Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
“His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is Muhammad, the Great. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.”
The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible
I don't believe Solomon quite had that in mine in the Song of Songs
That phrase is mentioned only 1 time in the Gospels [as a prophecy against the Jews],
the rest are in Song of Songs.

Genesis 1:1 (NKJV)

Luke 23:
28 But Jesus, turning to them, said, “Daughters of Jerusalem! do not weep for Me,
but weep for yourselves and for your children.

29 “For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!’

Luke 19:43 That shall be arriving days upon Thee and Thy enemies shall be casting up a siege-work to Thee and shall be encompassing Thee and pressing Thee every which place.

Btw, how do Muslims view the Christian NT book of Revelation? thanks

Reve 18:8 by this, in one day shall be arriving the blows of Her, death and sorrow and famine; and in fire She shall be being burned, that strong Lord, the God, the one judging Her
[Matt 24:7]

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

..............The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover.............

.........Meanwhile the horrors of famine grew still more melancholy and afflictive. The Jews, for want of food were at length compelled to eat their belts, their sandals, the skins of their shields, dried grass, and even the ordure of oxen. In the depth or this horrible extremity, a Jewess of noble family urged by the intolerable cravings of hunger, slew her infant child, and prepared it for a meal ; [Luke 23:29].........................

Of the Jews destroyed during the siege, Josephus reckons not less than ONE MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, to which must be added, above TWO-HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN THOUSAND who perished in other places

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

convictions are worse Enemies of Truth than Lies!
Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe Solomon quite had that in mine in the Song of Songs
That phrase is mentioned only 1 time in the Gospels [as a prophecy against the Jews],
the rest are in Song of Songs.

Genesis 1:1 (NKJV)

Luke 23:
28 But Jesus, turning to them, said, “Daughters of Jerusalem! do not weep for Me,
but weep for yourselves and for your children.

29 “For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!’

Luke 19:43 That shall be arriving days upon Thee and Thy enemies shall be casting up a siege-work to Thee and shall be encompassing Thee and pressing Thee every which place.

Btw, how do Muslims view the Christian NT book of Revelation? thanks

Reve 18:8 by this, in one day shall be arriving the blows of Her, death and sorrow and famine; and in fire She shall be being burned, that strong Lord, the God, the one judging Her
[Matt 24:7]

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

..............The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover.............

.........Meanwhile the horrors of famine grew still more melancholy and afflictive. The Jews, for want of food were at length compelled to eat their belts, their sandals, the skins of their shields, dried grass, and even the ordure of oxen. In the depth or this horrible extremity, a Jewess of noble family urged by the intolerable cravings of hunger, slew her infant child, and prepared it for a meal ; [Luke 23:29].........................

Of the Jews destroyed during the siege, Josephus reckons not less than ONE MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, to which must be added, above TWO-HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN THOUSAND who perished in other places

This is the Islamic view of song of solom5:16

The word translated here "wholly desirable" is the word "machamadim." The word sounds a lot like "Muhammad," though it is in the plural form. Does Song of Solomon 5:16 predict the coming of Muhammad? | CARM.org

Allahu Akbar (Arabic: الله أكبر) is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "God is greater" or "God is [the] greatest"

The Hebrew word עכבר~pronounced “Achbar” means mouse or rodent. Which is pronounced exactly the same as Akbar.

So following In Truth and Islamic logic whenMuslim s say Allahu Akbar they mean Allah is a mouse.

Upvote 0

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christians know Muhammad fails on all these levels But first let’s look at what constitutes a false prophet from an Islamic perspective.

Surah 69:44-46
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut (sever) from him the aorta.

We confirm this meaning from one of the greatest Muslim commentaries Tafsir Jalalayn: then We would have assuredly severed his life-artery the aorta of the heart a vein that connects with it and which if severed results in that person’s death

From this it is clear that if Muhammad was a false prophet it would be certain then that Allah would kill him by cutting or severing his aorta. Let then explore both the death of Jesus and Muhammad.

Jesus predicted his death to his disciples Mathew 16:21-28, 17:22-23, Mark 8:31-9:1, 9:30-32, Luke 9:21-27, 9:44-45.

Muhammad makes no prediction of his death. So how did he die? We find this in a number of Hadiths.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617, Sahih Muslim 5430 both these Hadiths tell us Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman.
The reason Zaynab Bint al-Harith gives comes from inb Sa’d page 252 she say Muhammad had killed her husband and uncle and therefore poisoned her and if Muhammad was a prophet the poison would not have harm him. From a Christian perspective we understand you reap what you sow as taught by Jesus in Mathew 26:52.

So what was the result of this poisoning? Take note all four of these Hadiths are considered authentic and come from the solid Islamic sources.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428, Suna Abu Dawud 4498 & 4449, At Tabari page 124 conforms the following:-

Muhammad said “I feel my aorta is been cut from the poison”, “This is the time when it has cut of my aorta”, “at this very moment I fell my aorta been severed”,

Off all the ways one could die, Allah killed Mohammad for been a false prophet.

