Ljubljana
✟11,875.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you a child of God and do you have faith in Jesus? If so then He’s coming for you

Let me ask you a question ..were the Jews living in goshem afraid of not being taken out of Egypt? And were their concerns relieved afterwards?

Well, I am child of God ....... But thing is - I will get cancer soon cause I'm very ill, and I'm still in young age, so cause of cancer fact .... my faith has been shaken , and shaken is kinda .... small word for it. Cause of cancer-stuff, my relationship with God isn't very best. I mean , how can you be friends with person who allows you to get cancer in mid 20s? He is also the one of the most famous people on planet, and i'm not kind of person who hangs out with famous people. So yeah, I am child of God, but our relationship is meh-meh. Even thru I spent hours and hours doing my research on Him.

2nd one - We talk about Jews escaping Egypt , when someone painted doors with blood? That story? I'm kinda under impression that they knew they were safe, but still intimidated by the whole thing. Not sure how Bible describes it.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I am child of God ....... But thing is - I will get cancer soon cause I'm very ill, and I'm still in young age, so cause of cancer fact .... my faith has been shaken , and shaken is kinda .... small word for it. Cause of cancer-stuff, my relationship with God isn't very best.
I see.. sorry to hear of your condition I can’t imagine how tough it is to go through something like that

I heard that changes in your diet can help plus eating the seeds of the pits of fruits such as apricots help cause of b17 vitamin found in pit … I’m not a doctor but that’s something I’d look in to

I mean , how can you be friends with person who allows you to get cancer in mid 20s?
Jesus is not my friend He is my Father…and a son naturally loves his Father

If anything it is the enemy that attacks us and causes us pain so you should hate satan and his minions.. all suffering comes from him..

He is also the one of the most famous people on planet, and i'm not kind of person who hangs out with famous people. So yeah, I am child of God, but our relationship is meh-meh. Even thru I spent hours and hours doing my research on Him.
I don’t understand people who speak this way of Gods Son… It seems to me that you don’t really know Him…

If you are a child of God then you should recognize His Son don’t you think so?

2nd one - We talk about Jews escaping Egypt , when someone painted doors with blood? That story? I'm kinda under impression that they knew they were safe, but still intimidated by the whole thing. Not sure how Bible describes it.
Yes the rapture will be a similar event

My point was they all left Egypt ..all who were willing to go … the door was opened and those who were ready, left …

Upvote 0
Jul 10, 2023
Ljubljana
✟11,875.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes the rapture will be a similar event

My point was they all left Egypt ..all who were willing to go … the door was opened and those who were ready, left …

I'm pretty sure Rapture doesn't work like that, you need to be chosen somehow.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm pretty sure Rapture doesn't work like that, you need to be chosen somehow.
No it is by grace we are saved through our faith in Jesus

We make him our Father when we obey His will to love one another as family and forgive sinners to judge not and condemn not have mercy

Also turn away from the law for salvation but trust in His righteousness for us

Then you will receive an inheritance to become the children of God by His adoption and the rapture will be our evidence that we are His children

You are not chosen but you in fact choose to obey His will and accept the good news for your life or deny it as truth and reject Him and all He has for you… so it’s a choice

You do not earn the salvation from heaven ..it is a gift for believing the good news

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,549.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
This thread is to discuss a variety of topics that relate to the pretrib rapture and are from a pretrib rapture point of view. You can post current news events, news related to Israel and the middle east, signs of apostasy (please don't flame specific denominations), or discussions about prophecy and signs of the times. If you don't believe in the pretrib rapture you may only post in fellowship, no debate allowed.
Chuck Missler gives brilliant teaching in his 24 session Youtube commentary on Revelation. He provides absolute Scripture proof of the Pretrib Rapture.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,549.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Can someone explain how the seals work? I know that they will be opened during the tribulation but that's all I know. I always get confused when posttribers say that the rapture will happen after the seals but as a prettribber it doesn't make sense to me.
I suggest you view Chuck Missler's youtube commentary on Revelation. He gives a very clear account of how the book of Revelation describes end time events, along with supporting Scriptural evidence. This is the most interesting and informative commentary on Revelation that I have seen to date. I feel confident that the series will answer all your questions about end time events. He definitely believes in pre-trib rapture and defends it to the full from a Scriptural perspective.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,549.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Chuck Missler gives brilliant teaching in his 24 session Youtube commentary on Revelation. He provides absolute Scripture proof of the Pretrib Rapture.

I saw a segment today of his … comparison of the 2 events the rapture and second coming..

