simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I remember signs on the doors of daycare centers: "Chicken pox present",
and
instead of all parents and children staying away, more parents brought their young children on purpose,
and it worked -their immunity was built up, with wisdom (not with weak already sick persons, and not without a good diet).

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
and
instead of all parents and children staying away, more parents brought their young children on purpose,
and it worked -their immunity was built up, with wisdom (not with weak already sick persons, and not without a good diet).

The corona virus isn't chicken pox..

Remember Yellow Fever?

• Agree
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The corona virus isn't chicken pox..

Remember Yellow Fever?
Yes - the same yellow fever that STOPPED the FIRST engineer trying to build the panama canal ?
"Panama Canal. ... Of the tens of thousands of workers constructing the French canal, over 85% were hospitalised and 22,000 died primarily due to Yellow Fever. This mosquito-borne viral disease causes terrible symptoms including internal bleeding and jaundice (from which the disease gets its name)."

Remember HOW the next engineer elinmiated yellow fever ? (not with drugs)

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yes - the same yellow fever that STOPPED the FIRST engineer trying to build the panama canal ?
"Panama Canal. ... Of the tens of thousands of workers constructing the French canal, over 85% were hospitalised and 22,000 died primarily due to Yellow Fever. This mosquito-borne viral disease causes terrible symptoms including internal bleeding and jaundice (from which the disease gets its name)."

Remember HOW the next engineer elinmiated yellow fever ? (not with drugs)

I remember getting a yellow fever shot every 3 years growing up.. also cholera, typhoid, smallpox booster.

They went after Malaria in KSA with DDT and mosquito netting in the late 1940s.

Yellow fever breaks out in Philadelphia - HISTORY
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/yellow-fever-breaks-out-in-philadelphia
Oct 08, 2019 · The death toll from a yellow fever epidemic in Philadelphia hits 100 on this day in 1793. By the time it ended, 5,000 people were dead. Yellow fever, or American plague as it was known at the time, is a viral disease that begins with fever and muscle pain.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
They went after Malaria in KSA with DDT and mosquito netting in the late 1940s.

Yellow fever breaks out in Philadelphia - HISTORY
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/yellow-fever-breaks-out-in-philadelphia
Oct 08, 2019 · The death toll from a yellow fever epidemic in Philadelphia hits 100 on this day in 1793. By the time it ended, 5,000 people were dead. Yellow fever, or American plague as it was known at the time, is a viral disease that begins with fever and muscle pain.
Yes, big trouble, unless handled properly, until eliminated .... no worries for those who do what is right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yeah it does. Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever and Smallpox were very common in the ME in the 1940s thru 1960...
That information/ facts like that/ are used by the drug makers, but it does not change them. It rather encourages them to push drugs more, and that's why they do.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
That information/ facts like that/ are used by the drug makers, but it does not change them. It rather encourages them to push drugs more, and that's why they do.

Mercy! I see you are a martyr from Oklahoma.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
and
As a child there were no vaccines for measles, chicken pox etc. The illnesses were lumped in as "ECD", early childhood diseases. Some are worse than others. I nearly died as an infant when I contracted whooping cough.

Chicken Pox can kill - rare but it has happened. Another reason for avoiding mass infection with Corona virus is that hospitals get swamped. If they can keep the incidence under control, they may get a vaccine for Corona virus before it overwhelms the medical system.

• Winner
Reactions: summerville
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
As a child there were no vaccines for measles, chicken pox etc.
There were when I saw the signs. The people who knew about the effects of manmade drugs avoided them. They did what was good and right and true to build immunity naturally.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
they may get a vaccine for Corona virus before it overwhelms the medical system.
The medical system is set up for profit. Controlled by pharmakeia.

btw, I heard that Israel has a vaccine already, with no baby parts in it like in american vaccines.
And Israel's vaccine has nothing known harmful in it, like mercury, or other toxins in american vaccines.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
There were when I saw the signs. The people who knew about the effects of manmade drugs avoided them. They did what was good and right and true to build immunity naturally.

That's pretty ridiculous.. Where would you go to "build up an immunity" to cholera or polio or smallpox?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That's pretty ridiculous.. Where would you go to "build up an immunity" to cholera or polio or smallpox?
Study history for a few hours and find out what people did,

and why it is usually covered up. (because it would hurt profits)

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The medical system is set up for profit. Controlled by pharmakeia.

btw, I heard that Israel has a vaccine already, with no baby parts in it like in american vaccines.
And Israel's vaccine has nothing known harmful in it, like mercury, or other toxins in american vaccines.

You heard? America hasn't used mercury in vaccines in 30 years. The reason that you are healthy, is because the Americans around you did get their immunizations.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Study history for a few hours and find out what people did,

and why it is usually covered up. (because it would hurt profits)

Have you ever been out of Oklahoma or is this just your thing?

Upvote 0