Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I had this dream not too long ago.. i thought i would share it on here.. i have an idea of what means, but i guess i am looking for confirmation.. if you have any words, please share ..

I had a recent dream where I was sitting in a room with a former teacher on the ground the former teacher was sitting slightly in front of me. He turned around and I looked at his arm and he asked me, "What is it?" and I said, "We are both similar". I noticed we both were wearing the same sweater that was white with purple patches on it.. I am not certain why i said we are both similar (other than the obvious fact we were both clothed similar).. kinda interesting given the circumstances.. the end

I'll tell ya what came to mind,..but like all minds mine might not be the opinion of God so pray over it.
Anyways a teacher represents someone you look up to and respect. Sitting on the ground symbolizes you were both on equal ground, and when you said we both are similar you were noticing a sweater with White and purple patches. White Symbolizes purity and purple symbolizes royalty.

To summarize the dream struck me as you learned to perhaps connect with a teacher on the same level through the purity and royalty of God's blood rather than anything else. Perhaps you saw the glory of the Lord or a manifestation or your eyes opened to something that was there all along externally. I got the vibe you might have had tension in the relationship between you and your teacher or there were serious differences or you might have just not liked the guy I dunno. That was the vibe I got. I hope this helps. The "phrase" that comes to mind when I hear this is "When you both are looking into the Father's eyes you have the same point of view, just a result of a different circumstance. :hug: Hope that helped!

Upvote 0

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'll tell ya what came to mind,..but like all minds mine might not be the opinion of God so pray over it.
Anyways a teacher represents someone you look up to and respect. Sitting on the ground symbolizes you were both on equal ground, and when you said we both are similar you were noticing a sweater with White and purple patches. White Symbolizes purity and purple symbolizes royalty.

To summarize the dream struck me as you learned to perhaps connect with a teacher on the same level through the purity and royalty of God's blood rather than anything else. Perhaps you saw the glory of the Lord or a manifestation or your eyes opened to something that was there all along externally. I got the vibe you might have had tension in the relationship between you and your teacher or there were serious differences or you might have just not liked the guy I dunno. That was the vibe I got. I hope this helps. The "phrase" that comes to mind when I hear this is "When you both are looking into the Father's eyes you have the same point of view, just a result of a different circumstance. :hug: Hope that helped!

You are right there was tensions before , its funny you say this,
"When you both are looking into the Father's eyes you have the same point of view, just a result of a different circumstance". As for as I know i think he is a Buddhist.. (but need to confirm this). If that be the case perhaps he would become a believer in the future.

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are right there was tensions before , its funny you say this, "When you both are looking into the Father's eyes you have the same point of view, just a result of a different circumstance". As for as I know i think he is a Buddhist.. (but need to confirm this). If that be the case perhaps he would become a believer in the future.

I hope so! :hug: Lets pray! Lord this precious sisters teacher needs you in his life. Touch him with your undeniable Love and convict him to Your Righteousness, set him up with a divine appointment Lord to be touched and to be moved by a person he thought he couldn't see but will come to serve. Lord let him have an encounter of the God kind, that will shake him to the core. Daddy we want another brother! Thank you Father we have the promise of 1000 generations I plea the blood of Jesus over him. Thank you! Amen!:amen: :clap:

Upvote 0

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I hope so! :hug: Lets pray! Lord this precious sisters teacher needs you in his life. Touch him with your undeniable Love and convict him to Your Righteousness, set him up with a divine appointment Lord to be touched and to be moved by a person he thought he couldn't see but will come to serve. Lord let him have an encounter of the God kind, that will shake him to the core. Daddy we want another brother! Thank you Father we have the promise of 1000 generations I plea the blood of Jesus over him. Thank you! Amen!:amen: :clap:

Praying in agreement ! Amen :clap:

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Not yet , but will check out Ps 109

It is now the year 2009,
And this indeed is our time,
To turn our eyes on the Divine,
And in Him walk the line.

Let us come in repentance,
For leaving so much of our lives to chance,
So often we have done things our way,
Yet we have been saved by He who is the Way.