Let us back this up, as we read in ibn Sa’d page 252-253 that Bishr ibn al-Bara could taste the poison when he ate while but Muhammad claimed it was revelation. Interesting that again Muhammad’s revelations are after the fact and not before that would save Muhammad’s and other people’s lives. This is seen in his revelation about the number of wives he could have, sleeping with Ashia and marring his adopted sons divorced wife.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797 tells us Muhammad’s greatest wish was to die in battel, yet after 23 years of Allah granting Muhammad’s wishes he stops, and lets him die at the hands of a Jewish women whose husband and father Muhammad killed.

Not only is the death of Muhammad painful himself describes it as having his aorta severed, fulfilling the requirement of a false prophet of Allah.

Thus we concluded that Muhammad by Islamic and Quranic standards is a false prophet and as such is mentioned in the Bible

Confirming that Muhammad is referred to in the Bible.

Allah confirm the inspiration of the prophets before Muhammad.

Surah 4:163-164

Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech.

Quran confirm that if anyone is in doubt to check with the Jews and Christians.

Surah 10:94

So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubter

Then the Quran tells us that Muhammad is in the Bible but gives no reference. Therefore we need to critically analysis this on the standards that come before which the Quran says if we are in doubt to use as the basis for confirmation. The Quran clearly states :-

Surah 9:30 – Allah curse those who assigns partners.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Surah 5:18 – Allah the Father to no one.

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

Surah 19:88-93 – closest you get to Allah is the master slave relationship.

And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son." You have done an atrocious thing. The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation. That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son. And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.

1 John 2:23

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Revelation 13:3-5,

3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

1 John 2:18

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Therefore the Quran does not confirm the scripture that was before it but contradicts it. Thus Muhammad is the anti-Christ and is proven by both biblical and Quran standards as a false prophet and one against Allah. Therefore cannot be referred to in the bible other than in 1 John2:23 and similar passages. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Revelation 13:3-5, 1 John 2:18)

We can develop this more looking at the biblical requirements for a prophet. Firstly he must confirm what comes before, as we have seen Muhammad does not do this. Secondly he must make divine prophecies that come true, none were made by Muhammad. Thirdly he should be able to perform miracles as proof of his status and lastly come with a new divine revelation for his people.

Muhammad does not meet any one of these requirements.

According to the Qur'an, Christians must judge by the Gospel (Qur'an 5:47). But the Gospel says that Jesus owns everything (Matthew 11:27; John 16:15). Since Jesus owns everything, he also owns Muhammad. If Muslims don't want us to conclude that Jesus owns Muhammad, they have to tell us not to judge by the Gospel. But doing this contradicts the Quran. Thus the Islamic bases of faith.

Upvote 0

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Interesting.
An excellent writing; especially for those who have not bothered to read the Quran themselves. One needs to understand what they desire to condemn! So few take the time to do so; even with the Bible scriptures.
I have had close discussions with Muslum's and came to disagree with some of their beliefs on various issues; especially with the Crucifixion of Jesus which They deny.
This site needs more discussions such as yours.

Blessings
Andy Centek

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

convictions are worse Enemies of Truth than Lies!
Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An excellent writing; especially for those who have not bothered to read the Quran themselves. One needs to understand what they desire to condemn! So few take the time to do so; even with the Bible scriptures.
I have had close discussions with Muslum's and came to disagree with some of their beliefs on various issues; especially with the Crucifixion of Jesus which They deny.
This site needs more discussions such as yours.

Blessings
Andy Centek

Hi Andy
Thank you for the positive feedback, you are a blessing.
You know in two year of working with Muslim directly on various levels I do not think I have ever discussed or debated the Crucifixion of our Lord with any Muslim. I can give you all the fact and historical source material virtual out of my head but never had the discussion. for the life on me can not say why.
Here in SA I try and keep it simple, due to the language barrier problem we have with most Muslim who are immigrants.

But you are correct most Muslims like Christian have very little knowledge of their respective Holy Text and I find it is very sad for both sides.

If you are open to it, I would love to assist you as I have a wealth of information to get your Muslim friend to start thinking. For example as you know Allah beget or is not begotten as per Surah 112. Thus Allah has no Son and Muslims believe Jesus had no father as they accept the Virgin Birth.
But Jesus was a human, as Muslims claim he only a mere prophet. Therefore he must of had a father. So my question is who is Jesus Father?

Dependent of the Muslim knowledge of the Quran there are a number of replies.

The answer I am seeking from them is - Surah 3:45 [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].
That is Jesus is Allah word directly from the Quran = John 1:1-4,14 - the Word became flesh.

adapt this to your situation, I guarantee you will have some great discussions.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I dont intend to attack your faith by the name of this site, just to say some info and cite the source.

