1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question About JW's

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by AmericanGirl, Aug 2, 2004.

1. AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl I love the US Army

+106
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I hope this is the right forum to post this question in! I couldn't find any others that seemed to suit better, but if there is one then someone just holler and I'll ask there :)
    As a VERY short introduction I'm a conservative Christian, but my aunt was a JW for a time. My question is this; how come JW's don't put windows in their church buildings? I've spent approximately five months of my life traveling around the country and I have yet to see a Jehovah Witness church that has windows. Do they have some belief that prevents them from using windows in churches or something??
    Thanks! :pink:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Isis-Astoroth

Isis-Astoroth Well-Known Member

+51
    Other Religion
    Single
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    That's a thought...the Kingdom Hall near me has no windows either...

3. Inge87

Inge87 I sing a song of the saints of God...

+24
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Republican
    I think the JWs are in the Unorthodox Theology forum, if you want to ask your question there.