Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

Uganda​

Pray for the families of the 42 children and staff killed by militants linked to Islamic State during a massacre at the mainly Christian Lhubiriha Secondary School in Mpondwe, western Uganda, in June.
Number of Prayers 21
YES - I WILL PRAY
Uganda

Burkina Faso​

Pray for wisdom, courage and strength for church leaders in Burkina Faso. One pastor said: ‘Everyone in my church has been traumatised. Because I am carrying all this burden, I have been traumatised.’
Number of Prayers 20
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

As many as 10,000 Christians have fled their homes because of threats and violent attacks. Ask God to meet their needs and pray for an end to the Islamist insurgency.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Pray for believers in areas being targeted by jihadists where hundreds of churches have been closed. Many are going hungry too as Burkina Faso suffers a severe humanitarian crisis.
Number of Prayers 22
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Islamist activity has increased sharply in Burkina Faso, and Christians have been the primary targets since April 2019. Pray for God’s people in this troubled land.
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

India​

Amid increasing religious tensions ahead of the general election next spring, pray that Christians will find ways to share the love of God with those around them.
Number of Prayers 41
YES - I WILL PRAY
India

India​

Pray for Pastor Amarjeet Ram and 14 other Christians who were arrested at a prayer meeting in Balapur, Uttar Pradesh, and released on bail.

Last edited: