President's phone call transcript

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟492,548.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Listen to this about the Ukraine problem. Hillary and Obama have been guilty of the same and they were not impeached The Ben Shapiro Show.
Putting 2 and 2 together, the answer is that the memo is judged bad enough for Donald that it is time to being up both Obama AND Hillary as an excuse. That's pretty bad, even by the low standard normally applied to him.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟492,548.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"Evelyn Farkas, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense during the Obama presidency, said not only would any so-called transcript be based on notes, but it would also likely be incomplete because the note-takers usually do not include issues that could be controversial if they became public.
Typically a note-taker will write notes about what the principal says in a fashion that does not embarrass their principal,” said Farkas. "
If this is the uncontroversial stuff, imagine what they had to leave out. Hopefully there are recordings.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,849.00
Faith
Atheist
I'm just having one of those days where I'm tired of the dog and pony show. One of those days you smack your forehead and say: "yes I know Orange man bad. Yes I know I'm a bigoted racist. Now what? What is it this time?"

And I shrug my shoulders and figure it is just more of the same. Same song and dance every show. They don't even change up the ponies, just the name of the show. But now! Now, under this new name we finally got him!!

I will look into it latter but color me shocked when I find exactly what I suspect.

All he's asking you to do is look at the transcript that the White House themselves released, and look at it objectively.

I don't know why you continue to throw self-indulgent pity parties every time someone asks you to look at facts rather than simply go with your predisposition. I don't see how it's fruitful in any way.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟492,548.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
....and the four transcripts go through a screening process. Recording of the President's conversations were abandoned some time ago. For now, we are stuck with a "transcript" process that is subject to political manipulation.
If the administration didn't have a history of attempting to mislead the American people on a near-daily basis, those omissions in the transcript might be overlooked. But given that just a few weeks ago the leader of the GOP used a weather report marked up with a Sharpie to try and fool people into thinking he wasn't lying about a forecast. Not having credibility hurts - who knew?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟492,548.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the response, and I want you to know that I am aware of what you are describing. It seems to me that Trump is implying that the government in Ukraine is culpable. From his public press meeting with Zelensky today:

“I will tell you this: that Rudy’s looking to also find out where the phony witch hunt started, how it started.”
A Russian witch hunt turned out to be two and a half years of phony nonsense. Rudy Giuliani is a great lawyer, he was a great mayor, he’s highly respected.

Kind of ironic he needs Rudy to do this work. The guy who would have done it previously is sitting in jail for crimes uncovered by the so called Witch Hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh come on... give it up.

I guess you found yet another bombshell. What is this like 50? Just this week?....
Joe isn’t the front runner? Who is? Like I said, Liz will overtake him soon I hope but there’s no question that Joe Biden is the frontrunner.

You are welcome to actually dispute the seriousness of the latest bombshell, but I’m pretty sure you can’t so you are just ignoring that part of my post.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟207,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How soon we forget. 2017.

View attachment 263856

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

The Ukrainian antipathy for Trump’s team — and alignment with Clinton’s — can be traced back to late 2013. That’s when the country’s president, Viktor Yanukovych, whom Manafort had been advising, abruptly backed out of a European Union pact linked to anti-corruption reforms. Instead, Yanukovych entered into a multibillion-dollar bailout agreement with Russia, sparking protests across Ukraine and prompting Yanukovych to flee the country to Russia under Putin’s protection.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Respectfully I would like to point something out to you. I study semantics, propaganda, sophistry and psychological manipulation. Most words carry both positive and negative connotations and denotations that actually reverse in sentiment from good to bad and visa versa according to ones perspective. As this is the case, the same terms can be used to claim one side is doing the same thing that the other side is doing as a means of sowing obfuscation by claiming hypocrisy or a double standard. But what cannot be denied is that subjectively speaking, they are not the same thing because they serve opposite sentiments.

So what I am saying in all that, is that through the occasion of semantics, one can tell which side of an issue a person is on, by examining the denotations of their words. Trump's words that I provided in my prior post openly reveal that Trump supports Russia.

