Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Somalia​

Praise God for the increasing numbers of Somalis who are hearing the gospel (through various means) and are choosing to follow Jesus. Pray for them to stand firm in their faith and to rely on the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Number of Prayers 21
YES - I WILL PRAY
Somalia

Sudan​

Please pray for Release International partners who are ministering in neighbouring countries and are seeing a significant harvest among Sudanese refugees. We are hearing reports of whole families as well as individuals coming to Christ.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sudan

Sudan​

Use Psalm 133 to pray for unity and harmony among Sudanese churches and their leaders.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sudan

Sudan​

Ask God to protect converts from Islam who often face hostility from their families and communities.
Number of Prayers 37
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sudan

Sudan​

Release International supports the work of an associate ministry that provides essential medicines, family medical packs and other resources to Christian families in the Nuba mountains. Pray for God’s protection and blessing on this work and safety for our associate’s frontline workers.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sudan

Sudan​

Continue to pray for Christians in the contested Nuba Mountains, Blue Nile and Darfur regions on the border with South Sudan, where persecution has persisted for many years.
Number of Prayers 34
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sudan

Sudan​

Sudanese Christians can attend church services openly, but activities that threaten Islam’s dominance can still lead to believers (especially church leaders) being detained and imprisoned. Pray they would be wise especially in how they share the gospel.