United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
two things:

first the words about the cargo ships...in wiki language that would be called a stub, which is a place marker designed to hold open a space for future definition and development. What you received and told to us is a stub of prophesy, and not the whole of it. so use the words as a place marker for a future word.

the shadowed side of the arch...when we see things in this world we see the face side of them and the shadow falls behind. but when looked at from God's perspective
He would be seeing the face side and we would see the shadows of things yet to come.
Arches are doorways thru which we pass, and they deliniate both the passage of time and the closing of one event and the beginning of another. the fact that you saw the arch in the shadow means that you are looking at it from man's perspective and not from God's. Change your perspective, for you will pass thru.

Upvote 0

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
two things:

first the words about the cargo ships...in wiki language that would be called a stub, which is a place marker designed to hold open a space for future definition and development. What you received and told to us is a stub of prophesy, and not the whole of it. so use the words as a place marker for a future word.

the shadowed side of the arch...when we see things in this world we see the face side of them and the shadow falls behind. but when looked at from God's perspective
He would be seeing the face side and we would see the shadows of things yet to come.
Arches are doorways thru which we pass, and they deliniate both the passage of time and the closing of one event and the beginning of another. the fact that you saw the arch in the shadow means that you are looking at it from man's perspective and not from God's. Change your perspective, for you will pass thru.

Thank you P :amen: Have a beautiful day in Him!!

Upvote 0

Heartland

Sep 3, 2007
Midwest
✟831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
two things:

Are you saying that the vision might have been for me? I had not considered the possiblity, but now that you say it that way it certainly could be.

Upvote 0

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that the vision might have been for me? I had not considered the possiblity, but now that you say it that way it certainly could be.

Heartland, The Holy Spirit just showed me some things

Out of your belly, is, and is going to continue to flow rivers of living water

Like the men who wrote the bible, you are going to speak, as you are moved by the Holy Ghost

You will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover

Upvote 0

Heartland

Sep 3, 2007
Midwest
✟831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Heartland, The Holy Spirit just showed me some things

Out of your belly, is, and is going to continue to flow rivers of living water

Like the men who wrote the bible, you are going to speak, as you are moved by the Holy Ghost

You will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover

Outstanding! Thank you so much for sharing that. It is actually nearly word for word confirmation of words that have been spoken over me before. I am so very encouraged. Thank you!

Upvote 0

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Outstanding! Thank you so much for sharing that. It is actually nearly word for word confirmation of words that have been spoken over me before. I am so very encouraged. Thank you!

Praise Jesus!!!:bow: JESUS is GOD! Halelujah!!

And HE lives in, and through us!!Glory to HIM!!!

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I dont normally do this,but will "step out" as I feel this is more for the group here than an individual.

For days I've had this vision of a plain...far as the eye could see this dry field extended in all directions. To be precise, it was a withered wheat field.

A harsh wind began to blow, harder and harder, until it was litterally beating the withered wheat into the ground.

And with the wind came a brush fire, burning everything in sight.

Workers in the field were unaware of the fire until it over took and consumed them.

Finally, it came to a strip of green growing wheat, beautiful and lush. It's ground wet and good, and workers tending to it with care.

There the fire stopped and went in another direction, continuing on it's path of consuming.

I asked the Lord what this meant, and this is what I heard:

"It has been said time and time again, "Prepare! The time is short", behold now, the time is drawing to an end. When not years are left to prepare, but days and hours. For swiftly will I come and consume everything before me. There will be no time to prepare once I have started. Once where labors worked, now they toil and lie about, and as the ground which they once worked shall be consumed, so shall they.
Make haste while time is still there to prepare yourself. My laborers work not in vain, but in laying up treasures in mansions. Being not weary in your troubles, for even as things have been taken from you, so I shall restore them to you a 100 fold."

Thoughts? :)

Upvote 0

Doer

Nov 27, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can someone please, I beg you, with the ability to prophesize, tell me what it is that God has in store for me. I have asked all night, I prayed alot, I even began shaking. I got up, and went to a website and watched the most recent video, which so happened to tell me something. But was very vague. I don' konw if its as simple as that, or if he has something more complex. Please, if you feel you need to tell me something, please do. I will stay up until I hear something.

Upvote 0

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Can someone please, I beg you, with the ability to prophesize, tell me what it is that God has in store for me. I have asked all night, I prayed alot, I even began shaking. I got up, and went to a website and watched the most recent video, which so happened to tell me something. But was very vague. I don' konw if its as simple as that, or if he has something more complex. Please, if you feel you need to tell me something, please do. I will stay up until I hear something.

