Project Veritas' New Bombshell Recordings on Jeffrey Epstein to be Released Tuesday: #EpsteinCoverup

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations.” she said. “My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015.
Needing evidence to release something?

Well, it was 2015, so I guess it can be excused.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I watched the video...while not as dramatic and earth shattering as many were hoping for (they preemptively said "this video is going to break the internet") and by claiming "the death switch has been activated" - implying that the info they had was so earth shattering, that someone may want them dead over it...it did appear to be a legit video for what it was. An ABC anchor on a hot mic, expressing frustration over the fact that they had the Epstein report for a few years, and the network wouldn't run it.

It did expose ABC for squashing/delaying a story...however, you can definitely tell by the hype videos posted last night "we have the video evidence that's going to blow the lid off of the Epstein story", it seemed as if they were trying to make people think that they had some sort of video evidence surrounding Epstein's death.

So, while the video was legit for what it was, they were definitely going for a bit of a click-bait approach with how they described their impending video release last night. If you looked at social media surrounding it last night, there were no shortage of people convinced that they were going to be getting some super secret footage of elite assassins with "Clinton Foundation" logos on their shirts, breaking into his cell and taking him out.

And while Project Veritas and their followers hype up the "quashed the story about Bill Clinton" aspect of it, the full quote is "I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations."

Yes, some of the who's involved (specifically mentioned Prince Andrew) probably impacted their lack of follow up, but according to Amy Robach, the story was quashed because it didn't have sufficient corroborating evidence. Not much of a scandal at all when taken in context.

I hope they are able to find and prosecute anyone involved in Epstein's pedophilia ring, but this Project Veritas video doesn't provide what it says it does.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, some of the who's involved (specifically mentioned Prince Andrew) probably impacted their lack of follow up, but according to Amy Robach, the story was quashed because it didn't have sufficient corroborating evidence. Not much of a scandal at all when taken in context.

Maybe I misread it, but it sounds like she released that statement after this video came out as an attempt at clarification...some people haven't ruled out her releasing that statement after the "big reveal" (though, it wasn't nearly up to the hype), as a CYA move by ABC...which is guess could be technically possible...but in any case, the video didn't nearly live up to the hype (which isn't uncommon for PV videos)

ABC hasn't exactly been diligent in the past when it comes to "waiting until we have corroboration and more evidence" when it comes to speculative reporting... I think that's where the "don't tick off the wrong people" aspect comes into play (as you mentioned, Prince Andrew probably had a lot to do with that)

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A lot has been known about Epstein for a very long time...and RC also posted pictures of things going on at Epstein island...and they have her, and her testimony. He was well known for his blackmail tactics...and as already stated...there is a lot at stake for a lot of people in positions of power and this particular can of worms has just begun to be opened up. It's very likely the investigation into the affairs of notorious pedophile Jeffery Epstein will take quite some time before anything comes out.

And where oh where is Ghislaine Maxwell...she knows everything...hiding underground somewhere...afraid she's next on the list to be snuffed out to protect the rich and powerful from being exposed for their participation in such heinous acts.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Today it's being reported that the leaker recently went to work for CBS where she was just FIRED after ABC alerted CBS that their former staffer "may" have been the Epstein leaker. :doh:

Noting that the coverup is always worse than the original crime.

Upvote 0