Pre-tribulation Rapture Believers Safe House

Whisper of Hope

Oct 4, 2011
✟12,000.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love the LORD! He is just so great to me. I am longing for His return, it makes me very excited, to know I will be in the clouds with my JESUS before the Tribulation! Amen! PRAISE THE LORD! THERE IS A FOUNTAIN FILLED WITH BLOOD! AND I AM FILLED! AND HE IS COMING AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO COME TO THE LIVING FOUNTAIN! I get Zealous over His coming, His Love, His Mercy, Grace and Power! The seasons are drawing forth leaves!

:amen: :preach:

Upvote 0

Whisper of Hope

Oct 4, 2011
✟12,000.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm hoping this thread could be revived. I sure need it to be. I need to talk to my brothers and sisters in Christ, who also believe in the Pre-Tribulation. I don't want to have to face being criticized or berated because I believe in the Pre-Tribulation rapture. I just simply want to talk and fellowship with Christians who are like-minded and Pre-Trib. Please help me revive this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BrotherBob

Zealot
Mar 6, 2010
Hornitos, California
✟15,761.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: The crux of the matter is, especially when it comes to prophetic passages in Scripture, how do we interpret the things that are
to come. What Hermeneutics (interpretation) do we use. I believe we must interpret the text literally or naturally, unless the context indicates otherwise.
Unfortunately, much of Scripture, especially the Old Testament, is interpreted by replacement theologians who use what is known as the allegorical method. It assumes there is a deeper, more spiritual or mystical, understanding of Scripture beyond the mere literal understanding and that this hidden understanding is found only by those who are able to search out its secrets. This mindset is prevalent when it comes to prophecy. With the allegorical method, prophecy is not to be taken literally but, rather, figuratively and symbolically. IMO this can lead to several major errors.
When a literal hermeneutics is used consistently, there results a consistent understanding of Scripture as a whole. One result is the understanding of a Pre-tribulation rapture.
Do not be dismayed by attacks by brothers and sisters in Christ. Future events are in the most capable hands of Lord God and we should praise His name and watch His glorious Hand move as He positions things for His glory.
The spirit within me testifies to what He has taught me in Scripture. For it is God business to enlighten and teach us. Rely upon the Spirit of God living in you to give you peace beyond understanding. Believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

BrotherBob

Zealot
Mar 6, 2010
Hornitos, California
✟15,761.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: I like these two passages in 1 Thessalonians:

1 Thessalonians 1:10, 5:9 tells me that God will deliver us from the wrath to come.

Has anyone noticed the God's hand moving in the middle east? Setting up the players for the end times.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

MrJG

Better to be quiet and not prove anyone's theory
Mar 25, 2009
USA
✟9,689.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

newcreature777

May 22, 2005
✟193.00
Faith
Christian
The Bride of Christ

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee (from, Greek, ek- out of) The (hour, Greek, hora- season) of (temptation, Greek, peirasmos- adversity or tribulation) which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The word (From) in Greek is as “out of” (Greek word, ek) Strong’s Number: 1537 out of, away from.

Saved Now, and From (out of) The Tribulation.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and (keep you (from) evil. AMEN.

Reference:
RaptureProphecy.net

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To the Church in Philadelphia

7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple (the one in heaven) of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

qualification for the rapture..

1 kept my word....to obey the new testament commands to love one another...and to judge not or condemn not but show mercy and forgiveness and trust in Jesus alone for your salvation and not in commandments of men such as the talmud or torah laws...but have put your faith in Jesus blood alone....

2 not denied my name.....not his actual name but his authority given to him by God to redeem man.....that we believe he is the promised messiah...and that there is no other name (authority) other than the teachings of Jesus....many still deny him and teach lies

3 keep my command to endure patiently.....to not seek your own vengeance but patiently wait upon the lord for full redemption and endure the persecution for the gospel truth that we preach.....

