Remember Chicken , pox, ?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You heard? America hasn't used mercury in vaccines in 30 years.
Keep looking.
Yes, I 'herd' that too..... "they said" ...... was exposed years ago already.....

now keep looking, as I do daily, for truth, (oh, just resting in Jesus, doing what He says, and He leads us in all truth - don't really have to exert any effort to find out - watch for truth, and believe it when it is revealed - no effort needed often) .....

The damage from America's drugs IS NOT caused by Japanese or Israel shots.
But 'America' won't allow those non-damaging shots to be used in the usa. (hurts profits, and they would 'lose face'/ be embarrassed when people find out) ...

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The reason that you are healthy, is because the Americans around you did get their immunizations.
The "Americans around me" that did get their immunizations, are sick every year or so, or constantly *(several with mental dementia, etc) . Not a good thing.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
There were when I saw the signs. The people who knew about the effects of manmade drugs avoided them. They did what was good and right and true to build immunity naturally.
The people who imagined they knew..... I am no fan of big pharma, but the amount of good compared with the amount of harm done makes pharmaceuticals extremely valuable. I don't like the business model, but it is what it is. Two Australians made penicillin a useful drug. The Englishman who discovered it did not think it of any real value. Then Americans got hold of it, patented it and mass produced it for a big profit. Countless lives have been saved and a few have become extremely rich. That's the world.

Upvote 0

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
I remember getting a yellow fever shot every 3 years growing up.. also cholera, typhoid, smallpox booster.

They went after Malaria in KSA with DDT and mosquito netting in the late 1940s.

Yellow fever breaks out in Philadelphia - HISTORY
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/yellow-fever-breaks-out-in-philadelphia
Oct 08, 2019 · The death toll from a yellow fever epidemic in Philadelphia hits 100 on this day in 1793. By the time it ended, 5,000 people were dead. Yellow fever, or American plague as it was known at the time, is a viral disease that begins with fever and muscle pain.

Charles Campbell eliminated malaria from Central Texas by building a bat house.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I remember signs on the doors of daycare centers: "Chicken pox present",
and
instead of all parents and children staying away, more parents brought their young children on purpose,
and it worked -their immunity was built up, with wisdom (not with weak already sick persons, and not without a good diet).

My parents always sequestered us kids when we were sick, except for the time my sister got chicken pox. She was allowed to roam around the whole house, exposing everyone. I didn't have an outbreak then but later in life developed shingles. I probably wouldn't have but for contracting Lyme disease which is treated with antibiotics, which of course weakens your immune system.

Upvote 0