So let us this year be led into truth,
By He who is the way, the life and truth,
We need to be cleansed deep within,
The wheat from the tares he's separating.

Through this year He will us refine,
Taking us through His refiner’s fire,
For surely He wants us to refire,
So let us with our groom come and dine.

He is calling the bride to holiness,
In all situations showing thankfulness,
For this is the year to drink new wine,
It is the year to exalt the Divine.

Irene McGough © 2009

Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Whatfor...I think this might minister to you it did to me I just stumbled on this.

Compassion Burn
By: David D'Louhy

On my recent trip to Australia with Bill Johnson I was quickly reminded that exposure to the sun will leave me with a sun burn. We rode a boat down the river into Sydney Harbor and I had to go inside because I could feel the sun making me into toast. Before we had boarded the boat we met a young man who was in a wheelchair due to being in a car accident many years earlier. When I first noticed him I knew that we would end up speaking to him. Within just a minute or two of being near him, he rolled over to our group and began speaking to us. Not much time had passed before he asked us if we were Christians and then we began to pray for him. Although he didn’t notice any change from our prayer, I knew that the encounter would have an impact on me. Little did I know just how profound it would be.

Later that day in a very busy part of the city I noticed a man who had a severe limp and also a shriveled arm. His attempt at walking through the crowd was like a game of Frogger - he just had to wait until it was clear and then make it as far as he could and hope that he wouldn’t get run over. I was paralyzed. I had sunglasses on, but all I could do was focus on his disability and how much he needed God. When I finally came to my senses and convinced myself to go after him to at least talk, he was out of my sight. People were everywhere. It was like loosing your parent as a kid in a busy store. I was then overwhelmed by the need presented by the people within a block of where I was standing who didn’t know that God loves them.

It was hard for me to enjoy my lunch that afternoon as I couldn’t help but think about that man who could barely walk. We then walked back to catch the train to where we had left our cars that morning. I felt God’s presence strongly at one of our stops underground and as we disembarked and continued to walk towards our cars I continued to just focus on God’s presence. Then something caught my eye. It was short, black, and had three wheels. I couldn’t figure out what it was until right as I was walking by it a man was lifted out of a car and put on it. This man had no legs. That was it for me. I was so stunned by what I had just caught a glimpse of that I couldn’t get myself to stop. I’ll admit, I was scared probably more in that instance than I have been in about 2 years. Why? Isn’t God the one who is the Healer? Isn’t He the one who nothing is impossible for? Yes and yes. Wasn’t I commissioned to heal the sick? Isn’t Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever? Yes and yes again. I don’t know why I didn’t pray for this man. Maybe it was fear that nothing would happen. Maybe it was fear that something would happen and not knowing what to do next. Maybe I was overwhelmed with the feeling of not being ready to handle the situation. Whatever it was, I was getting so wrecked by God over the next 5 hours that someone could just mention the name Jesus and I would cry.

Just as I am prone to sun burn, I am also prone to compassion burn. When I have too much exposure to people who need to be touched by God yet I don’t act, I wind up a mess and need time to recover. Seeing those three men who needed Christ the Healer within just a few hours of each other spiked my desire to see God move in healing. A few days later we were off to another city which meant I had more time to read books about the life of William Branham, who was a prominent healing revivalist in the 1940s and 50s. The miracles Branham saw were so profound. My faith was again sparked that nothing is impossible with God and that all we must do is believe.

