Islam Quran Comirms Muhammad as a False Prohet

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. Thus you are in agreement with both Limo and Niblo that Islam did not exist untill 600 yeara after Christ and therefore has no foundation in the Bible in any manner.

So then if we take all you prophets away, all the borrowed stories all we are left with is the satanic verses and a modified pagan belief.

Final we are in agreement. However we are aware this is not in agreement with majority Islamic view. Wow .............
You need to go back and read what brother Niblo said after brother Limo reminded him ALL Prophets were Muslims. Islam existed long before Adam even existed.

We've already shown Muhammad pbuh was mentioned in the OT and you agreed, except you insist it was a anti-Christ, which you are entitled to believe.

[Staff edit].

Of course when Jesus pbuh returns, most 'non believers' will become anti-Christs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

convictions are worse Enemies of Truth than Lies!
Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You defy simple logic. According to you GOD promised to seize Muhammad and severe his Aorta IF he made things up.
What happens when
you seize someone and server their Aorta >> They die within mins, if not on the spot.

Yes if a mere man were to cut or sever an aorta one would die in I believe two to three minutes. However we are not dealing with our limited understanding are we? No this is Allah's judgement, The all powerful and creator the god who wills what he wants and it is so. Surrah 3:47.
For you to put constraints on Allah is nothing less than an abomination and defilement of you holy book the Quran. Or do we now abrogate all Surah's like 3:47 so it fits in with your theory. Thus you are simply trying to be a partner with allah thinking for him and trying to be him. I think you call it shirk, the unforgivable sin.
OR
Do we accept Surah's like 3:47 and 69:44-46 as authentic.

Thus if it were Allah's will to let Mohammad suffer for four years and experience the slow and agonising effects of the poison as it cut through his aorta. I accept this as the will of Allah, the one true God.

You see Muslim UK it is important to follow the teaching of your faith you have chosen. If one does not you are just as guilty as the Christian Missionaries you have so eagerly quoted, who preach false gospels..

But no, GOD allowed the Prophet pbuh to survive several attempts on his life, protected him from the effects of poison for years, allowed him to Complete his blessed mission, offered him a long life on Earth to see Islam establish itself or return to his Lord.

Wow you bring us Mohammad's noted depression and attempts of suicide as proof that Mohammad was a true prophet of the One true God. to me this is a person who is controlled by the devil.

Are we sure we talking about the same event as the way I read Mohammad's biographies and Hadiths of his death he suffered and long and painful death. Not the kind of support a loving God would offer such as Yahweh, but rather a just God handing one over for punishment.

Yes Mohammad like Judas has been returned to his Lord I agree. As mentioned Mohammad was aware the revelations from the beginning as satanic, this is shown with the satanic verses and attempted cover up, also seen in the pagan ritual still practised by Islam and undoubtedly seen in the Surah 69 and Mohammad's death.

Yes that all fine, but your source is some 300 years after Mohammad death so is not reliable and probably another Islamic fabrication. Yet I feel it important then to remind you of of the events of the first revelation before Mohammad was fully under the power of the jins and satanic forces which resulted is his death proving he was a false prophet.

‘If Gabriel has actually placed his feet upon ......................... I am (Mohammad) afraid it may be someone other than Gabriel, for certain devils imitate him and by so doing can MISLEAD and corrupt some men. This can result in a man becoming confused and even crazy whereas before he had been of sound mind.’ (Source Reference: Ibn Kathir, The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya), Volume I, translated by professor Trevor Le Gassick, reviewed by Dr. Ahmed Fareed [Garnet Publishing Limited, 8 Southern Court, south Street Reading RG1 4QS, UK; The Center for Muslim Contribution to Civilization, 1998], pp. 296-297.)

This seems to fit in quite well with Surah 69 and Mohammad's death.

"A man will be tested according to the level of his religious commitment, and the trials will keep affecting a slave of Allaah until he is left walking on the face of the earth with no burden of sin whatsoever." (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 4013; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah, 3249, cited A righteous woman is suffering trials and is asking why - islamqa.info

what a load of twaddle..........

As for your offer on the 8 questions, going from pure Monotheism to a religion that involves a contradictory concept of God would involve eternal punishment, so thanks but no thanks.

Clearly you have not read the Bible and have no understanding of its doctrines. However as I have said I understand this and is clearly quoted in 2 Thess 2:10.

Also the conduct of many Christians, confirms opening yourself to a 'spirit' invites Jinn into a wide open playground.
Clearly Mohammad was not given this protection, and as Islam states there is no one greater than Mohammad so the way I see it you are at best lost anyway. Once you are under the covering of Jesus Blood the Jinns run away, see Bible for more details.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Yes if a mere man were to cut or sever an aorta one would die in I believe two to three minutes. However we are not dealing with our limited understanding are we? No this is Allah's judgement, The all powerful and creator the god who wills what he wants and it is so. Surrah 3:47.
For you to put constraints on Allah is nothing less than an abomination and defilement of you holy book the Quran. Or do we now abrogate all Surah's like 3:47 so it fits in with your theory. Thus you are simply trying to be a partner with allah thinking for him and trying to be him. I think you call it shirk, the unforgivable sin.
OR
Do we accept Surah's like 3:47 and 69:44-46 as authentic.
Every word in the Qur'an is authentic. It was revealed over a period of 23 years. Events happened on the ground and revelation was received. Muhammad pbuh is admonished, told to get a grip, not be fearful at the start and as his Mission progresses so too does his conviction to the point GOD commands him to emigrate and establish a community of believers.

Thus if it were Allah's will to let Mohammad suffer for four years and experience the slow and agonising effects of the poison as it cut through his aorta. I accept this as the will of Allah, the one true God.
Yes I would too, except after eating the poison he felt nothing for years, and continued expanding the New Covenant, spreading the Message of pure Monotheism and bringing more and more people into the light.

You see Muslim UK it is important to follow the teaching of your faith you have chosen. If one does not you are just as guilty as the Christian Missionaries you have so eagerly quoted, who preach false gospels..
My faith was perfected for me over 1,400 years ago. A complete way of life handed down and no need for outside Philosophers to get together hundreds of years after the events and tell me what I should be following. Nothing left unanswered about what one must do to prepare for the hereafter, nothing of significance left unexplained about living a life pleasing to GOD, and everything explained on what to expect as soon as the soul reaches the throat, ready to return to the One GOD of all.

