Putin at UN: We need a 'genuinely broad alliance against terrorism, just like the one against Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Christians could at least live there with Assad as the leader. But the Islamists who would replace him say, "convert or die!". For a Christian strong in faith this means death. But for someone who is religiously indifferent the choice is easy—they will convert to Islam without thinking twice about it.
The lives of a handful of Christians way more than a significantly larger number of Muslims. THAT, speaks volumes.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Basically the later and they are using indiscriminate methods, so I will wait to see how the NGO's go in accusing Russia of war crimes.
I don't think the world really fusses too much about indiscriminate methods, unless it is America, or worse, Israel.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Russia put any boots on thr ground yet?
Have they started bombing ISIS yet, for that matter, or are they pretty much just bombing in the part of Syria where ISIS does not exist?
So you believe the Obama Defence department on this one? Thats funny. :D

By the way Russia has many boots on the ground in Syria. A large naval base in Tartus and an airbase in Latakia. Happy to be of help to you...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The lives of a handful of Christians way more than a significantly larger number of Muslims. THAT, speaks volumes.
Have you figured out how life would be in an ISIS regime in Damascus yet..?

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT ON!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due to the amount of Flaming going on in this thread staff has decided to permanently close it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT OFF!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.