Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Election result: Red-state Dems worried, rethink agenda - Manu Raju and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

Election result: Red-state Dems worried, rethink agenda

Of course, if Moveon has any say, they'd better toe the party line.

MoveOn.org: Democracy in Action

The lastest campaign is to oust any blue-dog Dem. who prevents an up or down vote on the massive healthcare bill. Moveon will be raising funds to give a "progressive" candidate some upfront seed money to oppose the conservative Dem.

Who says Democrats aren't divided?

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't heard anyone say that.

Big tent demographic and all.

The Republicans excelled at keeping their members in line.

Upvote 0

MattLangley

Sep 8, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟8,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Election result: Red-state Dems worried, rethink agenda - Manu Raju and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

Election result: Red-state Dems worried, rethink agenda

Of course, if Moveon has any say, they'd better toe the party line.

MoveOn.org: Democracy in Action

The lastest campaign is to oust any blue-dog Dem. who prevents an up or down vote on the massive healthcare bill. Moveon will be raising funds to give a "progressive" candidate some upfront seed money to oppose the conservative Dem.

Umm that's a good question... yeah... because I don't know anyone who says they aren't divided lol. All political parties are divided and even moreso when they are in control. Just see how many republicans turned on Bush.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dems are always divided because they are, for the most part, independent thinkers.

I haven't heard anyone say that.

Big tent demographic and all.

The Republicans excelled at keeping their members in line.

And lambasting any who don't tow the party line.

You guys are too funny! All I've heard on here in recent months is how divided the Rep. are, that they are in disarray, etc. Rep. also have a lot of liberals in their ranks and they are the media darlings. The GOP just ignores them for the most part since they usually side with the Dems. But I have yet to hear of any GOP PAC trying to run Olympia Snow out of town. Further, the GOP put up John McCain, a left-leaning Rep. for Pres. in an effort to appease the so-called moderates of the party. Look where it got them.

Upvote 0

MattLangley

Sep 8, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟8,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You guys are too funny! All I've heard on here in recent months is how divided the Rep. are, that they are in disarray, etc. Rep. also have a lot of liberals in their ranks and they are the media darlings. The GOP just ignores them for the most part since they usually side with the Dems. But I have yet to hear of any GOP PAC trying to run Olympia Snow out of town. Further, the GOP put up John McCain, a left-leaning Rep. for Pres. in an effort to appease the so-called moderates of the party. Look where it got them.

Wait a sec... how does saying the Republicans are divided suggests we were saying the Dems weren't? Faulty logic lol. It's OBVIOUS the dems are divided, again all political parties are.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Claims of division in Democratic ranks is funny coming from a member of a party that's fracturing and kicking out anyone who isn't right-wing enough.

As a matter of fact, Democrats are coming together to finally bring an end to the endless health care debate. It's time for an up or down vote.
Ringo

Upvote 0

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

McCain is left leaning? :D

As Matt stated, your logic is faulty.

One thing is for sure, for every democrat who calls a democrat politician a DINO, there are 100 republicans calling a republican politician a RINO. Which party demands allegance? The republicans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Claims of division in Democratic ranks is funny coming from a member of a party that's fracturing and kicking out anyone who isn't right-wing enough.

As a matter of fact, Democrats are coming together to finally bring an end to the endless health care debate. It's time for an up or down vote.
Ringo
If there is a member in your party, who is practically more so, an advisary then the perceived opponent, there is a problem.

Your timeline for up or down seems to exclude what it is exactly they are voting on. Vote down for sure.:sorry:

Upvote 0