Wow you bring us Mohammad's noted depression and attempts of suicide as proof that Mohammad was a true prophet of the One true God. to me this is a person who is controlled by the devil.
The attempts on his life I was referring to was the non believers in their attempts to extinguish the message of the Last and Final Messenger of GOD sent to mankind.

Are we sure we talking about the same event as the way I read Mohammad's biographies and Hadiths of his death he suffered and long and painful death. Not the kind of support a loving God would offer such as Yahweh, but rather a just God handing one over for punishment.
He completed his final Pilgrimage, delivered his final sermon, laid out his will, visited those in the graveyard to ask GOD to forgive them for any shortfalls. He came down with a fever which varied in intensity 3 days before his death. In that time he was able even able to perform prayers at the Mosque. If you view this as a long and painful death, then sure.

Yes Mohammad like Judas has been returned to his Lord I agree. As mentioned Mohammad was aware the revelations from the beginning as satanic, this is shown with the satanic verses and attempted cover up, also seen in the pagan ritual still practised by Islam and undoubtedly seen in the Surah 69 and Mohammad's death.
What Satanic verses, bring a Hadith for me to verify. There is nothing new in Islam, all rituals of Pilgrimage were practised long before Muhammad pbuh was born by those who worshipped the GOD of Abraham pbuh amongst the Ishmaelites and some Jews:

Yes that all fine, but your source is some 300 years after Mohammad death so is not reliable and probably another Islamic fabrication. Yet I feel it important then to remind you of of the events of the first revelation before Mohammad was fully under the power of the jins and satanic forces which resulted is his death proving he was a false prophet.
You need to be consistent. If you are going to use Hadiths that in your opinion come 300 years later, then why can't I do the same?

‘If Gabriel has actually placed his feet upon ......................... I am (Mohammad) afraid it may be someone other than Gabriel, for certain devils imitate him and by so doing can MISLEAD and corrupt some men. This can result in a man becoming confused and even crazy whereas before he had been of sound mind.’ (Source Reference: Ibn Kathir, The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya), Volume I, translated by professor Trevor Le Gassick, reviewed by Dr. Ahmed Fareed [Garnet Publishing Limited, 8 Southern Court, south Street Reading RG1 4QS, UK; The Center for Muslim Contribution to Civilization, 1998], pp. 296-297.)
Usually I accept nothing from Biographies unless the relevant Hadith is produced, but I have no problem with this. Demons do indeed come disguised to fool the people and not everyone is a Prophet of GOD, able to distinguish between the two.

The NT says about false Prophets and teachers; 2 Cor 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

The Qur'an could only come from 3 possible sources
The minds of men
Devils
GOD

The evidence points to GOD.
This seems to fit in quite well with Surah 69 and Mohammad's death.
I beg to differ.

what a load of twaddle..........
Remember, be consistent.

Clearly you have not read the Bible and have no understanding of its doctrines. However as I have said I understand this and is clearly quoted in 2 Thess 2:10.
Written by a man who say a 'White Light' remember, a man who opposed the Disciples in Jerusalem, and the family of Jesus pbuh.

Clearly Mohammad was not given this protection, and as Islam states there is no one greater than Mohammad so the way I see it you are at best lost anyway. Once you are under the covering of Jesus Blood the Jinns run away, see Bible for more details.
He completed his mission, that's more than enough protection. All praise be to GOD.
Jesus pbuh was a mighty Prophet of GOD and was not crucified or killed. There is nothing to be gained from believing in something that did not happen. It's nothing more than a open invitation to the enemy of Adam pbuh or do you think he doesn't have the power to make people feel great?

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every word in the Qur'an is authentic.
Thus you accept Surah 69:44-46
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut (sever) from him the aorta.

Usually I accept nothing from Biographies unless the relevant Hadith is produced,
Thus you accept Sahih al-Bukhari 4428, Suna Abu Dawud 4498 & 4449, At Tabari page 124 conforms the following:-
Muhammad said “I feel my aorta is been cut from the poison”, “This is the time when it has cut of my aorta”, “at this very moment I fell my aorta been severed”,

Thus you agree Mohammad to be a false.

If we accept your explanation that the ture Arabic word means as you put it.....

Breathlessness, shortness of breath, suffocation

We apply your desire for consistency

You need to be consistent.

Then we must accept that the Quran and the Hadith both should be translated as some form of suffocation. (Prove not to be the case but for the benefit of doubt)

Either way the result is the same - Mohammad die a death as a false prophet, from the effects of poison either suffocation or having his aorta severed.

The Qur'an could only come from 3 possible sources
The minds of men
Devils
GOD

The evidence points to GOD.

Well this is dependant on your definition of GOD. I assume you referring to Allah of the Quran -If this is the case then - well as explained earlier Allah is nothing more than a refined version of pre-Islamic (pre-Mohammad) pagan god. most definitely note the same God (Yahweh) of the Bible.

Even so one has to disagree, there is not god of any nature within the pages of the Quran. all Islam offers is the revelation of an extremely intelligent man (Mohammad) who use religion to gain power and a political stronghold of a Nation, when reason failed he resorted to violence rape and murder to all apposed him.
On his death bed he said as much by saying his aorta had been severed, thus fulfilling the requirements of a false prophet as per his own revelation in Surah 69.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Thus you accept Surah 69:44-46
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut (sever) from him the aorta.
Yes I accept 69:44-46. Seized him by the right hand, means suddenly immobilised, by GOD Almighty, <<<Didn't happen and then have your Blood Aorta severed <<<Death within a min or so

Neither of those two things happened.

Thus you accept Sahih al-Bukhari 4428, Suna Abu Dawud 4498 & 4449, At Tabari page 124 conforms the following:-
Muhammad said “I feel my aorta is been cut from the poison”, “This is the time when it has cut of my aorta”, “at this very moment I fell my aorta been severed”,
I told you the word used is breathlessness, you used Google Translator and it said Aorta. This is wrong, plain and simple.

Ask Google translator to tell you what the following word means: بهر
It will give 1 meaning; Dazzle, however there are at least 9 meanings:

الموسوعة الشاملة - المعاني الكبير

Thus you agree Mohammad to be a false.
No and the Companions of the Prophet understood what he said on his deathbed. Did they get up and label him a fraud ?