We were in our last meeting before coming back to Redding when I felt that there was a man in the back of the room on the right side who was deaf in the left ear. I thought it was 100% deaf, so I called that out but nobody responded to the word. Knowing that I was at least certain that there was someone back there I was to pray for I paid close attention while the rest of the team called out words of knowledge. Pastor Bill called out cancer and said that we need to be like David when he ran out to attack Goliath who had been taunting the armies of God. I noticed a man in the back on the right side whose face was severely disfigured raise his hand acknowledging that he had cancer. I all but ran back to him to find out his situation. I knew that he was the person I had gotten the word of knowledge for. It turns out that he is mostly deaf in his left ear, but not 100%. However, that wasn’t the reason why I tell this story. As I was listening to Bill preach it seemed like an angel pulled my right ear to look to the back of the auditorium right after I remembered the testimony of a man the night before who was 100% deaf in his left ear. It was as though God was drawing my attention to the one person who needed to be touched by Him, just as I had experienced out in the city a few days earlier. Yet instead of allowing the impossible to taunt me, I was reminded that our God invades the impossible and that David ran out to kill Goliath before he was made King. God had touched me in such a way that I quickly acted rather than allowing myself to be burned again. David also had that place with God that when he heard about the Philistines and Goliath he was moved to action while all those who should have been courageous were in fear. It doesn’t matter how well trained you are for battle if you don’t have the courage to fight. Having a burning love for God produces in you the compassion that will run out to defeat the enemy no matter how impossible the circumstance may seem.

Thanks for sharing this.
It does speak to me.

Upvote 0

HephzibahBenJudah

Daughter of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
Florida
✟128,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All I know is sounds like someone somewhere in power is gonna abuse it or mistreat Gods' people or not keep promises or disfavor the poor and God will take up their cause to defend the poor.

Sounds like someone in authority in a high political office will abuse their power and God intervenes. In the Jewish calendar this is 5769 in our calendar it is 2009 notice they both end in 9.
9 is the number of judgement...vindication...God's time of favor and judgement against those who would mistreat or oppress His people.

Kim Clement prophesied the death of debt by the end of 09..hmm...also others have prophesied 7 fat years are here and the lean years are over...hmm...so we are to act as if we already have an abundance dispite our outward circumstances. "Throw a party."

Clement also prophesied that mid term of this Presidency something would happen to cause party lines to come together for the good of the people of this nation. (America) Most in the USA know the only time that seems to happen is during a time of catastrophy or a major crisis "sorry to say" Guess we will just have to wait and see what unfolds.

I do know President Bush was a praying man. I do know he didn't mistreat the incoming President. I do know that folks in the Obama camp had nothing good to say about President Bush. Bush was Christ-like even in the midst of persecution. To me the first few verses sound like something any of God's people who are being oppressed could pray. IDK guess we'll have to wait and see.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hiya guys! Just asking for prayer. I have a few desires in my heart and obviously they would glorify the Lord so I know it's His will,...however I've been praying about the means whether financially or the decision itself. I had something on my heart over a year ago and now I feel it on my heart again. So I need a deeper confirmation of a specific decision if any of you have a word of knowledge for me awesome, edification great, I could use a sound. Preferably the sound of the abundance of rain with an answer ;) :p Praying for ya guys!:prayer:

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since we're all at a stand still and waiting on the Lord, I thought this might be an inspiration or a help to some of us,...some of it is hitting me while other parts not so much. Re-reading it again n again.

