Quote on racism: Agree/Disagree and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You know that is EXACTLY what he's saying. If I were to mention ANYTHING he will respond with "Well that has never happened to ME!"

Remember when you said that "not everyone sees things the way you do" (paraphrasing) as if it was somehow a revelation?

Now you're complaining that someone doesn't see things the way you were told all black people do.

So you have never heard of statistics? Interesting.

So you have never heard of evidence?

If 70% of black people claim to have experienced racial discrimination in their lifetime and 30% haven't....what can you say factually about the next black guy you come across cross in the street?

Gawd I wish you folks on the Right didn't have another acronym to hang all your unfounded fear off of. You guys really are boring.

First it's scary BLM, now it's CRT. Sheesh!

1. I'm not on the right.
2. If it's so boring....why are you here defending racists? You're literally shouting you're so worked up. You do realize that ALL CAPS is considered shouting, right? Sometimes I forget how old you are...so perhaps you've never heard of this.

If it's boring I would expect far less of you in here straining that grey matter to form an argument in favor of racist indoctrination.

It's a little bit creepy that you all repeat the same bad arguments though....it's very cultish.

"I'm so tired of educating people- I don't have time for this- you need to educate yourself it's not my responsibility to do it for you"

This is the line typically used to signal a retreat...running from the conversation because it's taken an extremely bad turn for the fleeing party.

This usually follows a question about one of the core concepts of the narrative that the....let's call him "person without any truth and redeeming dependability " or pwatard....doesn't actually understand himself.

For example.....

"Dude, you have to believe in systemic racism....everyone does....it's everywhere!"
Ok...how do you identify it if it's everywhere?
Dude, you need to educate yourself, I don't have the time or energy to do it for you....it's not my responsibility.... wrong side of history.....blehhhhhh.

That last part was the death rattle...the soul leaving the husk of the sjw as he's expended far too much energy engaging in light conversation.

Variations include....

I'm so bored of this conversation/it's so boring/your ideas bore me.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,602.00
Country
United States
Faith