timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
See if your demons will say: "GOD came in the flesh"!

There were times I had a dialogue and they would sometimes take a chance in bluffing.

There's a probability they would answer YES to that or say it word per word God came in the flesh.

You might be curious why would they take chances with bluffing (with the risk I would know if they're bluffing). If I realize they are only bluffing, I would then ask them to leave.

...And then they would again return with a more elaborate scheme and different disguise.

For them, making mistakes is not a big deal, they can always return, a second, a third, and so on and so forth until they figure out a way in to you.... They are like computer viruses. They can transform in many ways to try to earn your trust and get in or deceive you or get to doing their agenda.

They are so good that sometimes, it can be very difficult to tell an angel and a demon apart from each other. Noting that the devil used to be an angel.

It might be worthwhile to note, the devil is very very much like us too. They think in much the same as the most cunning of our kind....Politicians, Lawyers, etc.

Upvote 0