So it doesn't matter to me that Ukrainian government officials helped allies of Hillary Clinton to undermine Trump by outing Manafort as working for Russian interests in the Ukraine, since "America" is against Russia's political and military invasion of the Ukraine. What matters to me is that we all find out who is working for America with the interest of the Ukraine maintaining independence from Russia, and who is working in the interests of Russia to undermine that independence. That's why it matters whether Americans believe Putin or believe the U.S. intelligence.

Respectfully, we need to not allow ourselves to be taken in by propaganda and manipulated as to what is right or wrong and true and false. To do that we must examine how people frame the issue to determine if their words are trying to appeal to vanity. We must realize that this isn't about a vain issue of who is for Hillary and who is for Trump. It isn't about a vain issue of who is a Democrat and who is a Republican. It's about a substantive issue of who is for Russia taking over the Ukraine, and who is not. That is what the propaganda and sophistry is meant to hide.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟207,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yup ... Biden was an agent of the US bringing pressure to bear on the Ukranian government to fire a corrupt prosecutor. He was doing his job, as a representative of the US and her allies and trading partners. As VP, Biden had no power to deny Ukraine aid. He was only carrying a message that was backed up by the Obama administration and the international community.
Excellent and succinct analysis.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟207,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, mr it's crowdstrike not cloudstrike, the confusion doesn't lie with me.

What Is CrowdStrike and Why Is Donald Trump Blabbering About It to Ukraine

"For what it's worth, people at CrowdStrike are as confused as we all are.

“I got nothing,” Adam Meyers, the vice president of intelligence at CrowdStrike, told me in an online chat, when asked why Trump may have referred to the company in the call."

"For the record, CrowdStrike is a cybersecurity company that makes an antivirus-like product called Falcon. This is a cloud-based software that monitors computers and protects them from malware. The company also investigates data breaches when customers hire its researchers to respond to an incident."
I started out with crowdstrike and in my mind I thought clownstrike and ended with cloudstrike.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟217,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes it is. Trump talks about the AG and Robert Mueller and then Zelenskyy mentions one of his assistants speaking with Giuliani.
Yeah, you're right, thanks.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟217,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure. MSM does not exactly have a track record of being correct or honest here.
On matters such as these, they do. Check contemporaneous records.

However, it just so happens Trump needs to be investigated once he brings up Biden. Quite a kwinky dink. ;)
Yeah, but the opposite of what you imagine. There was a whistleblower, there is the "transcript", there are Donald's and Rudy's own words to the effect, there is the IG's finding that this was urgent and credible - balanced against Donald's tweets? :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
On matters such as these, they do. Check contemporaneous records.

Yeah, but the opposite of what you imagine. There was a whistleblower, there is the "transcript", there are Donald's and Rudy's own words to the effect, there is the IG's finding that this was urgent and credible - balanced against Donald's tweets? :doh:

Just yet another crisis. Yet another transcript. Yet another dossier. Yet another accusation. Yet another self justification to go after trump.

On, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....

Don't waste all your energy on this one. There should be a brand new earth shattering bombshell where Trump is going to end all humanity any moment now. Maybe someone found out he doesn't brush his teeth correctly, or doesn't untie his shoes when he takes them off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟492,548.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Just yet another crisis. Yet another transcript. Yet another dossier. Yet another accusation. Yet another self justification to go after trump.

On, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....

Don't waste all your energy on this one. There should be a brand new earthsharing bombshell where Trump is going to end all humanity any moment now. Maybe someone found out he doesn't brush his teeth correctly, or doesn't untie his shoes when he takes them off.
Rhetoric like this would be a lot more convincing if it was accompanied by a clear, concise explanation of why various government officials are all wrong in considering the whistleblower's complaint as credible and serious.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Don't waste all your energy on this one. There should be a brand new earthsharing bombshell where Trump is going to end all humanity any moment now. Maybe someone found out he doesn't brush his teeth correctly, or doesn't untie his shoes when he takes them off.

You seem to be expending quite a bit of energy in the 2nd paragraph ^_^

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rhetoric like this would be a lot more convincing if it was accompanied by a clear, concise explanation of why various government officials are all wrong in considering the whistleblower's complaint as credible and serious.

Upvote 0