Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Says the guy who supports the last president, who got his whole extended family into office in a grand nepotism bonanza and who spent most of his days in front of the TV or golfing.
That paints a very funny picture, but it's funny mainly for being so very wrong. ;)

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟273,430.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
@disciple Clint
I noticed in another part of the forum you had this to say:
Armed Citizen stops mass shooting (ignored by media)
it is also interesting to note that the NY Times is an absolutely reliable source until I posted something from it unfavorable to Biden and then all those who believe everything it published about Trump became instant unbelievers in the NY Times. I knew that would be the case.

Surely you're not talking about this thread.

I don't see anyone saying the article is inaccurate, just that we don't see what it describes as being a problem. Personally I WANT leaders to think about things in detail and consult widely before making decisions that can effect millions of people.

Yet oddly, I'm not seeing anyone disagree with the NYT article you posted.

Or are these "same people" a figment of your imagination Clint?

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟119,343.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thinking is for girly-men! Some folks prefer a man who makes his business decisions by the seat of his pants, and judging by the number of mistresses, makes his marital decisions by the front of them.

"I was elected to be a leader, not a reader!"

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thinking is for girly-men! Some folks prefer a man who makes his business decisions by the seat of his pants, and judging by the number of mistresses, makes his marital decisions by the front of them.
What are people going to do when they run out of snipes and actually have to evaluate the facts.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It was very broken. Keeping kids in cages and splitting them up from their families without even keeping proper records of families was utterly barbaric and bordering on a crime against humanity.

But I know our definitions of 'broken' are very different.
There had not been any kids in cages until Biden created a problem he could not or would not resolve. People were waiting in Mexico until there paperwork was reviewed, it was an orderly safe system.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
There had not been any kids in cages until Biden created a problem he could not or would not resolve.

Are you even being serious right now?

Trump migrant separation policy: Children 'in cages' in Texas

Remnick-Trumps-Cruelty-and-the-Crying-Children.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kratzo
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟119,343.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
is that photo taken during the obama or biden administration?
this one is from biden administration
iu

Nice dodge. Not related what was being talked about though.
Actually, you are even arguing against yourself. You first claim that there were no kids in cages before Bidens admin, as in post 66.
But now in post 68 you are arguing that the picture could be from Obamas admin. Hint, it's Trumps. You are arguing in a manner that requires a quote in response.

"Another man's evil does not make you good "
First you argue that this is just a problem during Bidens admin, then when pointed out that during Trump's admin the same issue existed, you just try to handwave it away and even start to argue against your previous post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟919,268.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
What are people going to do when they run out of snipes and actually have to evaluate the facts.

Which fact would you like to highlight? Best I can tell, no one is disagreeing with the article you posted.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nice dodge. Not related what was being talked about though.
Actually, you are even arguing against yourself. You first claim that there were no kids in cages before Bidens admin, as in post 66.
But now in post 68 you are arguing that the picture could be from Obamas admin. Hint, it's Trumps. You are arguing in a manner that requires a quote in response.

"Another man's evil does not make you good "
First you argue that this is just a problem during Bidens admin, then when pointed out that during Trump's admin the same issue existed, you just try to handwave it away and even start to argue against your previous post.
The many news reports can not be ignored the problem that Biden created far exceeds anything previously seen, one only needs to read news accounts to know that this is true. biden border crisis at DuckDuckGo

• Winner
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟119,343.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The many news reports can not be ignored the problem that Biden created far exceeds anything previously seen, one only needs to read news accounts to know that this is true. biden border crisis at DuckDuckGo

And you avoid the issue here again. You really don't like talking about it, do you? You first claim that the issue didn't exist before Biden, but it did. It existed during Trump's administration too, which seems to be what you want to avoid admitting, since after saying it's a Biden administration problem, you contradict yourself and talk about Obama as well, but skip the administration between the two. Seems almost desperate avoidance I'd say.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And you avoid the issue here again. You really don't like talking about it, do you? You first claim that the issue didn't exist before Biden, but it did. It existed during Trump's administration too, which seems to be what you want to avoid admitting, since after saying it's a Biden administration problem, you contradict yourself and talk about Obama as well, but skip the administration between the two. Seems almost desperate avoidance I'd say.
anyone who is at all informed knows that Trump had agreements with Mexico and several other countries that the people wanting entrance to the U.S. would wait in Mexico while there case was decided. I do not feel responsible for telling people what they should know if they just follow current events, I expect people to be reasonably informed.

Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟119,343.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
anyone who is at all informed knows that Trump had agreements with Mexico and several other countries that the people wanting entrance to the U.S. would wait in Mexico while there case was decided. I do not feel responsible for telling people what they should know if they just follow current events, I expect people to be reasonably informed.

You still aren't addressing the fact that you contradicted your own arguement within a single post. Or argued against yourself, which ever way you'd wish to put it. And regardless of whether any agreements existed or not, kids in cages in the US was an issue during Trump's admin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟219,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That was a hoax, fake news. It turns out that Obama built the cages for the kids, Trump got rid of them.
Now Biden has brought them back, cells with bars are cages, and Biden would not allow the media access.
The huge increase in drugs and sex trafficking are due to Biden, he should be prosecuted.

Of course you have shred of evidence for any of this, right?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You still aren't addressing the fact that you contradicted your own arguement within a single post. Or argued against yourself, which ever way you'd wish to put it. And regardless of whether any agreements existed or not, kids in cages in the US was an issue during Trump's admin.
OK let me try a simple explanation, when Trump started he inherited a problem of kids at the border, Trump then went to work and got agreements with other nations and Mexico to allow people to remain in Mexico while their paper work was reviewed. This agreement resolved nearly all the problems associated with people sending kids over the border and secured the border to a much grater extent than had been experienced in years. Biden eliminate all those agreements and at the same time told people that the U.S. would not deport anyone in the future by the time Biden came into office thousands of kids were lined up ready to enter our nation, the border has been a record crisis since then. Biden had several hundred percent in over population in the holding areas, kids were literally on top of each other. The news stories to confirm these facts are available even though the Biden administration tried to hide the problem from the public and the msm initially tried to play along with him but it became such an obvious problem that it was impossible to ignore. Hope that explains things.

• Winner
Reactions: Valletta
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟490,114.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What news service do you use???? this has been all over every news service that is know in this nation.
Which means it should be easy to find a mainstream, non-partisan source for the claim. And yet for some reason, that source wasn't posted. Quite curious.

Upvote 0