If we accept your explanation that the ture Arabic word means as you put it.....
Never accept anything without evidence: chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://ia802605.us.archive.org/28/items/FP62880/taga10.pdf

page 263

Then we must accept that the Quran and the Hadith both should be translated as some form of suffocation. (Prove not to be the case but for the benefit of doubt)

Either way the result is the same - Mohammad die a death as a false prophet, from the effects of poison either suffocation or having his aorta severed.[/quote] That's your assertion, GOD made clear he would have seized and killed him instantly had he been false. Instead he completed his mission and died at least 3 years after being poisoned.

والبُهْرُ: انقطاع النَّفَسِ من الإِعياء؛ وقد انْبَهَرَ وبُهِرَ فهو مَبْهُورٌ وبَهِيرٌ؛ قال الأَعشى: إِذا ما تَأَتَّى يُرِيدُ القيام تَهادى، كما قَدْ رَأَيْتَ البَهِيرَا والبُهْرُ بالضم: تتابع النَّفَسِ من الإِعياء، وبالفتح المصدر؛ بَهَرَهُ الحِمْلُ يَبْهَرُهُ بَهْراً أَي أَوقع عليه البُهْرَ فانْبَهَرَ أَي تتابع نفسه.

That text is taken from the following Classical Arabic online Dictionary: الباحث العربي: قاموس عربي عربي أَبْهَرِي

أَبْهَرِي = Breathlessness, shortness of breath, suffocation (Ab'hari)

Pre-Islam poetry:

Al- Hakawati

Same word used, yet look at the context or ask an Arabic Speaker to explain it.

Well this is dependant on your definition of GOD. I assume you referring to Allah of the Quran -If this is the case then - well as explained earlier Allah is nothing more than a refined version of pre-Islamic (pre-Mohammad) pagan god. most definitely note the same God (Yahweh) of the Bible.
Yes we've been over this, so not going to argue as akin to a dog barking at the Sun.

Even so one has to disagree, there is not god of any nature within the pages of the Quran. all Islam offers is the revelation of an extremely intelligent man (Mohammad) who use religion to gain power and a political stronghold of a Nation,

Indeed, Prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing – Al Quran 29:45
And seek help in patience and prayers- 2:45
And seek help in patience and prayers- 57:45
Indeed, My lord is the hearer of supplication – Quran 14:30
And he is with you wherever you are – Quran 57:4
Indeed he does not like the proud – Quran 16:23
And we created you in pairs – Quranic Verse – 78:8
My mercy embraces all Things – Quran 7:156
Unquestionably, to Allah Belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. – Quran 10:55
So remember me i will remember you. – 2:152
So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it. 99:7
Indeed My lord is near and responsive – Quran 11:61

And Hundreds of other verses like them.

when reason failed he resorted to violence rape and murder to all apposed him.

When Jesus pbuh returns will you take up arms to help him in his wars against the unbelievers?

With that question in your mind, please bring Hadith evidence showing who was raped and murdered by Muhammad pbuh.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I accept 69:44-46. Seized him by the right hand, means suddenly immobilised, by GOD Almighty, <<<Didn't happen and then have your Blood Aorta severed <<<Death within a min or so

Neither of those two things happened.

Your reinterpretation of the passage is you false claim manipulating the text of the Quran , Tafsir and the ""Hadith to suit your argument.

By doing this your argument fails as either you are denying the Quran and accepting the Haith were Mohammad is clearly says the effect of the poison are severing his aorta.
OR
You are accepting the Quran and denying the Hadith and there by calling Mohammad a lair.

Thus proving the Quran has contradiction and thus is not the Word of Allah, thus a false belief fabricated by Mohammed.

Secondly you are assuming you fully understand the manner in which Allah works and this again is against your Islamic teaching as Allah clearly states he will what he wants and is subject to no one. Thus you your self are aligning your self as equal to Allah by redefining / interpenetrating Allah's Holy Book - The Quran - which is Shirk and therfore you are on your way to hell anyway.

Alternatively if we accept your explanation that the Phase used is a mere figure of speech that mean breathless / suffocation then we must accept this phrase both in the Quran and the Hadith, thus proving Mohammad to be false prophet. Nore is made in post #31 we proved this to be false as the work used means is aortic. Clearly you are lying to save face for Islam, which we know is an acceptable practice, but unacceptable in the free world and thinking people.

Besides if we truly wish to follow your argument of pure Arabic - we need to explore the original text. Now we both know the oldest available is with out vowels and thus opens it self to multiple possibilities of use of a wide verity of words all with total different meanings( in some case up to 30 different words). We know this study is been done in Germany and the preliminary results are not favorable to Islam at all.

In reading the Quran we find Allah stating that if Mohammad were to make false recitations he would be punished by cutting his aorta. Four strong authentic Hadith quote Mohammad as saying the effects of the poison have over a period of sometime severed his aorta. Yes you understanding is this would result in a quick death, but Allah can will if he so desires a long and painful death fit for the punishment, which Allah confirms as to having his aorta severed.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Your reinterpretation of the passage is you false claim manipulating the text of the Quran , Tafsir and the ""Hadith to suit your argument.

By doing this your argument fails as either you are denying the Quran and accepting the Haith were Mohammad is clearly says the effect of the poison are severing his aorta.
OR
You are accepting the Quran and denying the Hadith and there by calling Mohammad a lair.
You can be out running, become very tired and say, 'my aorta is severed'. For proof just have an Arabic speaker read the pre Islamic poetry I gave you showing it's a common idiom in Arabic, not literal but metaphorical. Ibn Qutayba in his Tafseer explicitly even mentions that this is metaphorical.

Secondly you are assuming you fully understand the manner in which Allah works and this again is against your Islamic teaching as Allah clearly states he will what he wants and is subject to no one. Thus you your self are aligning your self as equal to Allah by redefining / interpenetrating Allah's Holy Book - The Quran - which is Shirk and therfore you are on your way to hell anyway.
I understand what seizing someone by the right hand implies, and what cutting their aorta would mean.

