claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reason Egypt is not mentioned invading Israel with Gog is because Egypt is not able.
Egypt is destroyed about 1000 years prior to Gogs Invasion. After Egypt is destroyed no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years. After the 40 years are completed, Egyptians can move back to lower Egypt but the country will never again be able to attack anyone after Armegeddon.

Ezekiel 29:9 The land of Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD. Because you said, 'The Nile is mine; I made it,'
Ezekiel 29:10 therefore I am against you and against your rivers. I will turn the land of Egypt into a ruin, a desolate wasteland from Migdol to Syene, and as far as the border of Cush.
Ezekiel 29:11 No foot of man or beast will pass through, and it will be uninhabited for forty years.
Ezekiel 29:12 I will make the land of Egypt a desolation among desolate lands, and her cities will lie desolate for forty years among the ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the countries.
Ezekiel 29:13 For this is what the Lord GOD says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations to which they were scattered.
Ezekiel 29:14 I will restore Egypt from captivity and bring them back to the land of Pathros, the land of their origin. There they will be a lowly kingdom.
Ezekiel 29:15 Egypt will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the nations. For I will diminish Egypt so that it will never again rule over the nations.

Ezekiel 29:12 I will make the land of Egypt a desolation among desolate lands, and her cities will lie desolate for forty years among the ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the countries.

Scripture declares this is fulfilled by God using Nebuchadnezzar against Egypt.

Ezekiel 29:19-20 Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: I will give the land of Egypt to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, who will carry off its wealth, seize its spoil, and remove its plunder. This will be the wages for his army. I have given him the land of Egypt as the reward for his labor, because it was done for Me, declares the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 30:22-26 Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt. I will break his arms, both the strong one and the one already broken, and will make the sword fall from his hand.I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the lands. I will strengthen the arms of Babylon’s king and place My sword in his hand, but I will break the arms of Pharaoh, who will groan before him like a mortally wounded man. I will strengthen the arms of Babylon’s king, but Pharaoh’s arms will fall limp. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I place My sword in the hand of Babylon’s king, and he wields it against the land of Egypt. I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the lands. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

There is no scripture that declares this as a future "to us" event, any such belief would be a personal interpretation of the passage.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is no scripture that declares this as a future "to us" event, any such belief would be a personal interpretation of the passage.
But Ezekiel 30:1-5 prophesies about another Day, yet to happen when the Lord sends fire to destroy His enemies in all of the holy Land, from the Nile to the Euphrates. Joel 3:19, Isaiah 19:1-10, Amos 1 & 2:1-5

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟666,787.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It says the northern most quarter of the earth. Quite plain. Look up the Hebrew yourself.

Russia isn't the only country to the north that menaces modern Israel.

President Erdogan of Turkey is talking about liberating "Al-Aqsa," the Arabic term for the Temple mount.

Turkey is increasingly becoming a threat to Israel

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that Ankara will “liberate” Al-Aqsa.

Quote: "Turkey bombs with impunity in Syria and Iraq."

Link
Turkey is increasingly becoming a threat to Israel

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But Ezekiel 30:1-5 prophesies about another Day, yet to happen when the Lord sends fire to destroy His enemies in all of the holy Land, from the Nile to the Euphrates. Joel 3:19, Isaiah 19:1-10, Amos 1 & 2:1-5

God himself tells us how to interpret the
Passage:

I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh shall fall. Then they shall know that I am the Lord, when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he stretches it out against the land of Egypt. And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”
Ezekiel 30:25-26 - Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 30:25-26 - English Standard Version

As clearly stated in scripture, this passage is about God using Babylon to destroy Egypt.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
As clearly stated in scripture, this passage is about God using Babylon to destroy Egypt.
King Neb simply did not destroy Egypt to the extent described in Ezekiel 30:1-9
You also fail to address the many other prophesies that tell of a devastation by fire sent by the Lord. It will happen, no matter if you deny it!

Upvote 0