Surely my son I have called you not to be just a hearer of my bible but i have called you to be a doer of my Word.

And you will go forth in my name, my son, with power and my anointing,and you will preach my gospel to many people, and many souls will be saved.

I give unto you this night power and boldness to preach my good news and i have called thee to be an evangelist, do not be afraid, for i will lead thee and guide you to specific people to talk to, and surely they will come to faith in me and be saved.

For the harvest is ripe, but the laborers are few , will you step out for me,son? Will you be my mouth to the lost and hurting? Go into all the world and preach my Word to who ever I lead you, and truly everything you need and exceedingly abundantly above all you ask and think will be added unto you, Saith the Lord thy God

Upvote 0

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I dont normally do this,but will "step out" as I feel this is more for the group here than an individual.

For days I've had this vision of a plain...far as the eye could see this dry field extended in all directions. To be precise, it was a withered wheat field.

A harsh wind began to blow, harder and harder, until it was litterally beating the withered wheat into the ground.

And with the wind came a brush fire, burning everything in sight.

Workers in the field were unaware of the fire until it over took and consumed them.

Finally, it came to a strip of green growing wheat, beautiful and lush. It's ground wet and good, and workers tending to it with care.

There the fire stopped and went in another direction, continuing on it's path of consuming.

"It has been said time and time again, "Prepare! The time is short", behold now, the time is drawing to an end. When not years are left to prepare, but days and hours. For swiftly will I come and consume everything before me. There will be no time to prepare once I have started. Once where labors worked, now they toil and lie about, and as the ground which they once worked shall be consumed, so shall they.
Make haste while time is still there to prepare yourself. My laborers work not in vain, but in laying up treasures in mansions. Being not weary in your troubles, for even as things have been taken from you, so I shall restore them to you a 100 fold."

Total confirmation of what the preacher preached today, sowing into peoples lives love, help, the gospel, yes and sowing finances into where God directs and reaping 100 fold harvest

Right on it sister:amen: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

The Lord says He is going to help you overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, by pleading His blood[ask Him to cover you in His blood daily] and sharing your testimony of how you got saved with others

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. :thumbsup:

Also Ephesians 6:10- 18

Upvote 0

Doer

Nov 27, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Surely my son I have called you not to be just a hearer of my bible but i have called you to be a doer of my Word.

And you will go forth in my name, my son, with power and my anointing,and you will preach my gospel to many people, and many souls will be saved.

I give unto you this night power and boldness to preach my good news and i have called thee to be an evangelist, do not be afraid, for i will lead thee and guide you to specific people to talk to, and surely they will come to faith in me and be saved.

For the harvest is ripe, but the laborers are few , will you step out for me,son? Will you be my mouth to the lost and hurting? Go into all the world and preach my Word to who ever I lead you, and truly everything you need and exceedingly abundantly above all you ask and think will be added unto you, Saith the Lord thy God

Thank you for your time and effort. I thought no one would be up this late to answer. I just finished watching John Washer, a missionary himself, who has deeply motivated and showed me that I should fear God much more than I do now. John is a missionary himself, in the deepest most hateful countries. I know I always felt like I belong there, but I tried to deny it because there was not enough evidence.

I know your message is true and genuine, because I could not cotrol myself a I read it. I started balling. I have no problem dieing for Christ. I have no problem putting my life on the line for Christ. I feel it took a great deal of time for you to get an answer, and I thank you, weather it took a long time or not. Please accept my greatest gratitude, I really do appreciate it. God bless

Oh and by the way, the video was a song called Tell the World :)

Also, I picked up the bible tonight and saw how he had shown very little mercy towards those who denied him, specifically the old testament, and I asked him how could he be a loving God if he was so revengeful. You guessed it, John Washed answered that for me tonight.

Wow, this is an awesome testimony in itself.

Upvote 0

OneOfHisHandmaidens

Apr 15, 2007
Midwest
✟11,143.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

Yes!!! The time is short.....the clock is ticking.... many, many people are sound asleep and don't even know the time. The time is fast approaching that will catch many unaware. There are those who have been called and others being called to awaken the sleeping ones. TIME IS SHORT!!!

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I know I always felt like I belong there, but I tried to deny it because there was not enough evidence.
It's hard to picture yourself in a situation you haven't been in, but think back to other things you have tried in your life and succeeded at. Life is a series of new challenges.

Heard a sermon on this yesterday, saying not to expect God to send you to do what you're already doing.

