Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm leaving my faith. Ya'll can say I'm going to Hell hate me what ever you would like to do. I can't follow Christ anymore. To much pressure. My life was stolen from me and now I'm getting it back. I'm angry. Still believe in God that will never change but my heart has grown so hard thru the pains I've been thru that I just gave up.

dylenbrivera

Dylen Rivera
Apr 14, 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 118:8 "It is better to take refuge in the LORD then to trust in man."

God will take care of your problems. Don't trust in yourself to "get your life back." No one can steal your life from you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;"

Your body, your life, belongs to Christ. He will carry you through these hard times. I know he will because I know that I worship a True and Living God! Ask the Lord to soften your heart, to remove your anger. Do so, and he will. Trust in Him!

Upvote 0

FuegoPentecostes

Apr 26, 2012
Connecticut
✟15,505.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I will be praying for you.
Clearly you're going through a hard time right now, just remember to talk to God. Tell Him you're angry, tell Him all your problems. He understands and will be with you. If you were saved then the Holy Spirit is still inside you, all you need to do is open up to His blessing.
This may sound preachy at a time like this but God cannot steal your life, it is not yours to be taken away. God knew you before the Earth was formed, He made you, and He's always loved you. Submitting to Him is part of the process of obeying Him, once again, if you're having problems with that just talk to Him, He'll listen.

Upvote 0
K

Kwood

You have to remember it is the enemy's plan to shift us like wheat. The devil wants us to be separate from the father. He will do anything to achieve that purpose. But if you recall Job, God allowed the devil to disrupt Job's life for some time. And it was certainty a destructive, horrible period for Job. But guess what? Job still trusted God throughout it all, and God acknowledged this and blessed Him with even more than He had before.

Your trials and test will be fiery, but you'll only come out stronger if you lean on Jesus!

Upvote 0