Read the full letter Trump sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read the full letter Trump sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote
President Donald Trump sent a rambling six-page letter Tuesday to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, calling Congress' impeachment inquiry a partisan “crusade,” an “unprecedented and unconstitutional abuse of power” and a “spiteful” “election-nullification scheme.” The letter was sent a day before the full House is scheduled to vote on articles of impeachment against Trump.
tulc(wonders if Presaident Trump's willing to go under oath to answer the charges, or will those dang bone-spurs keep that from happening?) :scratch:

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is a 73 year old man with the speech level of a fourth-grader. He can barely communicate in coherent sentences with 280 characters or less. The letter to Pelosi is six pages long and it is written in a precise manner, using complex words that I doubt Trump would know how to spell correctly (such as unprecedented). Remember that this is the man who said the Continental Army took over airports during the American Revolutionary War and asked why the coin commemorating 100th Anniversary of women’s suffrage wasn’t done a long time ago. Let's not forget, "They say the noise causes cancer."

Given the intellectual complexity and coherency of this letter, it is highly unlikely that he personally wrote it himself. Case in point: Retired English teacher corrects letter from Trump and sends it back to White House. And that's not to mention his notorious misspelling mistakes and typos in his tweets (hamberders, boarder security, unpresidented, rediciulous, covfefe, honer, leighweight, smocking). It is more likely that he dictated his fury to another person, who wrote it for him and he just signed it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump is a 73 year old man with the speech level of a fourth-grader. He can barely communicate in coherent sentences with 280 characters or less. The letter to Pelosi is six pages long and it is written in a precise manner, using complex words that I doubt Trump would know how to spell correctly (such as unprecedented). Remember that this is the man who said the Continental Army took over airports during the American Revolutionary War.

Given the intellectual complexity and coherency of this letter, it is highly unlikely that he personally wrote it himself. Case in point: Retired English teacher corrects letter from Trump and sends it back to White House. And that's not to mention his notorious misspelling mistakes and typos in his tweets (hamberders, boarder security, unpresidented, rediciulous, covfefe, honer, leighweight, smocking). It is more likely that he dictated his fury to another person, who wrote it for him and he just signed it.

yet there's an obvious typo in this very OP, a mistake by one of your own..

real people in the real world make typos, especially when typing on their phones. I always re-read and correct grammatical and spelling errors before posting only to find more once posted..

It's real people in the real world problems. We don't sit around typing [sic] so we can feel superior.

• Agree
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Trump is a 73 year old man with the speech level of a fourth-grader. He can barely communicate in coherent sentences with 280 characters or less. The letter to Pelosi is six pages long and it is written in a precise manner, using complex words that I doubt Trump would know how to spell correctly (such as unprecedented). Remember that this is the man who said the Continental Army took over airports during the American Revolutionary War and asked why the coin commemorating 100th Anniversary of women’s suffrage wasn’t done a long time ago.

I had a covfefe once but I had to have it put down when it became vicious.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Given the intellectual complexity and coherency of this letter, it is highly unlikely that he personally wrote it himself.
Well Presidents do write drafts and have underlings check it out then review it. I wrote a lot of correspondence for General Officers in the US Army when I was on General Staff. In most cases I would come in the office sit down with pen and paper have a conversation with the General and other senior officers and at the end be told, “based on the conversation draft me a letter to Petraeus.”

When I saw the signed copy the General put the letter in his “voice” signed it and moved on.

Same is probably happening here. The letter was definitely in the “voice” of Trump. He used “fraudster” in the letter. Lol.

If one wants to deny Trump could write such a letter, then they are reading too many of his Tweets. Trump went to some of the best schools undergrad in NY. One being a rigorous Jesuit College.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
If one wants to deny Trump could write such a letter, then they are reading too many of his Tweets. Trump went to some of the best schools undergrad in NY. One being a rigorous Jesuit College.

So did Lori Loughlin's kids. I hear that is going well.

• Haha
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So did Lori Loughlin's kids. I hear that is going well.
No they were trying to get in to “name brand” Ivy League schools. Most of which have turned into social justice camp fire meetings.

Maybe you can get Nadler and Schiff to subpoena Trump’s college transcripts. I guess we can now say “Trump did not write this letter! Subpoena his college records to prove it! Add a third article of impeachment!”

LOL these threads are a hoot.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is you who contributed to this thread saying that Trump went to a top-name school.

Not sure how you arrive at saying people have been reading too many of Trump's tweets--unless you are claiming Trump in fact has a stunt double writing his tweets?

As another member said, it's too bad he doesn't have a ghost writer for his tweets as well.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is you who contributed to this thread saying that Trump went to a top-name school.

Not sure how you arrive at saying people have been reading too many of Trump's tweets--unless you are claiming Trump in fact has a stunt double writing his tweets?
No I just find it quite entertaining we have a comment that the letter was well written so it can’t be from Trump. Trump mainly communicates in bite sizes on Twitter. That was my point. Don’t be so surprised.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The letter Trump sent to Nancy Pelosi was written by someone else he dictated his rage to. The letter below is an actual letter he wrote and sent to a retired English teacher, Yvonne Mason. She corrected his grammar (as you can see in the letter) and then she sent it back to him with her corrections.

Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump-Signed Letter, Gives It Near-Failing Grade

Screen-Shot-2018-05-26-at-12.47.33-PM.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: usexpat97
Upvote 0