God Created You To Shine
By Erica Greve

Throughout history there have been stories about men and women who grabbed hold of the fact that it is possible for one person to change the world.We read about their lives in history books, tell children about their incredible feats, and immortalize them in movies. There is something so intriguing about these people that we continue to talk about them for centuries. And even though the lives and accomplishments of these great men and women may look very different, they all had one thing in common; they changed the world.
What makes a world changer? Were they born with something the rest of us don’t have? I don’t think so. I believe that what separates out history makers is that they grabbed hold of the truth that they were created to shine. I believe that these men and women dared to believe the impossible: that their life had the potential to impact the world and affect generations to come.
God created each and every one of us to shine. He really did. But until we really start to believe that God has created us with purpose and a destiny it is hard for us to truly believe that we were created to shine. The Bible states, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jer 29:11).
In the book of Daniel, we see that Daniel and his three friends were chosen to serve in the courts of the King. Daniel was chosen to serve in the courts of a very evil and pagan king, king Nebuchadnezzar. But despite the difficult situation that Daniel found himself in, Daniel and his three friends stood for God and prevailed. Many scholars believe that as a result of Daniel’s stand for God that he was able to influence Cyrus’ decision to allow the Jews to return to their homeland and rebuild their way of life. I believe that Daniel was a man who knew that he was created to influence kings, affect governments, and change the world.
I believe that because Daniel had a vision to serve God and affect the lives of others that his life was marked by a grace to accomplish the impossible. Daniel was a man who knew that he had been created to shine.
Daniel set himself apart for God.
Daniel was a world changer and a history maker who we continue to revere. And there are a few things that mark Daniel’s life. First of all, he set himself apart for God. “But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the King’s delicacies, nor with the wine that he drank” (Daniel 1:8). Why was this so important? Daniel was taking a stand and refusing to eat food that was sacrificed to idols. In this way Daniel was setting himself apart from the wickedness and worldliness of the day and consecrating himself to the Lord. Daniel made it clear to both God and men that he had set himself apart for the Lord.
Daniel’s life was marked by sacrifice Second.
Daniel’s life was marked by sacrifice. Daniel was known as a man of fasting and prayer. Daniel was known as a man who would not bow his knee to the gods of his day. Daniel was known as a man who was faithful to God no matter what the cost – he was completely surrendered to the Lord. Daniel gave his whole heart and his entire life to the Lord.
Daniel’s extreme obedience released favor and promotion Third, Daniel’s lifestyle of devotion and sacrifice released favor and promotion to him. I believe that it was Daniel’s obedience that led to his promotion. You see in chapter 3 that the King was given dreams that greatly troubled him and caused him to seek out a person who could interpret them. The King then began to search out a man to interpret his dreams. I love this picture of God creating an opportunity for his faithful servant to shine as the King goes out and search for a man with the answer. You see, Daniel had prepared himself for his promotion by setting himself apart and through sacrifice. And God knew that he could trust Daniel with the promotion. When we are obedient, God knows He can trust us and then He creates situations to promote us.
In the book of Ephesians it states, “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them” (Eph 2:10). This means God has already created opportunities for us to do good works so that we can shine!! If we are going to be world changers, we have to truly believe that promotion comes from the Lord. Bill Johnson says that salvation is free but revival will cost you everything. The truth is that there is a price we have to pay when we want to move into our destinies. And when we become willing to pay that cost, our sacrifice becomes the very thing that leads to our own personal breakthrough and can even lead to the breakthrough for an entire group of people, like we see in the book of Daniel. In short, Daniel’s sacrifice led to the breakthrough of a nation.
When we give God our whole hearts and our entire lives to God, we set ourselves apart and we position ourselves for greater intimacy with the Lord. God wants our whole heart. He wants all of us, our entire lives, surrendered before Him. He is looking for men and women who say, “God I have separated myself out for you, God I want to be used by You.” God is looking for men and women who He can trust so that He can promote them and partner with them to change the world. But the Lord first requires surrender and sacrifice.
Revivalists change the world for God’s glory.
We are all called to be revivalists. And as revivalists we have to understand that promotion comes from the Lord. In the book of Psalms it says, “For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south. But God is the judge: He puts down one and exalts another.” Revivalists know that when they are faithful and when they live for God that in the right season He will raise them up. Revivalists know that God is on their side and the he is looking to and fro the Earth searching out faithful hearts who He can strongly support.
God wants you to shine. He has a destiny for you and He is so excited about your heart and your life and the things that you will do together. If you don’t know what your destiny is, ask Him to show you. Ask Him to show you the things He has for you to do together. Ask Him and trust Him that He is working all things together for your good.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
HEED MY VOICE, MY PEOPLE

Stop, take heed for I need to get your attention,
So many of you are in the small hours are awakening,
This is not only by an odd chance,
Nor is it because of some circumstance.

Can you hear my voice crying out to you?
Come hither my child I am beckoning to you,
It’s time to come up higher, time for acceleration,
I need you to make your stand for me in this generation.

Your days of paying me lip service are behind you,
Draw close to me and I will make myself know to you,
Let me draw you near, so much closer to me,
Let me reveal to you so many of the things you have longed to see.

It’s only here in my presence this revelation can be found,
Listen my child, can you hear my voice resound?
So when you awaken in the middle of the night,
Draw close to me for I want to reveal more to you tonight.

