Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I've never put down gay people. They need to repent though if you believe the Bible. If you don't, then just say so. We are not to advocate homosexuality in any part of this forum. I have compassion on them though because God loves them.

It's really practical not to have sex before marriage. If you can just do anything you want then why be a Christian at all? What is it you want to hear?

It is conservative to say that God says in the Bible that certain deeds will put you in Hell? Is Hell conservative and not liberal? It's just a post, why would this bother you if you don't believe it? I'm not condemning anyone. You use the term "sexual sins", so if they're sins, you have to have an idea why they are sinful. What standard do you go by? Is it wrong even to have one? I'm not condemning you for your standard, but if you have one, tell us what it is.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

A small clean-up has been done. Thread will remain closed after staff discussion due to reports and issues.

Please remember:

The SOP includes:

2) They affirm that all people everywhere share the worth that comes from being unique children created in the Image of God. These members do not make moral judgments on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity that attack those with such issues as not Christian or without dignity. This forum does, however, follow the site wide rule: Do not promote homosexuality on Christian Forums. Homosexuality can only be discussed, without promotion, in Christian Communities and Faith Groups. Homosexuality may also be discussed in the Recovery and Ask a Chaplain forums solely for the purpose of seeking support with struggles overcoming same-sex attractions, and homosexual issues.

While it cannot be promoted, there also should not be a moral judgment against it.

Also, the following rule:

● Do not promote or encourage adultery or premarital sex.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.