Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Burkina Faso​

Pray for those displaced Christians receiving food parcels, help with school fees and medical assistance through our partners in several towns and cities. May they be encouraged as well as sustained by these acts of Christian solidarity.
Number of Prayers 1
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Pray for the hundreds of thousands of people in Burkina Faso who have fled from attacks by jihadist groups. Pray God’s protection over them and His blessing on those who are helping them.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Pray for the political and security situation in Burkina Faso where successive recent coups and attempted coups have weakened the country and left its people without a democratic voice.
Number of Prayers 37
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

North Korea​

Thank God for new connections with underground Christians in North Korea and the opportunity to distribute Bibles through various means. Please pray for the underground Christians who receive these Bibles.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

North Korea​

Pray for those living in North Korea who listen to gospel radio broadcasts produced by Release International partners. Pray that many would respond in faith.
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

North Korea​

Pray for the security of North Korean believers, whose lives are constantly at risk as they engage in discreet discipleship and evangelism activities. Please pray for their protection in the midst of their faithfulness.
Number of Prayers 34
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

North Korea​

Give thanks for the Bible dance therapy helping North Koreans, including Mrs J, to overcome trauma. Defectors also learn how the Bible came to Korea and are enabled to grow as disciples.
Number of Prayers 34
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.