Irene McGough 2009

THE BODY OF CHRIST

We the redeemed are the body of Christ,
A people who should certainly put Jesus first,
Yet so often we are struggling in a place of defeat,
He will build his church and the gates of hell won’t prevail against it.

For a body to function it’s members need to work together,
Yet in the church body we are often competing with one another,
And we give the enemy a place that is not rightfully his,
So the body of Christ become so weak and powerless.

Our eyes cannot hear, our ears cannot see,
The hand cannot tell the foot how to function,
Yet if all those members work together in unity,
We like a human body can learn to function.

We have yet to learn to function like the Lord intended,
It’s time for us to realize that we should his kingdom extend,
He gave us a commission to go out into the world and reach out,
Our arms aren’t reaching properly for we have forgotten what it’s about.

For many of us want to be glued to our pews and there stay,
But he asks us to go beyond the walls to take the gospel to the nations,
So will we respond to his call and start reaching out today?
Will we finally take heed and obey the great commission?

People are going to a lost eternity because we have stayed quiet,
No-one has told them that God loves them and wants to save them,
Many have the wrong idea of God and who can blame them?
For they have looked at us his body who have not shown his light.

So we need to learn to function as his body and further his kingdom,
And let the world out there know what it is to have freedom,
For Christ died to set us free yet we behave like those in captivity,
Jesus sets captives free it’s true, he saves, heals restores and sets at liberty.

We are free to walk the walk of liberty and freedom,
Free to fulfil our purposes in his glorious kingdom,
Proclaiming the full gospel message to hungry people out there,
They need our Saviour and it’s time for us to show that we care.

God’s Word says we will lay hands on the sick and see them healed,
The Holy Spirit came at Pentecost to baptize us and empower us,
To do what we the body have been commissioned to do by the Lord Jesus,
So it’s our time to start functioning as a body and see many saved.

If we will listen to his voice and heed his message,
We will see many people reached for Jesus in this day and age,
The eyes will see, the deaf will hear, our arms will reach out,
Our feet will step out, the body in unity, living by faith and not doubts.

And we will be ignited by the fire of the Holy Spirit,
As we take our eyes of off self and focus upon Christ,
For our function as his body is to live for him alone,
And to reach out so that Jesus by others might be known.

Irene McGough 2009.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
HEED MY VOICE, MY PEOPLE

Stop, take heed for I need to get your attention,
So many of you are in the small hours are awakening,
This is not only by an odd chance,
Nor is it because of some circumstance.

Can you hear my voice crying out to you?
Come hither my child I am beckoning to you,
It’s time to come up higher, time for acceleration,
I need you to make your stand for me in this generation.

Your days of paying me lip service are behind you,
Draw close to me and I will make myself know to you,
Let me draw you near, so much closer to me,
Let me reveal to you so many of the things you have longed to see.

It’s only here in my presence this revelation can be found,
Listen my child, can you hear my voice resound?
So when you awaken in the middle of the night,
Draw close to me for I want to reveal more to you tonight.

Irene McGough 2009

THE BODY OF CHRIST

We the redeemed are the body of Christ,
A people who should certainly put Jesus first,
Yet so often we are struggling in a place of defeat,
He will build his church and the gates of hell won’t prevail against it.

For a body to function it’s members need to work together,
Yet in the church body we are often competing with one another,
And we give the enemy a place that is not rightfully his,
So the body of Christ become so weak and powerless.

Our eyes cannot hear, our ears cannot see,
The hand cannot tell the foot how to function,
Yet if all those members work together in unity,
We like a human body can learn to function.

We have yet to learn to function like the Lord intended,
It’s time for us to realize that we should his kingdom extend,
He gave us a commission to go out into the world and reach out,
Our arms aren’t reaching properly for we have forgotten what it’s about.

For many of us want to be glued to our pews and there stay,
But he asks us to go beyond the walls to take the gospel to the nations,
So will we respond to his call and start reaching out today?
Will we finally take heed and obey the great commission?