It's okay. Just start stepping forward.

This might have been it-- not sure.
http://www.intouch.org/site/c.dhKHIXPKIuE/b.2287421/k.944D/This_Week_on_TV.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is with you in all things at all times in the smallest of moments to the toughest of times.
God sees the bench where Loved ones meet and grew together as one and where you now set alone waiting for the day to once again join your loved one.
God sees the man you loved who now watches over you as your gaurdian angel.
God sees and feels the pain of the diasease you endure.
God is with you in your office and within your thoughts.
God was with you the day your car broke down in the city and you were scared and frightened and felt alone.
God was over your mother watching as she wrote letters to you telling you how much she loves you even though her mind is ill and verbel words unable to speak.
God knows the concern you have for your weight and is there to comfort you and strengthen you.
God not only gave you the breath of life God has been with you through your life. Watching, guiding,and Loving you every moment of every day.
What a joy it has been to be a vessel to have God show me small moments in each of your lives not so as to prove his existance but to show His Love and that God is Truly with you every moment of every day. To show you his Fatherly Love to show that you are special that you are a son a daughter.
Though the gift of prophecy is a gift of service, Love and obidence it pales in comparison to the gift of seeing the small things of others lives through the Fathers eyes. Through Gods eyes i have seen within special moments of many here on this forum and it has been a special gift greater than the healing of my health greater than prophecy greater than flowing words from the mouth of the Holy Spirit. To see the degree of involvment God has in his sons and daughters lives has been breath taking. The small things that God sees within each individual is hard to explain many of you know what i am trying to say but having difficulty saying because its through many of you that i have seen special corners of your life. It has bound us as brothers and siters and i would just like to say thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your relationship with God and allowing me to see into your life through Gods eyes. It has been a gift beyound words. Peace and Love !! Rod

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I often wondered and now i think i understand how Eligiah felt as he climbed aboard the chariots. How the deciple of Christ felt as his hands grabed the side of the boat and swung himself out upon the water and stood and walked towards Jesus upon the water. How Noah felt when the first raindrop fell upon his head. How Jacob felt when he layed down to rest after he had wrestled all night. How Jonah felt when his feet felt the sand of the shore after being in the belly of the whale.
A presense is felt beyound words like you could reach and touch Gods hand. A presense felt so strong life in this world seems far away. a presense that makes you want to fall to your knees in worship and tears of joy that flow out of control. A peace there is no explaining. O Lord how i wish i could share this feeling how did it happen what was the cause was it a seed that slowly grew to a standing tree which now shades me with such a feeling as this. I cant work i cant think i cant function in the world i feel like a ballon ready to bust i type and share my feelings and for a moment i can breath. O Lord what is this feeling i want it to never leave, its presense to never diminish. I feel like my hands have touched the stone tablets, the edge of the boat, like my feet have felt the sand and been upon the water. O Lord just to share this feeling with but one of my sisters one of my brothers. My heart is busting and rivers are flowing through my heart i can feel the flow. O Lord please dont let this feeling leave me Thank you Lord. Lord if i feel this good now what will it be like in heaven o Lord i can hardly wait. Lord i ask that to one or to many that read these words move the Holy Spirit within them let them feel for a moment their hands upon the edge of the boat, let them for a moment feel the rain drop upon their head the sand their toes the water under their feet. Lord i am not asking you to move a mountian or stop a war i am asking for you to share for a moment in an instance your hand upon theirs.
In Jesus name Lord Amen. Please Lord use me !!

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Criada that little picture of the puppy in the corner of your post speaks volumes.
You see we are like that little puppy, always growing and our life struggles are like the water that puppy is wading through many times the water is clear up to our belly. But sister with Christ beside us it never goes over our head. God makes sure our head is always above the water and some days we are allowed to walk on that same water for a moment.
Criada you may be wading today through the water but tomorrow you may be walking on that same water.
We just have to remember when we feel the water upon our legs, we must hold on to the memory of the feeling of that same water how it felt on the days it was under under our feet.
Today the water is under my feet and upon your legs tomorrow the water may be under your feet and upon my legs. And through Love of each other we help each other through those days, because whatever we feel under our feet or upon our legs the Love within our heart stays the same and is never ending. That is why its so important we edify each other because the water you struggle through today will be more than likely the same water i will struggle through tomorrow. Praise the Lord we have Christs Love as well as the Love for each other to help us through on the days we struggle.
Hang in their Criada just remember Love will overcome and part the waters of our life.

Reactions: KleinerApfel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.