New House Report on J6 Lays Out Damning Details of How Nancy Pelosi Failed America During Capitol Riots

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
There has been. He was criminally charged 91 times, and 6 were recently rejected

None of the indictments were for insurrection.
Yeah, and appeals and all that going on too. We will see. But insurrection also went to the "COURT" despite that anyway....Despite none of those things.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
While this is true, it does not negate that the two are co-equals with regards to Congressional security which is what my statement referred to.

Unless you can show something that supports your contention that the Speaker of the House has more input and control over Congressional security than does the Senate Majority Leader, then I doubt it would help for you to keep at this particular argument.
Once it was found out that Pelosi was involved in the decision making process she should have been formally questioned. Instead Nancy Pelosi made sure that the committee was comprised of people who would NOT insist that she be questioned. It's known as having a "conflict of interest."
I hope that the next Congress takes her testimony.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
See you just keep talking about it.
Never has been an indictment but it went to the courts anyway....lol
You keep talking around in circles. (And worse the circles you keep making are not even related to the congressional report of the thread.) Do you even know what your argument is or is this a tactic?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0