Alternatively if we accept your explanation that the Phase used is a mere figure of speech that mean breathless / suffocation then we must accept this phrase both in the Quran and the Hadith, thus proving Mohammad to be false prophet. Nore is made in post #31 we proved this to be false as the work used means is aortic. Clearly you are lying to save face for Islam, which we know is an acceptable practice, but unacceptable in the free world and thinking people.
study the information I provided, then come back. This is the reason Arabic speaking Christians put these arguments out for Western Christians to promote, they know it's nonsense and easily refuted.

Besides if we truly wish to follow your argument of pure Arabic - we need to explore the original text. Now we both know the oldest available is with out vowels and thus opens it self to multiple possibilities of use of a wide verity of words all with total different meanings( in some case up to 30 different words). We know this study is been done in Germany and the preliminary results are not favorable to Islam at all.
The context explains the meaning, native Arabic speakers don't need vowels or diacritical marks. The study in Germany has been ongoing for some 70 years on and off. The first team gave up, and I'm sure when Neuwirth's team finally put out anything of worth, the Muslims Scholars will be bemused.

In reading the Quran we find Allah stating that if Mohammad were to make false recitations he would be punished by cutting his aorta. Four strong authentic Hadith quote Mohammad as saying the effects of the poison have over a period of sometime severed his aorta. Yes you understanding is this would result in a quick death, but Allah can will if he so desires a long and painful death fit for the punishment, which Allah confirms as to having his aorta severed.

Yes following your logic, a man warns if he's a liar x will happen, towards the end of his mission of strife and struggle he says x is happening, and remember never to let go of my message because it's the truth. But wait he's a liar, so his initial premise can't be trusted, thus a contradiction in the logic!

Very logical argument indeed :/

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For proof just have an Arabic speaker read the pre Islamic poetry I gave you showing it's a common idiom in Arabic, not literal but metaphorical. Ibn Qutayba in his Tafseer explicitly even mentions that this is metaphorical.

Now you seem to address the issue, the forced view of the Islamic world. Thats fine for a blind faith that requires not thought or understanding. For open minded thinkers who seek the truth. the fact remains taken literally or metaphorically Mohammaded meets the requirments in terms of the Quran interpretation of a false prophet.

I understand what seizing someone by the right hand implies, and what cutting their aorta would mean.

Yet you deny the truth, the Qran and your Hadith that say this happened to Mohammad. In fact quoted by mohammed ith four separate Hadiths by four separate persons. Your argument is some what like trying to prove blood is not red but yellow and the almighty Allah who wills what he wants must lower his standard to meet your simple human understanding.

Ibn Qutayba in his Tafseer explicitly even mentions that this is metaphorical.
Your Tafsir writer does not even appear in the recognized Islamic web sites - Another lioe of deciet from you - while your most authentic and reveared Tafsir writes like Jalalayn say other wise.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The context explains the meaning, native Arabic speakers don't need vowels or diacritical marks. The study in Germany has been ongoing for some 70 years on and off. The first team gave up, and I'm sure when Neuwirth's team finally put out anything of worth, the Muslims Scholars will be bemused.

The fact and point here is - No Muslim has done a critical analysis of the Quran, and the question is WHY ----- yes "bemused" ---- because if they did there faith will be show to be based on the sayings of one mere man Mohammad and no supernatural Creator.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
<<<Didn't happen and then have your Blood Aorta severed <<<
Well if it did not happen then your Hadith are false. Mohammad is a lair and therefore Muslims have no basis for there faith by the word of a lair.

I told you the word used is breathlessness, you used Google Translator and it said Aorta. This is wrong, plain and simple.

We have been over this before - I have proved you wrong thus we must simple have blind faith the Muslim UK in his wisdon is correct with no evidence other than his word - which I remind you has proven to unreliable and deceitful.

No and the Companions of the Prophet understood what he said on his deathbed. Did they get up and label him a fraud ?

Well ask yourself the question why ws Mohammad attacking the Jews - that lead to his death -
Answer - The Jews claimed and exposed him as a fraud. Those that stood against Mohammad once he had gained power money and might in Median were simply killed. The Quran supports this in verse such as Kill the infidels ect.

I am surprised you did not know this?

GOD made clear he would have seized and killed him instantly had he been false.

Please show me a verse in the Quran that says that Allah would "INSTANTLY" kill a false prophet - NO YOU CAN NOT why it is not there - you have to reinterpretation the passage to make it fit your argument.

When Jesus pbuh returns will you take up arms to help him in his wars against the unbelievers?

Please stay focused on the topic - I understand this is hard for you. Please offer some proof the thinking word can process.

With that question in your mind, please bring Hadith evidence showing who was raped and murdered by Muhammad pbuh.

Not part of the topic - stay focused!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Well if it did not happen then your Hadith are false. Mohammad is a lair and therefore Muslims have no basis for there faith by the word of a lair.

We have been over this before - I have proved you wrong thus we must simple have blind faith the Muslim UK in his wisdon is correct with no evidence other than his word - which I remind you has proven to unreliable and deceitful.

Well ask yourself the question why ws Mohammad attacking the Jews - that lead to his death -
Answer - The Jews claimed and exposed him as a fraud. Those that stood against Mohammad once he had gained power money and might in Median were simply killed. The Quran supports this in verse such as Kill the infidels ect.

I am surprised you did not know this?

Please show me a verse in the Quran that says that Allah would "INSTANTLY" kill a false prophet - NO YOU CAN NOT why it is not there - you have to reinterpretation the passage to make it fit your argument.

Please stay focused on the topic - I understand this is hard for you. Please offer some proof the thinking word can process.

Not part of the topic - stay focused!
Refer back to post 48 which contains all the information refuting your daft assertions. When you respond to this, please refer back to post 48, continue in this manner until you have studied the links provided, and feel free to move on when ready. Peace

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
The fact and point here is - No Muslim has done a critical analysis of the Quran, and the question is WHY ----- yes "bemused" ---- because if they did there faith will be show to be based on the sayings of one mere man Mohammad and no supernatural Creator.
Don't swallow everything David Wood and co tell you:

More than 1000 years ago, even before the Biblical criticism was conceived, (Bible ownership was banned for 1,000 years by the Church) Muslims knew what the variant readings of the Qur'an were and from where they originated. And it is the Christian missionaries who really had the "advantage" and have used the Qiraats (method of recitation) dishonestly to assert that the Qur'an is corrupted.