4 hold on to what you have....faith in the promises of Jesus and keep the faith of the new covenant....lean not to the flesh to obey the commandments of men...obey Jesus

5 victorious in all these things above.....for the works of faith is good fruit....bring forth good fruit....the fruit of the Holy Spirit....which is love joy peace and so on with all men.....

and pray always for the promises of his coming to gather us to his kingdom and that he will sit us in heavenly places that we may be presented to his father and behold his glory which he had when he was with the father from the beginning....this is the lord jesus will, that we may behold his glory.....

John 17:24
"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where i am, and to to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

John 12:26 "If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where i am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.

John 17:5 "Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

John 17:2 even as You gave Him [/B]authority[/B] over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life.

Revelation 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

John 17:22 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as WE are one;

one day we will all be one with the father and Jesus in heaven fully redeemed from the world......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone read the left behind series? I just finished the last book and was curious what people who believe in the pretrib rapture (like I do) think of these books.

never read em myself......what does it teach?....do you agree or disagree with them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joel Rosenberg had some interesting things to say this past weekend (even Newt Gingrich was in attendance). The article is here: Rosenberg: Prepare churches for inevitable - Florida Baptist Witness

from the article said:
The handwriting is on the wall and war between Iran and Israel is imminent, Joel Rosenberg, an evangelical Christian and New York Times best-selling author, told the last session of the First Baptist Jacksonville Pastors’ Conference Jan. 29.
“War is coming,” Rosenberg said. “You and I are living in an extraordinary moment in one of the most dangerous moments in the history of our country; one of the most dangerous moments in the history of Israel and the Middle East; and one of the most dangerous moments in the history of the church.”

Upvote 0

Nroley

Apr 27, 2011
Ohio
✟15,241.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
never read em myself......what does it teach?....do you agree or disagree with them?

For the most part, I thought they were great. I will be honest and say I've studied the end times a lot and it confused me. I understand enough that I do believe in the pretribulation rapture. I thought maybe these books would sort of lay it all out and when I finish (I just did last night) I could go back and compare scripture to how they show it playing out and see if I interpret it the same way. It plays through all the judgements and the rising of the antichrist and his overtaking of the world. I enjoyed the series very much, I don't know if every little detail is right, but I am looking forward to reading parts of the bible again and seeing if I understand it more.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the most part, I thought they were great. I will be honest and say I've studied the end times a lot and it confused me. I understand enough that I do believe in the pretribulation rapture. I thought maybe these books would sort of lay it all out and when I finish (I just did last night) I could go back and compare scripture to how they show it playing out and see if I interpret it the same way. It plays through all the judgements and the rising of the antichrist and his overtaking of the world. I enjoyed the series very much, I don't know if every little detail is right, but I am looking forward to reading parts of the bible again and seeing if I understand it more.

thats always a good thing to seek the word out for truth and compare scriptures.....:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Dwylcs

Feb 11, 2012
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, I enjoy this thread.

Just thought to post in the form of a question.
(I am always learning - got any questions?)

Here's my question:
When negotiating a contract, simple integrity demands that all the appropriate conditions should be set before us.
How much more so with God's agreement with us at the outset of our walk with him.

If the gospel purports to be truth, then why weren't we told in the first gospel message we heard, that if still alive in these last days, that we will ultimately be given over to *the kingdom of darkness without our consent? …(if this is the case)

Dwylcs

*Rev 13

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John could possibly have typified the church ....Johns name comes from Yah-Hannah....which means Gods favor or Gods grace

John was the disciple whom jesus loved......

the church is in Gods grace.....for by grace are we saved by faith it is a gift from the father....in sending us his son to die for us....what a wonderful gift to receive.....The church has received mercy grace favor and blessing from the Lord through Christ

But in Rev a door was open to Yah-Hannah......and he was taken to heaven.....in this Yah-Hannah typified the church who will go to heaven before the revelation of the seals trumpets and Vials....

John typified the rapture of the church.....peace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kermmie

Feb 29, 2012
✟15,143.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Can someone explain how the seals work? I know that they will be opened during the tribulation but that's all I know. I always get confused when posttribers say that the rapture will happen after the seals but as a prettribber it doesn't make sense to me.