People are going to a lost eternity because we have stayed quiet,
No-one has told them that God loves them and wants to save them,
Many have the wrong idea of God and who can blame them?
For they have looked at us his body who have not shown his light.

So we need to learn to function as his body and further his kingdom,
And let the world out there know what it is to have freedom,
For Christ died to set us free yet we behave like those in captivity,
Jesus sets captives free it’s true, he saves, heals restores and sets at liberty.

We are free to walk the walk of liberty and freedom,
Free to fulfil our purposes in his glorious kingdom,
Proclaiming the full gospel message to hungry people out there,
They need our Saviour and it’s time for us to show that we care.

God’s Word says we will lay hands on the sick and see them healed,
The Holy Spirit came at Pentecost to baptize us and empower us,
To do what we the body have been commissioned to do by the Lord Jesus,
So it’s our time to start functioning as a body and see many saved.

If we will listen to his voice and heed his message,
We will see many people reached for Jesus in this day and age,
The eyes will see, the deaf will hear, our arms will reach out,
Our feet will step out, the body in unity, living by faith and not doubts.

And we will be ignited by the fire of the Holy Spirit,
As we take our eyes of off self and focus upon Christ,
For our function as his body is to live for him alone,
And to reach out so that Jesus by others might be known.

Irene McGough 2009.

REACH UP

Jud 1:20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [ make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

Come up higher in your prayer life, come closer to Jesus. Our rightful place is seated in the heavenlies with Christ.

Col 3:2 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth

Our minds should be set on higher things, we should live for Jesus 24/7

REACH OUT

Mat 28:18 Jesus approached and, breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.
Mat 28:19 Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).

We have to reach out to the people out there with the gospel of Jesus Christ. All of us whether our mission field is at work, in our neighbourhood or whatever have been given this commission.

Joh 15:12 This is My commandment: that you love one another [just] as I have loved you.
Joh 15:13 No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends.
Joh 15:14 You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do.
Joh 15:15 I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.]
Joh 15:16 You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you.
Joh 15:17 This is what I command you: that you love one another.

We have been given a charge to love one another as He has loved us, and no greater love has any man ever had than demonstrated in the love of Christ Jesus for us.He wants us to love one another like He loves.

REACH DOWN

Mat 5:3 Blessed (happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous--with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the poor in spirit (the humble, who rate themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!

We ought to humble ourselves, count ourselves insignificant is what Jesus said.

1Pe 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves [demote, lower yourselves in your own estimation] under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you,

If we humble ourselves, lower ourselves in our own estimation God will in due time exalt us.

So may we reach up, reach out and reach down this year 2009.

( All scriptures from AMPLIFIED)

Upvote 0

surfingangel

A single voice above the noise
Jan 21, 2006
Australia
✟8,767.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello everyone,
Wow I haven't been on here in quite a while. Just wanted to pop in and see how you were all going. I pray that God is doing amazing things in all your lives and revealing himself to you more and more each day. May the Lord bless you, keep you and make his face to shine upon you.
Love Laura

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Hiya guys! Just asking for prayer. I have a few desires in my heart and obviously they would glorify the Lord so I know it's His will,...however I've been praying about the means whether financially or the decision itself. I had something on my heart over a year ago and now I feel it on my heart again. So I need a deeper confirmation of a specific decision if any of you have a word of knowledge for me awesome, edification great, I could use a sound. Preferably the sound of the abundance of rain with an answer ;) :p Praying for ya guys!:prayer:

My daughter, Where I guide, surely I will provide, I Am with you to build many people up in Me, for I have called you to preach and prophesy My Words of Life to the world around you, and many will be saved, delivered and healed of all manner of sickness and disease, for I have made you to be bold and strong in Me, do not be afraid to spread my Life and Love to the world, for the harvest is ripe, but the laborers are few, but you, my precious one, are my mighty and powerful laborer, for as you pour out, I will pour in more and more of my love and goodness to share with those in desperate need of me, go, go ,go, I have many to touch through you!!

Reactions: Tehilla
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.