May 22, 2002
Visit site
✟16,561.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Constitution
Toms777 said:
That does not mean that it was by any means other than the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross, but it was looking forward to the cross, they were loking forward to the Messiah and saved through their faith in Him.
Again.....to be consistent, you would have to admit that every person who ever lived from the beginning of the world up until Christ's ministry knew about the future redemptive plan of Christ.

Unless of course you are stating that only those who knew of the gospel plan ahead of time (Abraham, Moses) were the only ones who could be "saved".

-A

Upvote 0

Toms777

Contributor
Nov 14, 2003
Citizen of Heaven, currently living in the world,
Visit site
✟14,399.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
armothe said:
Again.....to be consistent, you would have to admit that every person who ever lived from the beginning of the world up until Christ's ministry knew about the future redemptive plan of Christ.
I cannot comprehend how you come to that conclusion.

Unless of course you are stating that only those who knew of the gospel plan ahead of time (Abraham, Moses) were the only ones who could be "saved".
-A
You are distracting from the question. The question was whether there was salvation prior to the cross, and you appear to agree with me that there was salvation prior to teh cross - is that correct? Past that, we are only talking mechanism and numbers.

Upvote 0

Toms777

Contributor
Nov 14, 2003
Citizen of Heaven, currently living in the world,
Visit site
✟14,399.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your messages attacking me are from this point forward interpreted by me to be harassment. I have no interest in discussing anything with you, nor will I until you can show your ability and intent to deal with me honestly and with integrity.

Until then, I would ask that you cease and desist your attacks.

The way to do so is as I stated before: You claimed that I said something that I never said. Either bring forward the quote (which you have admitted never existed) or apologize.

Until such time, I will refuse to interact with you on the topic.

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Note to all: This thread has been closed until further notice for the disharmony that has been displayed on the last couple of pages. It has gotten out of hand. Please be reminded that personal conflicts should be handled through e-mail or the private message option and not aired publicly. This causes disharmony as witnessed in this thread. If and when the thread is reopened, I would like to see all participants responding civily and with respect for each other's viewpoints.

Thank you.

[noflame][notroll]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.