Kermmie: Are you speaking about the seven seals in Revelation 5?

Upvote 0

Kermmie

Feb 29, 2012
✟15,143.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
hi and welcome to the forum...

personally i dont believe our generation will see the return of Jesus to earth....if anything we may see a false return of a false messiah....using technology....like holograms...

the hologram technology of today is remarkable....some claim that a fake rapture is possible using hologram technology.....create a light in the sky...send out voices like the sound of a trumpet....and project images of people rising up....but in fact its holograms....sounds crazy but possible

Jesus said that false christ shall come first.....and paul said that a falling away from the faith and the man of sin will come first....

if anything... i personally believe that the true rapture may happen in our generation.....but how will we know the difference from the true rapture or the fake hologram rapture of man made technology?...idk...well heres my two-cents worth..... peace

Kermmie: If you see that display of blasphemy, know that you missed the Pre-Trib Rapture. That is exactly, IMO, what the final Antichrist will do when he does the Abomination of Desolation thingy. Jesus will have already raptured the Body of Christ before then, like probably three years prior (midway through the Trib, which a seven-year ordeal). He will attempt to be God and proclaim it to the world. He will actually be possessed of Satan. We have had false Christs from God knows when, from past history. That passage has nothing to do with the future Antichrist, but it does have to do with false teachers who pervert the Gospel now. The falling away has been with us for oh so long. It is at its peak now. Lawlessness and sin has been around since the Garden and it is escalating to the boiling point at rapid speed. Keep your eyes on happenings in Israel and those who hate Israel. BTW, the man of sin (the final Antichrist) is already among us, waiting for his opportunity to expose his face on the world scene (probably through the EU). The Church is not slated to go through the wrath as many false teachers are predicting. However, there will be many who will become saved after the Rapture.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kermmie: If you see that display of blasphemy, know that you missed the Pre-Trib Rapture. That is exactly, IMO, what the final Antichrist will do when he does the Abomination of Desolation thingy. Jesus will have already raptured the Body of Christ before then, like probably three years prior (midway through the Trib, which a seven-year ordeal). He will attempt to be God and proclaim it to the world. He will actually be possessed of Satan. We have had false Christs from God knows when, from past history. That passage has nothing to do with the future Antichrist, but it does have to do with false teachers who pervert the Gospel now. The falling away has been with us for oh so long. It is at its peak now. Lawlessness and sin has been around since the Garden and it is escalating to the boiling point at rapid speed. Keep your eyes on happenings in Israel and those who hate Israel. BTW, the man of sin (the final Antichrist) is already among us, waiting for his opportunity to expose his face on the world scene (probably through the EU). The Church is not slated to go through the wrath as many false teachers are predicting. However, there will be many who will become saved after the Rapture.
...i think the church is gone before the final ac even appears on the scene...but before he appears there is first a falling away from the faith.....and deception coming from mystery Babylon....what is that deception?....a false messiah and a false millennium...this is when ezekiel temple is built and many will say "see here he is" but Jesus said to be not deceive......imo the ac is not here today and will not come on the scene till mystery Babylon sits as queen over the 10 future kingdoms built during the false millennium and deceives a short space.....imo probably 70 years after she is established is when the final ac comes......god will send him to punish Israel leaders for allowing the deception to take place and thus breaking the commandments of god in doing so....Isaiah, Jeremiah and the old prophets has much to say concerning this last days false millennium deception created by mystery Babylon and pushed upon the world by Israel leaders

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a man who takes his bride to meet his parents.....Jesus is going to take his church and present us before his father....not to be judged....but to meet him face to face in heaven....o what a glorious day is yet to come....though faithful believers in Jesus who die will go to heaven and see him....but to be resurrected and in our new bodies before the lord....it will be glorious.....for then it will be fulfilled....we will be sons and daughters of the most high

Last edited:
Upvote 0