It is clear from our sources quoted below, that Muslims are neither scared nor uncomfortable with dealing with the 'variant' readings. Scholars are rather professional in their approach towards dealing with the variant readings and also developed an elaborate science called "culum al-Qiraat". Bernard Lewis in his book Islam in History writes:

From an early date Muslim scholars recognized the danger of false testimony and hence false doctrine, and developed an elaborate science for criticizing tradition. "Traditional science", as it was called, differed in many respects from modern historical source criticism, and modern scholarship has always disagreed with evaluations of traditional scientists about the authenticity and accuracy of ancient narratives. But their careful scrutiny of the chains of transmission and their meticulous collection and preservation of variants in the transmitted narratives give to medieval Arabic historiography a professionalism and sophistication without precedent in antiquity and without parallel in the contemporary medieval West. By comparison, the historiography of Latin Christendom seems poor and meagre, and even the more advanced and complex historiography of Greek Christendom still falls short of the historical literature of Islam in volume, variety and analytical depth.

Here are some works by Muslim Scholars covering the various readings:

Abû Hayyân, al-Bahar al-Muhit, 8 Volumes, Cairo 1328.

Alusî, Ruh al-Macani Fi Tafsîr al-Qur'an Wa Sab' al-Mathani, 30 Volumes, Cairo, n.d.

Baghawî, Macalim at-Tanzil, 7 Volumes, Cairo 1332.

Baidawî, Anwâr at-Tanzil Wa Asrar at-Tawil, 5 Prints, Cairo, 1330.

Balawi, Kitâb Alîf Ba', 2 Volumes, Cairo, 1287.

Banna, Ithaf Fudala al-Bashar Ai'l-Qirâ'ât al-Arba'ata 'Ashar, Cairo, 1317.

Fakhr ad-Dîn ar-Râzî, Mafatih al-Ghaib, 8 Volumes, Cairo, 1327.

Farra', Kitâb Macani al-Qur'an, Ms. Stambul, Nuru Osmaniya 459.

Ibn al-Anbarî, Kitâb al-Insaf, Ed. Gotthold Weil, Leiden, 1913.

Ibn Hisham, Mughni al-Labîb, 2 Prints, Cairo, 1347.

Ibn Hisham, Tahdhib at-Tawadih, 2 Prints, Cairo, 1329.

Ibn Jinnî, Nichtkanonische Koranlesarten im Muhtasab des Ibn Ginni, von G Bergstrasser, Munchen, 1933.

Ibn Khalawaih, Ibn Halawaihs Sammlung nichtkanonischer Koranlesarten, Herausgegeben von G Bergstrasser, Stambul, 1934.

Ibn Manzur, Lisân al-cArab, 20 Volumes, Cairo, 1307.

Ibn Ya'ish, Commentary To The Mufassal, Ed., Jahn, 2 Volumes, Liepzig, 1882.

Khafaji, 'Inayat al-Qadi wa Kifayat ar-Radi, 8 Volumes, Cairo, 1283.

Marandî, Qurrat 'Ain al-Qurra, Ms. Escorial, 1337.

Muttaqî al-Hindî, Kanz al-'Ummal, Volume 2, Hyderabad, 1312.

Nasafi, Madarik at-Tanzil wa Haqa'iq at-Ta'wil, 4 Volumes, Cairo, 1333.

Nisaburî, Ghara'ib al-Qur'an (On The Margin Of Tafsir at-Tabari).

Qunawî, Hashia calâ l-Baidawi, 7 Volumes, Stambul, 1285.

Qurtubî, Al-Jâmic li Ahkam al-Qur'an, 2 Volumes (All So Far Published), Cairo, 1935.

Shawkanî, Fath al-Qadir, 5 Volumes, Cairo, 1349.

Sibawaih, Le Livre de Sibawaih, Ed. Derenbourg, 2 Volumes, Paris, 1889.

Suyûtî, Al-Itqan fî cUlûm al-Qur'an, Ed. Sprenger, Calcutta, 1857.

Suyûtî, Al-Durr al-Manthur fî 't-Tafsîr al-Ma'thur, 6 Volumes, Cairo, 1314.

Suyûtî, Al-Muzhir, 2 Volumes, Cairo, 1282.

Tabarî, Al-Jâmic al-Bayân fî Tafsîr al-Qur'an, 30 Volumes, Cairo, 1330.

Tabarasi, Majma' al-Bayân fî-cUlûm al-Qur'an, 2 Volumes, Tehran, 1304.

'Ukbarî, Imla' fi 'l-I'rab wa 'l-Qirâ'ât fi Jâmic al-Qur'an, 2 Parts, Cairo, 1321.

'Ukbarî, Icrab al-Qirâ'ât ash-Shadhdha, MS Mingana Islamic Arabic, 1649.

Zamakhsharî, Al-Kashshâf, Ed. Nassau Lees, Calcutta, 1861.

Who Is Afraid Of Textual Criticism?

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Muslims knew what the variant readings of the Qur'an were and from where they originated

Muslims are neither scared nor uncomfortable with dealing with the 'variant' readings. Scholars are rather professional in their approach towards dealing with the variant readings and also developed an elaborate science called "culum al-Qiraat"

Surah 4:82
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.
What do they not ponder do they not contemplate the Qur’ān? and the marvellous truths contained in it. If it had been from other than God surely they would have found therein much inconsistency much contradiction in meaning and irregularity in arrangement.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn, trans. Feras Hamza

Surah 3:7

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book

He it is Who revealed to you the Book wherein are verses that are clear lucid in proof forming the Mother Book the original basis for rulings and others allegorical whose meanings are not known such as the opening verses of some sūras. He God refers to the whole Qur’ān as 1 ‘clear’ muhkam where He says A Book whose verses have been made clear Q. 111 meaning that it contains no imperfections;
Tafsir al-Jalalayn, trans. Feras Hamza.

Well once again you contradict the Quran and go against Islamic teaching by openly accepting there are errors and variants in the Quran. Therfore by Quran standards it can not be from Allah. Thus is a fabricated book inspired by the man Mohammad for self gain and political power.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Summary of thread Argument by Muslim UK
In fairness to seekers of the truth I feel it necessary to summarise the discussion between myself and Muslim UK in order for each individual to review the core argument of both sides in order to make a more informed decision.

