Northeast
✟181,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that i can not positive say, that it does not.
I have seen a few models that people have constructed where the sun goes under their model, then quickly moves to to start its travel over the earth, But as of now i do not believe the sun functions in that way.

In Kings dethroned, Hickson goes over The triangulation method for measuring distances. i have never tried it, looks like it would require working with people, several thousands of miles apart (like some one on the east coast working with a person on the west coast).
https://www.amazon.com/Kings-dethroned-Hickson-Gerrard/dp/B01FA690L8

As for a map i just have no idea as to the exact position of the land masses (and in a way the exact size/shape) and how they are in relation to each other. There is this popular one.

91dvJ7hanLL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Well, I think it would be good if we could both look at a flat Earth map that you like.

We can't really be fair and criticize someone else's globe map if we don't have a good flat Earth map to compare it to, imo.

Please let me know if you find one.
Peace, my brother!

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Dopey video...

May I interest you in a bridge I have for sale? Excellent condition. Sturdy. Well maintained. Only one previous owner. Will accept any reasonable offer. Pm me if you're interested.

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single

I made this video as a way to edify Christians on God's creation but even more so to bring people to the knowledge and truth of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible (message to do that at end of video) through pulling them in with the truth of flat earth.

What do you guys think of it?
Any criticism/critique/suggestions welcome.

Thank you, Austin

The earth isn't flat like a piece of paper... it is a manifold of curves, peaks and valleys under a dome of gas and electromagnetic energy.

Think of a "Snow Globe".

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single

We have been consistently lied to, but some of us believe the lies because it is scarier to believe what is being put in front of our eyes in a blatant manner. We trust other humans over our own minds because we diminish our own merits. This is what makes us easily exploitable...

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I want to see ISS pictures of Sydney with the buildings "upside-down" (but truly right-side up due to gravity and globe model of earth).

The only thing upside down in Sydney (as compared to NY or London) is our view of the moon. Some problem for our flat earther friends there...

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
The only thing upside down in Sydney (as compared to NY or London) is our view of the moon. Some problem for our flat earther friends there...

As said, the ISS should show the pictures of zoomed-in Australia to show - according to a BALL EARTH - that while it appears upside down the buildings in Sydney are there and match physics.

It is easy to scoff and buckle under the social pressure of believing it's all a conspiracy those of us who are incredulous of NASA et al.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
As said, the ISS should show the pictures of zoomed-in Australia to show - according to a BALL EARTH - that while it appears upside down the buildings in Sydney are there and match physics.

It is easy to scoff and buckle under the social pressure of believing it's all a conspiracy those of us who are incredulous of NASA et al.

You do know that it flies over Australia, don't you. And sometimes quite close to Sydney. That'll be the only time you'll get piccies of our buildings. And...this might be hard to grasp, they won't be uspide down but will look just like the buildings of any other city over which it flies.

But how come the moon appears upside down?

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
You do know that it flies over Australia, don't you. And sometimes quite close to Sydney. That'll be the only time you'll get piccies of our buildings. And...this might be hard to grasp, they won't be uspide down but will look just like the buildings of any other city over which it flies.

Since we have incredible zoom capabilities, I would love to see the relative position of building in Australia - with respect to a BALL earth as we have been told.

I am not arguing your sovereignty to believe other humans over your own discernment or intellect.

The "dragon/Man" on the moon rotates about its face with respect to earth, not it's axis. That doesn't necessarily mean it matches the exact period of earth so much so that we never see the other side. All it means is that we see what we see.

I am not arguing your sovereignty and latitude to trust other humans over your own intellect or discernment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Because they flipped the photos.

All intelligent people know that Australia is a prison colony made up of the worst criminals that the world has ever seen. As a requirement of the parole granted to them by the UN in 1949, they have to collectively tout the so called round earth theory or all food shipments will be cut off.

Clearly this is the only explanation.

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If the ISS is over Chicago then it can't see Sydney. Because...Sydney is on the other side of the globe.

And the moon rotates about its axis: 'It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this synchronous rotation.' Does the moon rotate? | Space

How can you get that wrong?

So if you check the moon tonight, the man in the moon will look exactly as you expect. Fly to Sydney and it will appear to be upside down.

Your mission, should you wish to accept, is to explain why.

