod2

Thanks for the encouragement Sharon it means a lot but of coarse its ALL Jesus and the Glory goes to God i just serve and i cant even do that well without the help of my brothers and sisters. What matters is the woman is free [ even she does not know why ] and Gods hand was upon her gaining that freedom.
Deb i wish i could be of some assistance to the two in North Korea but i cant because its not an Islamic lead nation. However i will be praying for them and i am sure God will send someone to their assistance..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.