My thread statement is “Muhammad is False Prophet” My outline start with Surah 69:44-46

I confirmed the interpretation of this surah with one of the greatest Muslim commentaries in the Islamic Tafsir Jalalayn:

Then We would have assuredly severed his life-artery the aorta of the heart a vein that connects with it and which if severed results in that person’s death.

From this it is clear that if Muhammad was a false prophet it would be certain then that Allah would ensure his death by cutting or severing his aorta. When we look at the Hadiths on Mohammad’s death what do we find – no less than four Hadith quoting Mohammad as saying his aorta has been cut or severed.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith (Hadith 5.713)
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith (Hadith 2135)
Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (peace be upon him) during the sickness of which he died. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.”
Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith (Hadith 2134)
So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
At-Tabari, Volume 8, p. 124—

The Messenger of God said during the illness from which he died—the mother of Bishr b. al-Bara had come in to visit him—“Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar.”

Thus my conclusion or thread statement that Mohammad is a False Prophet and opened the discussion to hear the Islamic defence on this damming evidence. The following is the response I received from Muslim UK together with my rebuttals and comments.

Firstly we have full acceptance of Surah 69-44-46 as authentic and it forms part of the Islamic faith that was revealed to Mohammad in its entirety before Mohammad’s Death,
Muhammad pbuh died after completing his Mission. The Message of Islam was delivered 100% before the effects of poison from years previous finally took its toll. Every word in the Qur'an is authentic. It was revealed over a period of 23 years.

The translators of the Hadiths have got it wrong. I make note that Sahih Al-Bukhari and Abu-Dawood are considered on normal Islamic standards as the most authentic hadiths. However according to Muslim UK we do not understand Arabic, neither do the translators nor dose any of the online translation tools offer the correct Islamic perspective as Aorta actually means, suffocation.

He didn't die because GOD seized him by his right hand and severed his Aorta.
It's not even what the Arabic says :/
The Qur'an uses the word الوتين = Aorta (Al Watina)
The Hadith uses the word أَبْهَرِي = Breathlessness, shortness of breath, suffocation (Ab'hari)

Ask Google translator to tell you what the following word means: بهر
It will give 1 meaning; Dazzle, however there are at least 9 meanings:
الموسوعة الشاملة - المعاني الكبير

Please do the homework and check for yourself, you will soon find out that no matter what translator one uses both the words quoted by Muslim UK mean Aorta. Yet as far as Muslim UK is concerned we are all wrong –

Please take note of the Islamic phrase “Taqiyya”. Muslim scholars teach that Muslims that there are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam. The following Surah’s support this :- 16:106, 9:3, 40:28 & 3:45.

Secondly note Muslim UK rebuttal – a single Arabic word has 9 meanings. Note not synonyms but meanings, which is 9 different implication. Surah: 3:7 says the Quran is clear, and warns against those who wish to reinterpret the Quran for their own gain.

Note the contradiction as Muslim UK has just said above “Every word in the Qur'an is authentic.” Yet suddenly each word in the Quran can have 9 different meanings?!!!!! – This logic is inconsistent and against the Quran teaching, but I leave it with you to make your own informed decision.

Qur'an 69:46 Surah Al-Haqqah [69:46] says:
ثُمَّ لَقَطَعۡنَا مِنۡهُ ٱلۡوَتِينَ (٤٦) = Aorta (Al Watina)

The Hadith found here Hadith - Book of Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi) - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)says:

وَقَالَ يُونُسُ عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ عُرْوَةُ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي مَرَضِهِ الَّذِي مَاتَ فِيهِ ‏ "‏ يَا عَائِشَةُ مَا أَزَالُ أَجِدُ أَلَمَ الطَّعَامِ الَّذِي أَكَلْتُ بِخَيْبَرَ، فَهَذَا أَوَانُ وَجَدْتُ انْقِطَاعَ أَبْهَرِي مِنْ ذَلِكَ السَّمِّ ‏"‏‏‏ = Breathlessness, shortness of breath, suffocation (Ab'hari)

He felt breathlessness and did not die because his Aorta was ripped out. Lack of air vs lack instant death due to blood loss. Email the admins on the anti Islam website, and ask them to check the Arabic for you.

I love the above attempt to prove ones case, take the time and follow Muslim UK link and you will find the following :

Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." Hadith - Book of Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi) - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

One must understand there are three ways Hadith are referenced,
· The author and reference number – in this case Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
· Reference to the book – in this case Book 64, Hadith 450
· USC-MSA web (English) reference – In this case Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 71

NOTE: All three of these reference point to the same Hadith.

Please note # 3 and refer to my opening statement and Hadith quoted in support of my premise that Mohammad is a false prophet.

Then take note that neither my reference nor Muslim UK reference refers to “Breathlessness, shortness of breath, suffocation (Ab'hari)” as Muslim UK believes is the case. For the discerning seeker of the truth I encourage you to follow the links of your Muslim friend and read or listen with deserment. I gaurentee you 99% of the time the reference will be false. Why do I say this well we westerners are lazy. We taught if there is a reference it has backing and thus truth. Do you have the time to check it out ----- well no we to bussy and in good faith we accept the writer has integrity. Yet we are seldom aware of “Taqiyya” The Muslim requirement to advance the cause of Islam at all cost – this includes lying.

"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings…….."
I know you don't understand Arabic, but assuming English is your mother tongue, please examine the word highlighted and underlined in RED

The next argument is the typical “IF” statement our Muslim friends use. Since the “IF” statement of the surah forms part of the original thread discussion and proof is offered supporting this I fail to understand how the “IF” suddenly becomes proof of the Islamic argument. One would think it would be wise to refute the proof not the statement. ---- So yes we agree the discussion is “IF” Mohammad were caught making false statements then his aorta would be cut.

Yes the Prophet pbuh was poisoned, and rather than die as his companion did, he lived on for years, much to the surprise of his hosts. Some accepted he was indeed a Prophet and reverted to Islam, others continued to oppose him. GOD tells us had Muhammad pbuh lied or spoken of his own accord, he would have had him seized and killed on the spot. This did not happen, the Prophet pbuh completed his mission over the following few years, then the effects of the poison took their toll.

Yes this argument from Muslim UK is possibly the only one has a shread of defence for the Islamic faith. he best of them all and gives credibility and hope for the Muslim cause. However the only factor is

Why don't you ask Google to explain how poison affects the body? Does one feel he is suffocating, or does it feel like his aorta is being severed.

