• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Featured Islam Quran Comirms Muhammad as a False Prohet

Discussion in 'Debate Other Religions & Faiths' started by DWA2DAY, Mar 6, 2017.

1. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus Idealist Preterist and Amill since 2003 Supporter

+28,418
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I don't believe Solomon quite had that in mine in the Song of Songs
    That phrase is mentioned only 1 time in the Gospels [as a prophecy against the Jews],
    the rest are in Song of Songs.

Genesis 1:1 (NKJV)

Luke 23:
    28 But Jesus, turning to them, said, “Daughters of Jerusalem! do not weep for Me,
    but weep for yourselves and for your children.

29 “For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!’

Luke 19:43 That shall be arriving days upon Thee and Thy enemies shall be casting up a siege-work to Thee and shall be encompassing Thee and pressing Thee every which place.

Btw, how do Muslims view the Christian NT book of Revelation? thanks

Reve 18:8 by this, in one day shall be arriving the blows of Her, death and sorrow and famine; and in fire She shall be being burned, that strong Lord, the God, the one judging Her
    [Matt 24:7]

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

..............The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover.............

.........Meanwhile the horrors of famine grew still more melancholy and afflictive. The Jews, for want of food were at length compelled to eat their belts, their sandals, the skins of their shields, dried grass, and even the ordure of oxen. In the depth or this horrible extremity, a Jewess of noble family urged by the intolerable cravings of hunger, slew her infant child, and prepared it for a meal ; [Luke 23:29].........................

Of the Jews destroyed during the siege, Josephus reckons not less than ONE MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, to which must be added, above TWO-HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN THOUSAND who perished in other places

2. DWA2DAY

DWA2DAY convictions are worse Enemies of Truth than Lies!

+62
    Christian
    Married
    This is the Islamic view of song of solom5:16

The word translated here "wholly desirable" is the word "machamadim." The word sounds a lot like "Muhammad," though it is in the plural form. Does Song of Solomon 5:16 predict the coming of Muhammad? | CARM.org

Allahu Akbar (Arabic: الله أكبر) is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "God is greater" or "God is [the] greatest"

The Hebrew word עכבר~pronounced “Achbar” means mouse or rodent. Which is pronounced exactly the same as Akbar.

So following In Truth and Islamic logic whenMuslim s say Allahu Akbar they mean Allah is a mouse.

3. Andy centek

Andy centek Seeker of Deep Truth Supporter

+86
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

4. Andy centek

Andy centek Seeker of Deep Truth Supporter

+86
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    An excellent writing; especially for those who have not bothered to read the Quran themselves. One needs to understand what they desire to condemn! So few take the time to do so; even with the Bible scriptures.
    I have had close discussions with Muslum's and came to disagree with some of their beliefs on various issues; especially with the Crucifixion of Jesus which They deny.
    This site needs more discussions such as yours.

Blessings
    Andy Centek

5. DWA2DAY

DWA2DAY convictions are worse Enemies of Truth than Lies!

+62
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Andy
    Thank you for the positive feedback, you are a blessing.
    You know in two year of working with Muslim directly on various levels I do not think I have ever discussed or debated the Crucifixion of our Lord with any Muslim. I can give you all the fact and historical source material virtual out of my head but never had the discussion. for the life on me can not say why.
    Here in SA I try and keep it simple, due to the language barrier problem we have with most Muslim who are immigrants.

But you are correct most Muslims like Christian have very little knowledge of their respective Holy Text and I find it is very sad for both sides.

If you are open to it, I would love to assist you as I have a wealth of information to get your Muslim friend to start thinking. For example as you know Allah beget or is not begotten as per Surah 112. Thus Allah has no Son and Muslims believe Jesus had no father as they accept the Virgin Birth.
    But Jesus was a human, as Muslims claim he only a mere prophet. Therefore he must of had a father. So my question is who is Jesus Father?

Dependent of the Muslim knowledge of the Quran there are a number of replies.

The answer I am seeking from them is - Surah 3:45 [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].
    That is Jesus is Allah word directly from the Quran = John 1:1-4,14 - the Word became flesh.

adapt this to your situation, I guarantee you will have some great discussions.

6. Sammy-San

Sammy-San Newbie

+792
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I dont intend to attack your faith by the name of this site, just to say some info and cite the source.

Islam The Lies and Deceptions

7. Daniel Marsh

Daniel Marsh Well-Known Member

+1,029
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Is this one of the false sayings?

“And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (Koran 5:116)

"O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs." (Koran 4:171)