provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not on this forum per say. But on any and all others.

I believe if every single Christian who frequents secular online forums in their spare time would put some Christian content in their signatures so that the message of Christ gets repeated every single time a post is made, it would have an effect that would surely shake the gates of Hell. If all Christian's put something Christian in their signature, like say, about Christ or a verse, it could actually provoke discussion, which is good if you want to lead others to Christ. The internet becomes a mission field, and why the heck not.

It would also be a public affirmation of Christ and Christ said that whomever acknowledges him before others will be acknowledged by God in heaven. So put away your silly little sentimental signatures that say so little of import. Make a statement of worth, of importance that the secular world needs to read.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk, and God bless.

Last edited:

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For my part, if you're going to post flat earth rubbish, or political whoop-whoop with accusing whatever candidate you dislike as the antichrist, or conspiracy claptrap, or anything that will make Christians sound like semi-literate dolts, then please don't put Christian signatures on your posts.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For my part, if you're going to post flat earth rubbish, or political whoop-whoop with accusing whatever candidate you dislike as the antichrist, or conspiracy claptrap, or anything that will make Christians sound like semi-literate dolts, then please don't put Christian signatures on your posts.
I mean, yes, of course. I can agree with you there.

Upvote 0