Suddenly we have the appeal to seek Googles advice and that of science as an explanation to Mohammad’s death on the basis that science support suffocation as a common result of taking poison. So what does gooel say the effects of taking poison are:-

“If you or someone you know has swallowed or breathed in a poison, and you or they have serious signs or symptoms (nausea, vomiting, pain, trouble breathing, seizure, confusion, or abnormal skin color), you must either call an ambulance for transport to a hospital emergency department or call a poison control center”

There are eight symptoms for poison, one of which is trouble breathing! Reduce this to a percentage and you have 12.5% chance of trouble breathing. Is this the new method of evaluation of the Quran. I doubt it as a quick google search will prove the world to round not flat, sperm is made in the testicles and not in the back and the sun dose not set in a pool of mud.

My Aorta is cut is nothing more than a expression. He died from suffocation, which is what Science tells us happens when Poison affects the body.

Another argument Muslim UK offers is the “My Aorta is cut” is simply an expression. That’s great because that is exactly the argument, therefore Muslim UK accept that Mohammad is a false prophet! – Let me explain.

If “My Aorta is been cut” is only an expression used, this expression must be found both in the Quran and Hadith and such are interchangeable.

Muslim UK above says the Hadith should in fact read suffocation, thus “My Aorta been cut” is an expression of been suffocated.

Therefore we replace the expression “My Aorta been cut” with “suffocation” both in the Quran and the Hadith, we can then concluded Muhammad died of suffocation thus meeting the Quran standard of a false prophet.

CASE CLOSED. You see it is about consistency and the balancing of the scales of justice. If applying a standard for that standard to be effective it must be applied evenly and this is exactly what Muslim UK asks from us.

You need to be consistent. If you are going to use Hadiths that in your opinion come 300 years later, then why can't I do the same?

Muslim UK makes a second good point, in that we are certain Mohammad did live for a number of years after the incident of eating the poison.

You defy simple logic. According to you GOD promised to seize Muhammad and severe his Aorta IF he made things up.
What happens when you seize someone and server their Aorta >> They die within mins, if not on the spot. But no, GOD allowed the Prophet pbuh to survive several attempts on his life, protected him from the effects of poison for years, allowed him to Complete his blessed mission, offered him a long life on Earth to see Islam establish itself or return to his Lord.

Yes I agree if someone cut my aorta I would have 2-3 minutes before one would bleed out and die. Yet we are not talking in human or scientific terms here. We are talking about Allah – the creator of all things seen and unseen, the one who wills whatever he wants and it is so. The all-powerful, all-knowing supreme authority of the Quran.

To limit Allah to our human or in this case Muslim UK human standards is simply elevating human knowledge and science above that of Allah abilities. In other words we know better than Allah and are better than Allah, which I understand is Shirk in Islamic terms – the unforgivable sin.

If we are truly are submitted to Islam in humility we should accept Allah’s ways as Allah knows best, and if he chooses allow Prophet Mohammad to complete his mission before passing his (Allah) righteous judgment so be it.

Yes I would too, except after eating the poison he felt nothing for years…………………… and bringing more and more people into the light
He came down with a fever which varied in intensity 3 days before his death. In that time he was able even able to perform prayers at the Mosque. If you view this as a long and painful death, then sure.

In desperation Muslim UK moves his argument to the extreme and suggests Mohammad had no effects from the poison until three days before his death. Then at best this was a mere fever which varied in intensity for only three days.

Firstly the earlier aggressive argument by Muslim UK that Mohammad died from suffocation is now out the window and is replaced by a fever. Well then we are to believe the Islamic believe in the transmission of the Hadith are then false. As all Hadiths in the matter clearly state the same thing, Mohammad said the effects from the poison severed his aorta. Dawood goes and quote Mohammad “I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.”

No explanation is required here the reading is clear. I must state that I believe Mohammad was a master mind in what he accomplished, the recitation of the Quran by memory is excellent way of indoctrination and thus anyone learning this would have full understanding and knowledge of surah 69 especially Mohammad. In addition Mohammad had three years plus to consider his death after eating the poison – yet on his death bed he uses the same phrase that was revealed to him in surah 69 – my aorta is been cut –

Why would a man chose these words above all the alternative possibilities to describe his death?

In the death Muslim UK has the following to say in response to my post :-

In reading the Quran we (1) find Allah stating that if (3) Mohammad were to make false recitations he would be (2) punished by cutting his aorta. Four (4) strong authentic Hadith quote Mohammad as saying the effects of the poison have over a period of sometime (4) severed his aorta. Yes you understanding is this would result in a quick death, but Allah can will if he so desires a long and painful death fit for the punishment, which Allah confirms as to having his aorta severed.

Following your logic (1)a man warns if he's a liar (2)x will happen, towards the end of (3)his mission of strife and struggle (4)he says x is happening, and remember never to let go of my message because it's the truth. But wait he's a liar, so his initial premise can't be trusted, thus a contradiction in the logic!
Very logical argument indeed :/

Lets check this against my post and we see the Islamic manipulation and deception coming through:-
1:- Allah is suddenly reduced to a mere man.
2:- X = is accepted as per the Quran and Hadith as having ones aorta cut by the one true god Allah.
3:- The Surah refers to Mohammad and Mohammad only as the final prophet of Allah.
4:- Mohammad on his death bed confirms four times his Aorta is been severed.

Additions:- 5:- To make a case Muslim UK adds to premises 1) never to let go of my message because it's the truth. 2) But wait he's a liar,

Yes I agree this logic with the addition made by Muslim UK is a contradiction. Yet is this what I said?

Well no, and one thus can concluded that Surah 69:44-46 warns Mohammad not to be a false prophet, if he is he would die by having his aorta cut. The method by which Allah will achieve this judgment is not mentioned. However in the authentic Hadiths of Islam we read that Mohammad on his death bed said he had continually suffered from the poison received in Khaybar the effects which are cutting his aorta.

Conclusion is therefore Mohammad is a false prophet by Quranic standards.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
CASE CLOSED. You see it is about consistency and the balancing of the scales of justice. If applying a standard for that standard to be effective it must be applied evenly and this is exactly what Muslim UK asks from us.