Islam The Lies and Deceptions
This lie of and by Islam has been the cause that has led billions of Muslim souls into a religion with no hope of redemption - because they reject the only way to redemption that God promised - to those who believe what God did through His son Jesus (Yahushua) on a cross in Jerusalem.

Muhammad himself was convinced that the "revelations" he received in the Hira Cave were evil, and from a demon (Jinn).

Muhammad's constant fits, foaming at the mouth and other manifestations certainly fit in with that idea. This is how demon possessed people are known to behave today, as they did in both the times of Jesus and Muhammad. The Hebrew prophets, and Jesus Christ never behaved like this. But all over the world where demons are listened to, you will find this kind of behavior.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christians know Muhammad fails on all these levels But first let’s look at what constitutes a false prophet from an Islamic perspective.

Surah 69:44-46
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut (sever) from him the aorta.

We confirm this meaning from one of the greatest Muslim commentaries Tafsir Jalalayn: then We would have assuredly severed his life-artery the aorta of the heart a vein that connects with it and which if severed results in that person’s death

From this it is clear that if Muhammad was a false prophet it would be certain then that Allah would kill him by cutting or severing his aorta. Let then explore both the death of Jesus and Muhammad.

Jesus predicted his death to his disciples Mathew 16:21-28, 17:22-23, Mark 8:31-9:1, 9:30-32, Luke 9:21-27, 9:44-45.

Muhammad makes no prediction of his death. So how did he die? We find this in a number of Hadiths.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617, Sahih Muslim 5430 both these Hadiths tell us Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman.
The reason Zaynab Bint al-Harith gives comes from inb Sa’d page 252 she say Muhammad had killed her husband and uncle and therefore poisoned her and if Muhammad was a prophet the poison would not have harm him. From a Christian perspective we understand you reap what you sow as taught by Jesus in Mathew 26:52.

So what was the result of this poisoning? Take note all four of these Hadiths are considered authentic and come from the solid Islamic sources.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428, Suna Abu Dawud 4498 & 4449, At Tabari page 124 conforms the following:-

Muhammad said “I feel my aorta is been cut from the poison”, “This is the time when it has cut of my aorta”, “at this very moment I fell my aorta been severed”,

Off all the ways one could die, Allah killed Mohammad for been a false prophet.

Let us back this up, as we read in ibn Sa’d page 252-253 that Bishr ibn al-Bara could taste the poison when he ate while but Muhammad claimed it was revelation. Interesting that again Muhammad’s revelations are after the fact and not before that would save Muhammad’s and other people’s lives. This is seen in his revelation about the number of wives he could have, sleeping with Ashia and marring his adopted sons divorced wife.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797 tells us Muhammad’s greatest wish was to die in battel, yet after 23 years of Allah granting Muhammad’s wishes he stops, and lets him die at the hands of a Jewish women whose husband and father Muhammad killed.

Not only is the death of Muhammad painful himself describes it as having his aorta severed, fulfilling the requirement of a false prophet of Allah.

Thus we concluded that Muhammad by Islamic and Quranic standards is a false prophet and as such is mentioned in the Bible

Confirming that Muhammad is referred to in the Bible.

Allah confirm the inspiration of the prophets before Muhammad.

Surah 4:163-164

Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech.

Quran confirm that if anyone is in doubt to check with the Jews and Christians.

Surah 10:94

So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubter

Then the Quran tells us that Muhammad is in the Bible but gives no reference. Therefore we need to critically analysis this on the standards that come before which the Quran says if we are in doubt to use as the basis for confirmation. The Quran clearly states :-

Surah 9:30 – Allah curse those who assigns partners.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Surah 5:18 – Allah the Father to no one.

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

Surah 19:88-93 – closest you get to Allah is the master slave relationship.

And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son." You have done an atrocious thing. The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation. That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son. And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.

1 John 2:23

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Revelation 13:3-5,

3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

1 John 2:18

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Therefore the Quran does not confirm the scripture that was before it but contradicts it. Thus Muhammad is the anti-Christ and is proven by both biblical and Quran standards as a false prophet and one against Allah. Therefore cannot be referred to in the bible other than in 1 John2:23 and similar passages. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Revelation 13:3-5, 1 John 2:18)

We can develop this more looking at the biblical requirements for a prophet. Firstly he must confirm what comes before, as we have seen Muhammad does not do this. Secondly he must make divine prophecies that come true, none were made by Muhammad. Thirdly he should be able to perform miracles as proof of his status and lastly come with a new divine revelation for his people.

Muhammad does not meet any one of these requirements.

According to the Qur'an, Christians must judge by the Gospel (Qur'an 5:47). But the Gospel says that Jesus owns everything (Matthew 11:27; John 16:15). Since Jesus owns everything, he also owns Muhammad. If Muslims don't want us to conclude that Jesus owns Muhammad, they have to tell us not to judge by the Gospel. But doing this contradicts the Quran. Thus the Islamic bases of faith.

Is this one of the false sayings?

“And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (Koran 5:116)

"O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs." (Koran 4:171)

Upvote 0