Putin prepares borders for the Christian Millennium

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today Putin's job seems to be to gather the Orthodox Christian ethnic people's into one Christian tribe. Jesus told us that there will be 12 ethnic Christian cultures during the 1000 year millennium. Ukraine consists of an eastern orthodox half and a western Catholic/Uniate half. Hopfully the Catholics will soon join there own ethnic culture with Poland, Slovakia and Czech.

Othodox Ukraine, Bulgaria and Serbia are today converging into one nation. The Bible calls this the tribe of Dan. Ukraine was formed of two Christian ethnic cultues by an antichrist. Putin is hopefully setting it straight. It this is indeed what he is doing then antichrist has no power against him.

There are 12 ethnic Christian cultures composing Europe. Today we are living during the time of temptation. After the year 2040 the Christian Millennium will begin for a thousand years. There will be 12 thrones/ethnic Christian states. Jesus said it in Matt.19;28 I hope it is indeed happening!

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Today Putin's job seems to be to gather the Orthodox Christian ethnic people's into one Christian tribe. Jesus told us that there will be 12 ethnic Christian cultures during the 1000 year millennium. Ukraine consists of an eastern orthodox half and a western Catholic/Uniate half. Hopfully the Catholics will soon join there own ethnic culture with Poland, Slovakia and Czech.

Othodox Ukraine, Bulgaria and Serbia are today converging into one nation. The Bible calls this the tribe of Dan. Ukraine was formed of two Christian ethnic cultues by an antichrist. Putin is hopefully setting it straight. It this is indeed what he is doing then antichrist has no power against him.

There are 12 ethnic Christian cultures composing Europe. Today we are living during the time of temptation. After the year 2040 the Christian Millennium will begin for a thousand years. There will be 12 thrones/ethnic Christian states. Jesus said it in Matt.19;28 I hope it is indeed happening!

Neither Jesus not any other part of the Bible says that "that there will be 12 ethnic Christian cultures during the 1000 year millennium." The Bible very clearly says that the twelve tribes "of Israel" will be there.

It is pure interpretation, directly contrary to a very great many explicitly stated scriptures, that this means "12 ethnic Christian cultures."

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Neither Jesus not any other part of the Bible says that "that there will be 12 ethnic Christian cultures during the 1000 year millennium." The Bible very clearly says that the twelve tribes "of Israel" will be there.

It is pure interpretation, directly contrary to a very great many explicitly stated scriptures, that this means "12 ethnic Christian cultures."

"Ye who have followed me will sit upon 12 thrones..............." Matt.19;28

Twelve thrones implies 12 nations or 12 different Christian ethnic cultures. Jesus said "those who follow me." It is the peoples of the subcontinent of Europe are the one who followed him as nations. Just across the water lies Turkey which is Islamic. And India and China on Europe's east side are Hindu and Buddhist. They did not follow Jesus and form Christian nations. The Europeans did follow him. So his statement that his followers would be divided into 12 groups but all still Christians should be looked for in Europe. There it is found.

Genesis six days of creation were succeeded by a day of rest. Mankind therefore follows our God's pattern and Jesus's followers as nations will receive a millennium of rest. A day = a thousand years. 2 Pet.3;8

Thanks for answering my post. What more can you tell me about this?

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"Ye who have followed me will sit upon 12 thrones..............." Matt.19;28

Twelve thrones implies 12 nations or 12 different Christian ethnic cultures. Jesus said "those who follow me." It is the peoples of the subcontinent of Europe are the one who followed him as nations. Just across the water lies Turkey which is Islamic. And India and China on Europe's east side are Hindu and Buddhist. They did not follow Jesus and form Christian nations. The Europeans did follow him. So his statement that his followers would be divided into 12 groups but all still Christians should be looked for in Europe. There it is found.

Genesis six days of creation were succeeded by a day of rest. Mankind therefore follows our God's pattern and Jesus's followers as nations will receive a millennium of rest. A day = a thousand years. 2 Pet.3;8

Thanks for answering my post. What more can you tell me about this?

I agree with BW on this one.

Matthew 19:28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
28 And Jesus said to them, “Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on [a]His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The "twelve" are reference to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

ditto.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Dana more likely Putin's actions are building resentment by the EU over Russia's actions in handling of the Ukraine in regard to preferred trading status, which later on will incentive the Europeans lead by the Antichrist little horn politician to mobilize their armies when Gog/Magog start forming up to invade Israel, to try and stave it off.

Since the motivation by the Russians over Ukraine was one of economics, then in when the Russians unite with the Muslims states to invade Israel, it will be the question - "have you come to take a spoil" in Ezekiel 38 - like they have done in the Ukraine.

The motivation of course, like the Ukraine and the Crimea is to expand their control over resources which for the Russians a big gas producer, to move its military into the middle east would be a big incentive.

"have you come to take a spoil? It is just another way of saying "have you come to add to your control?" when considering what Russia is expanding itself.

From Huffington post, March 3, 2014.

Western diplomats pressed Russia to pull back. In an interview with the BBC, British Foreign Secretary William Hague, who was in Kiev, said the Russian intervention in Crimea has produced “a very tense and dangerous situation” that amounts to Europe’s “biggest crisis” in the 21st century.

“The world cannot just allow this to happen,” said Hague, whose American counterpart, Secretary of State John F. Kerry, was due in Kiev on Tuesday.
Doesn't that sound like prelude talk to "have you come to take a spoil?"

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

No Dana B...you're back with your "Christian Identity" stuff again...:confused:

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No Dana B...you're back with your "Christian Identity" stuff again...:confused:

"Ye who have followed me will sit upon twelve thones in the regeneration." Matt.19;28

The Europeans are the only ones who followed Jesus collectively and founded Christian nations. The rest of the nations of the world are either Islamic, Hindu, Buddist or African and American Indians. All the countries founded in Europe were Christian cultural based.

Upvote 0