Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Prayers For Our Persecuted Family.
Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to pray for our persecuted family so we produce a daily prayer shield which gives a specific need that you can pray for each day. You can see today’s prayer, plus those for the last 6 days, below. You can also sign up using the form above to receive our Email Prayer Alert which we send out whenever we become aware of a specific and immediate situation which requires urgent prayer.

Children’s Prayer Sheet
It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries. You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.

Prayer Shield

Indonesia​

Local officials in Indonesia have denied a congregation the right to build a place of worship near Jakarta, even though they own the land. Pray for tenacity and wisdom as the church appeals this decision.
Prayer Shield

Indonesia​

Pray for Christians on Java Island in Indonesia, whose plans to build a new Maranatha Church are being opposed by officials and Islamist organisations. Many church planning applications take decades to process.
Prayer Shield

Indonesia​

Ask God to protect Indonesian Christians in West Java and Aceh, where extremist groups have a strong influence on society and politics.
Prayer Shield

Indonesia​

The rise of Islamist extremism in Indonesia has encouraged violence against Christians, including suicide bombings targeting churches. Pray that moderate Muslims will stand against intolerance and that extremism will only make people more open to the gospel of Jesus.
Prayer Shield

Ukraine​

Pray for wisdom for church leaders in occupied parts of Ukraine as they face unreasonable demands from governing authorities. Pray that their witness will cause their oppressors to want to know more about Jesus.
Prayer Shield

Ukraine​

Pray for Christians in Melitopol, Ukraine where three churches have been forcibly shut by Russian troops recently: Grace Baptist Church, Melitopol Christian Church and Word of Life Church.
Prayer Shield

Ukraine​

In Ukraine, the Russian military expelled Christians from their church and rehabilitation centre in Manhush, near Mariupol, in June. Pray that this congregation will continue to enjoy strong fellowship.

R
Robert677
Спасибо большое за то, что молились за мою Украину, я очень тронута, что вы помните об Украине и говорите о том, что здесь происходит Сейчас я нахожусь в Киеве по воле Божией мне удалось выбраться из Мариуполя год назад
Upvote 0
R
Robert677
thank you very much for praying for my Ukraine, I am very touched that you remember about Ukraine and talk about what is happening here I am currently in Kyiv by God's will, I was able to get out of Mariupol a year ago
Upvote 0