montreal
✟7,861.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Go to this link and let me know what kind of video this is , is it ethical or unethical for a youth pastor to be part of it . Youth pastor in question is the third guy in video shaking his buttox .

please be vocal on your thoughts and how you feel . Youth pastor in in a church in the west island of montreal in a christian church

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I could only watch it for 26 seconds...... Yeha not the thing that a wise person would ever be involved in... But hey they are all faulty human beings.. Maybe one day they will look back and cringe with embarasment at their misguided attempts to ... Well what ever they are attempting to do...

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
While I am not interested in checking out the video to see the actual infraction, I can say that overall things are getting darker in these last days. For it is what the Scriptures say.

1 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was."
(2 Timothy 3:1-9).

My suggestion is to pray for them and to be a beacon of light in these dark times.

Upvote 0