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟187,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's a very ominous short film animation featuring a preview of what life in the soon-to-open detention centers/camps will look like for those who don't comply with the Beast system's commands that will be enforced during the final phases of the current Plandemic [we are now in the "Calm Before The Storm" phase mentioned by Donald Trump] :

BEYOND THE RESET - Animated Short Film

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Can someone explain how the seals work? I know that they will be opened during the tribulation but that's all I know. I always get confused when posttribers say that the rapture will happen after the seals but as a prettribber it doesn't make sense to me.
Let's examine the scriptures for our answer. The seals are sealing a book. If you read very carefully, Revelation 5, you will discover that the book is far more important than the seals. It was typical in those days that a king would write a document, seal it with wax and put his ring imprint in the wax, which would tell all who saw it that their life would be in danger if they broke the seal. Perhaps the king would write on the outside of the document (Usually in those days a scroll) if someone else would be authorized to open it.

This is only a guess, for John is silent, but my guess is, this was sealed by the second person of the Godhead, the Redeemer from the Old Covenenant, (see Isa 44:6) in the court room of heaven, and could only be opened by Him after He had left heaven to be born of a man, suffered and died, then rose again, and finally, ascended back into heaven to get the book back into His own hands. I suspect that written on the outside of this book, were words as to who would be worthy to take the book and open the seals. I suspect it had to be a man who would raise from the dead under His own power, and ascended into heaven.

What about the book? John did not write this, but it it certainly to be understood: once all seven seals are opened, then the book is opened, and the first thing written inside the book is the 7 angels receiving their respective trumpets, in preparation for sounding them. The book is opened in Revelation 8:1. If we read ahead, we see that it is at the 7th trumpet that Satan loses his place as god of this world. The kingdoms of the world are taken from him and given to Jesus Christ. Finally, the world will have a righteous leader!

In other words, if no man was every found worthy to take the book and open the seals, Satan would remain the god of this world forever. The seals were affixed to the book, first to prevent the book from being opened except by the Author, our Lord Jesus Christ. Each seal causes it to become LEGAL for what is written to come to pass.

Notice that the first thing Jesus did upon ascending, and entering the throne room, was to get that book from the Father and begin opening the seals. In other words, the first seals were opened around 32 AD, when Jesus ascended.

Look at the first seal. It is a WHITE horse. John used the color white 17 times in Revelation, and every other time to represent righteousness, Godliness, or pureness. We can be SURE John would not use white for anything thing evil. What was the ONLY righteous entity on earth when Jesus ascended? It was the CHURCH. It would have been ILLEGAL for Jesus to send out the church until He opened that first seal!

Seal 1 then, is to represent the CHURCH taking the GOSPEL to the world. (But wait! Satan is the god of this world!)

Seals, 2, 3, and 4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. God has allowed the devil to use wars, famines, pestilences and wild beasts to try and stop the advance of the gospel, but God has limited him to only one fourth of the earth: probably Europe, the Middle East and Africa. (That is about one fourth.) Because the church took the gospel into the devil's world, MARTYRS would be the results.

Seal 5 is for the martyrs of the church age. They were told that the time of judgment would not come until the last martyr would be killed as they were - as church age martyrs.

Seal 6 begins the Day of the Lord and the start of God's wrath. The pre-trib rapture MUST come before the 6th seal is opened.

Seal 7 begins the time of Jacob's trouble, or the 70th Week of Daniel, or what many today call "the tribulation."

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟187,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are we now witnessing the final steps to the establishment of the Mark of the Beast??!!

Revelation 13:17, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

No MORE Cash in Europe! The Digital Wallet is almost here | Redacted with Clayton Morris

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's examine the scriptures for our answer. The seals are sealing a book. If you read very carefully, Revelation 5, you will discover that the book is far more important than the seals. It was typical in those days that a king would write a document, seal it with wax and put his ring imprint in the wax, which would tell all who saw it that their life would be in danger if they broke the seal. Perhaps the king would write on the outside of the document (Usually in those days a scroll) if someone else would be authorized to open it.

This is only a guess, for John is silent, but my guess is, this was sealed by the second person of the Godhead, the Redeemer from the Old Covenenant, (see Isa 44:6) in the court room of heaven, and could only be opened by Him after He had left heaven to be born of a man, suffered and died, then rose again, and finally, ascended back into heaven to get the book back into His own hands. I suspect that written on the outside of this book, were words as to who would be worthy to take the book and open the seals. I suspect it had to be a man who would raise from the dead under His own power, and ascended into heaven.