Conclusion is therefore Mohammad is a false prophet by Quranic standards.
Refutation in full here: Islam - Quran Comirms Muhammad as a False Prohet

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Surah 4:82
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.
What do they not ponder do they not contemplate the Qur’ān? and the marvellous truths contained in it. If it had been from other than God surely they would have found therein much inconsistency much contradiction in meaning and irregularity in arrangement.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn, trans. Feras Hamza

Surah 3:7
It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book

He it is Who revealed to you the Book wherein are verses that are clear lucid in proof forming the Mother Book the original basis for rulings and others allegorical whose meanings are not known such as the opening verses of some sūras. He God refers to the whole Qur’ān as 1 ‘clear’ muhkam where He says A Book whose verses have been made clear Q. 111 meaning that it contains no imperfections;
Tafsir al-Jalalayn, trans. Feras Hamza.

Well once again you contradict the Quran and go against Islamic teaching by openly accepting there are errors and variants in the Quran. Therfore by Quran standards it can not be from Allah. Thus is a fabricated book inspired by the man Mohammad for self gain and political power.

Do you recall me saying:
it is the Christian missionaries who really had the "advantage" and have used the Qiraats (method of recitation) dishonestly to assert that the Qur'an is corrupted.

You should note that the Qur’an was revealed in one style at the beginning, but the Messenger of Allah pbuh kept asking Gabriel pbuh until he taught him seven styles, all of which were complete. The evidence for that is the hadith of Ibn ‘Abbaas who narrated that the Prophet pbuh said: “Jibreel taught me one style and I reviewed it until he taught me more, and I kept asking him for more and he gave me more until finally there were seven styles.” narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3047; Muslim, 819

Secondly, what is meant by styles (ahruf, sing. harf)?

The best of the scholarly opinions concerning what is meant is that there are seven ways of reciting the Qur’an, where the wording may differ but the meaning is the same; if there is a different meaning then it is by way of variations on a theme, not opposing and contradiction.

Thirdly:

Some of the scholars said that what was meant by ahruf was the dialects of the Arabs, but this is far-fetched, because of the hadeeth of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab who said: “I heard Hishaam ibn Hakeem reciting Soorat al-Furqaan in a manner different from that in which I used to recite it and the way in which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught me to recite it. I was about to argue with him whilst he was praying, but I waited until he finished his prayer, and then I tied his garment around his neck and seized him by it and brought him to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, I heard this man reciting Soorat-al-Furqaan in a way different to the way you taught it to me.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him, ‘Recite it,’ and he recited it as I had heard him recite it. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ Then he said to me, ‘Recite it,’ so I recited it and he said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ This Qur'aan has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easiest for you.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2287; Muslim, 818)

You can join Thousands of students who have memorised the 7 Qiraats, plus the 3 lesser well known ones:

Learn Ten Qirat Online | Learn Saba Asharah Qiraat or listen to a reciter going through the 10 modes and feed your soul peace and tranquillity at the same time, (best with headphones on and just before bed):

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Muslim UK above says the Hadith should in fact read suffocation, thus “My Aorta been cut” is an expression of been suffocated.

Therefore we replace the expression “My Aorta been cut” with “suffocation” both in the Quran and the Hadith, we can then concluded Muhammad died of suffocation thus meeting the Quran standard of a false prophet.

Do you have a new theory, changed your mind or found new evidence?

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you recall me saying:

You should note that the Qur’an was revealed in one style at the beginning, but the Messenger of Allah pbuh kept asking Gabriel pbuh until he taught him seven styles, all of which were complete. The evidence for that is the hadith of Ibn ‘Abbaas who narrated that the Prophet pbuh said: “Jibreel taught me one style and I reviewed it until he taught me more, and I kept asking him for more and he gave me more until finally there were seven styles.” narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3047; Muslim, 819

Secondly, what is meant by styles (ahruf, sing. harf)?

The best of the scholarly opinions concerning what is meant is that there are seven ways of reciting the Qur’an, where the wording may differ but the meaning is the same; if there is a different meaning then it is by way of variations on a theme, not opposing and contradiction.

Thirdly:

Some of the scholars said that what was meant by ahruf was the dialects of the Arabs, but this is far-fetched, because of the hadeeth of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab who said: “I heard Hishaam ibn Hakeem reciting Soorat al-Furqaan in a manner different from that in which I used to recite it and the way in which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught me to recite it. I was about to argue with him whilst he was praying, but I waited until he finished his prayer, and then I tied his garment around his neck and seized him by it and brought him to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, I heard this man reciting Soorat-al-Furqaan in a way different to the way you taught it to me.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him, ‘Recite it,’ and he recited it as I had heard him recite it. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ Then he said to me, ‘Recite it,’ so I recited it and he said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ This Qur'aan has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easiest for you.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2287; Muslim, 818)

You can join Thousands of students who have memorised the 7 Qiraats, plus the 3 lesser well known ones:

Learn Ten Qirat Online | Learn Saba Asharah Qiraat or listen to a reciter going through the 10 modes and feed your soul peace and tranquillity at the same time, (best with headphones on and just before bed):

I fail to see if how this supports you case that Mohammad is not a false prophet.
Besides memorizing the Quran is one thing and all great - I have yet to meet a Muslim who fully understands what he has memorized.

As you have show in this thread - Each Arabic word had 9 different meanings - Aorta means Breathless plus eight other and so on. This is all Muslim logic and does not meet standards you yourself would accept when reading the Bible.

You have just confirmed you have 9 variant readings per word - thus proving the Quran does not meet the Quranic standards of perfection, Thus is is a fabrication by Mohammad to deceive the Islamic world for his personal gain.

If you have any evidence to the contrary you welcome to present it. To date you have not and in most cases simply avoid the issue - like your last post - what has 7 different dialects got to do with your variant readings. NOTHING but to fill pages with unrelated material.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I showed it's just a saying both pre and post Islam. Let me know when you've read the information given.

Well if this is the case you have no new evidence and thus - Mohammad is proved to be a false prophet.

What is your meaning of pre-Islam and post-Islam?
Before and after Mohammad I assume.
Thus proving again that Mohammad is the father of a new faith, fabricated by the borrowings of fables and folk law other other nations and faiths for his on political and personal gain in the 7th century.

• Winner
Reactions: Jadis40
Upvote 0