-
✟38,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure whether my calvinist friends in the reformed church is taught clearly and honestly about the reformation or not because I saw Luther is align with Zwingli, Calvin and many calvinist preacher like Jonathan Edward and R. C. Sproul.

Why put someone who oppose you during the past? As I know Lutheran's book of concord is contrary to the reformed's westminister confession of faith. Imagine showing a poster to Lakers basketball fans with Micheal Jordan in it, meanwhile he was in another team. Hahaha!

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not sure whether my calvinist friends in the reformed church is taught clearly and honestly about the reformation or not because I saw Luther is align with Zwingli, Calvin and many calvinist preacher like Jonathan Edward and R. C. Sproul.

Why put someone who oppose you during the past? As I know Lutheran's book of concord is contrary to the reformed's westminister confession of faith. Imagine showing a poster to Lakers basketball fans with Micheal Jordan in it, meanwhile he was in another team. Hahaha!
Can you be more specific? I know that Luther differed on issues like baptismal regeneration, transubstantiation, and various emphases such as luther emphasizing Christ's oneness whereas Zwingli emphasizing the distinction between His two natures. On most issues yes, they are aligned.
TD:)

Upvote 0

Jesusthekingofking

Jun 16, 2019
-
✟38,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you be more specific? I know that Luther differed on issues like baptismal regeneration, transubstantiation, and various emphases such as luther emphasizing Christ's oneness whereas Zwingli emphasizing the distinction between His two natures. On most issues yes, they are aligned.
TD:)
that's in the beginning. Lutheran was formed and there's a distinctive group call reformed.

Upvote 0