Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I received this very interesting message, which I have been given permission to share.

As I write, it is the Feast of St. Raymond of Peñafort (and of St. Emerentiana).

I haven’t edited this. It is from a reliable source. Ed Condon of The Pillar was there, since I saw a different photo of the altar has his photo credit at their site.

REPORT FROM A SECRET LATIN MASS HELD IN THE US CAPITOL TODAY

Continued below.

• Winner
Reactions: jas3 and fide

fide

Dec 9, 2012
✟127,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This was my comment on the original: This brings me Hope – thanks be to God – that this “time of horror” in the Church may yet be overcome , and Holy Mercy may yet be outpoured more and more for the salvation of many, many who are lost.

Thank you Michie for posting this.

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I received this very interesting message, which I have been given permission to share.

As I write, it is the Feast of St. Raymond of Peñafort (and of St. Emerentiana).

I haven’t edited this. It is from a reliable source. Ed Condon of The Pillar was there, since I saw a different photo of the altar has his photo credit at their site.

Continued below.
That's so based.

Hey St Raymond of Penafort, I had never heard of him before I found a parish in Springfield, VA named for him back in 2021. It was a bright spot in an otherwise rough chapter. They had a TLM every other Friday at 7p, so I would go straight there from work in DC. It was a neat parish.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0