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
If the ISS is over Chicago then it can't see Sydney. Because...Sydney is on the other side of the globe.

And the moon rotates about its axis: 'It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this synchronous rotation.' Does the moon rotate? | Space

How can you get that wrong?

So if you check the moon tonight, the man in the moon will look exactly as you expect. Fly to Sydney and it will appear to be upside down.

Your mission, should you wish to accept, is to explain why.

No I am not going to explain why. You should be confident in your choice to choose to trust other humans over your on mind and intellect. That is your choice.

I am not arguing your choice to trust other humans over your own mind, merit and understanding. You may scoff all you want - that is also your sovereign right to play that part in your history. It is a natural human reaction to someone who proposes something other than the status quo, but it is also your choice to align yourself to whomever you believe supersedes your intellect, discernment and understanding.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No I am not going to explain why.

Well, I'm glad that you accede that it is upside down. Now I'll offer an explanation. It's because I am on the underside of the globe compared to you. So I am standing 'upside down' compared to you. So I see the moon upside down compared to how you see it.

Now that wasn't difficult...

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
Well, I'm glad that you accede that it is upside down. Now I'll offer an explanation. It's because I am on the underside of the globe compared to you. So I am standing 'upside down' compared to you. So I see the moon upside down compared to how you see it.

Now that wasn't difficult...

You aren't getting me.

348990_f0c30c1ba3d5a531191e13b211ac8658.png

I should be able to see the Sydney Opera House in it's proper relative position for the ISS traversing over it in a BALL earth model - compared to, say NYC. I want those pictures.

Attachments

• ....png
    ....png
    405 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You aren't getting me.

I should be able to see the Sydney Opera House in it's proper relative position for the ISS traversing over it in a BALL earth model - compared to, say NYC. I want those pictures.

You need to study, Taisho.

The ball you showed measured about 60mm across on my screen. The height of the ISS from the earth's surface means that you if you want to represent it on your ball it would need to be 2mm off the edge (which represents about 400km). That's 5/64'' the way you guys measure things. That would be about half the height that the grey line protruding past the surface at about the 4:00 o'clock position.

So you can't get those pictures. But at least you're learning things about space.

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
You need to study, Taisho.

The ball you showed measured about 60mm across on my screen. The height of the ISS from the earth's surface means that you if you want to represent it on your ball it would need to be 2mm off the edge (which represents about 400km). That's 5/64'' the way you guys measure things. That would be about half the height that the grey line protruding past the surface at about the 4:00 o'clock position.

So you can't get those pictures. But at least you're learning things about space.

Oh, you are playing lol....

And I like the touch about you assuming I know little about the physics of orbital mechanics and optics. I get it.

As I said, you are free to believe anything you want to believe - that is your sovereign human right. When you use not-so-subtle patronizing responses to answer questions it doesn't (to me) make you look more learned - it makes you look desperate to convince your mind you are right.

I am not challenging your right to believe other humans over your own logic, reason and discernment. If you think me daft then excellent - that is you right. But I said exactly what I meant through and through.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, you are playing lol....

And I like the touch about you assuming I know little about the physics of orbital mechanics and optics. I get it.

Well, you didn't know how high the ISS orbited. And you didn't know that the moon orbited on its axis. And you didn't know it appears upside down in Sydney as compared to Chicago.

Your strike rate is zero from 3 at this point. I'm not assuming anything.

Upvote 0

Taisho

Jun 19, 2021
Chicago
✟875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
Well, you didn't know how high the ISS orbited. And you didn't know that the moon orbited on its axis. And you didn't know it appears upside down in Sydney as compared to Chicago.

Your strike rate is zero from 3 at this point. I'm not assuming anything.

Then you should be comfortable with the fact that I am thoroughly daft, that I have nothing to offer you, and that you know better. There shouldn't be more discussion.

As said, I am not arguing your sovereign right to assume, and to trust other humans over your own logic, reason and discernment. You convince yourself; I cant do that. And, you can't convince a "crazy" person s/he is illogical - so be content with your knowledgebase and comfort of reason.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Then you should be comfortable with the fact that I am thoroughly daft, that I have nothing to offer you, and that you know better. There shouldn't be more discussion.

I admire your honesty.

Upvote 0