What about the book? John did not write this, but it it certainly to be understood: once all seven seals are opened, then the book is opened, and the first thing written inside the book is the 7 angels receiving their respective trumpets, in preparation for sounding them. The book is opened in Revelation 8:1. If we read ahead, we see that it is at the 7th trumpet that Satan loses his place as god of this world. The kingdoms of the world are taken from him and given to Jesus Christ. Finally, the world will have a righteous leader!

In other words, if no man was every found worthy to take the book and open the seals, Satan would remain the god of this world forever. The seals were affixed to the book, first to prevent the book from being opened except by the Author, our Lord Jesus Christ. Each seal causes it to become LEGAL for what is written to come to pass.

Notice that the first thing Jesus did upon ascending, and entering the throne room, was to get that book from the Father and begin opening the seals. In other words, the first seals were opened around 32 AD, when Jesus ascended.

Look at the first seal. It is a WHITE horse. John used the color white 17 times in Revelation, and every other time to represent righteousness, Godliness, or pureness. We can be SURE John would not use white for anything thing evil. What was the ONLY righteous entity on earth when Jesus ascended? It was the CHURCH. It would have been ILLEGAL for Jesus to send out the church until He opened that first seal!

Seal 1 then, is to represent the CHURCH taking the GOSPEL to the world. (But wait! Satan is the god of this world!)

Seals, 2, 3, and 4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. God has allowed the devil to use wars, famines, pestilences and wild beasts to try and stop the advance of the gospel, but God has limited him to only one fourth of the earth: probably Europe, the Middle East and Africa. (That is about one fourth.) Because the church took the gospel into the devil's world, MARTYRS would be the results.

Seal 5 is for the martyrs of the church age. They were told that the time of judgment would not come until the last martyr would be killed as they were - as church age martyrs.

Seal 6 begins the Day of the Lord and the start of God's wrath. The pre-trib rapture MUST come before the 6th seal is opened.

Seal 7 begins the time of Jacob's trouble, or the 70th Week of Daniel, or what many today call "the tribulation."
how did you come to this conclusion? Why do you take the 70th week and move it to the end of days.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,189.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Are we now witnessing the final steps to the establishment of the Mark of the Beast??!!

Revelation 13:17, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

No MORE Cash in Europe! The Digital Wallet is almost here | Redacted with Clayton Morris

This is a step toward a cashless society, but, the Mark will happen some time later,imho, during the very last years of the great tribulation period. We will not be here for that imho. People who get saved after the rapture will go through it and will need to endure refusal of it or die a martyr's death of the body.

Upvote 0

RonJohnSilver

Nov 1, 2023
Temple
✟13,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good day all, I'm a relatively new member to the forum and new to this thread. Nice to be here. I've been wandering through the New Posts area mostly. There's a lot of screwy beliefs out there. Anyway, I'll just observe for now until I can add something useful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
how did you come to this conclusion? Why do you take the 70th week and move it to the end of days.
Simple: the 70th week is still in our future: it will be the final 7 years of this age. After the church is taken out, God's wrath will begin. John shows us that the Day of the Lord will begin right after the rapture. These will be back-to-back events: it will be church age—rapture—Day of the Lord. The Day will begin when Jesus opens the 6th seal. That is future for God has not yet begun the Day of the Lord. Then a few days later, Jesus will open the 7th seal which will begin the 70th week of Daniel.

Did you notice how Daniel wrote of the final week AFTER he wrote of the destruction of the temple which happened in 70 AD? In other words, Daniel wrote it a gap.

God has marked the week with sevens: 7th seal - 7th Trumpet - 7th bowl. None of the trumpets have sounded. None of the bowls have been poured out. That is why I know it is future.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Simple: the 70th week is still in our future: it will be the final 7 years of this age. After the church is taken out, God's wrath will begin. John shows us that the Day of the Lord will begin right after the rapture. These will be back-to-back events: it will be church age—rapture—Day of the Lord. The Day will begin when Jesus opens the 6th seal. That is future for God has not yet begun the Day of the Lord. Then a few days later, Jesus will open the 7th seal which will begin the 70th week of Daniel.

Did you notice how Daniel wrote of the final week AFTER he wrote of the destruction of the temple which happened in 70 AD? In other words, Daniel wrote it a gap.
could you point this out.
God has marked the week with sevens: 7th seal - 7th Trumpet - 7th bowl. None of the trumpets have sounded. None of the bowls have been poured out. That is why I know it is future.
so you believe the seal and trumpets have been opened and blown?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
could you point this out.

so you believe the seal and trumpets have been opened and blown?
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

[Before this verse 26, the first 69 of the 70 weeks has passed. So around 40 years later, Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed by the Romans...but this is before the final week.]

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

No, of course the trumpets have not been sounded. No one has ever found in history where each trumpet judgment took place, for they are FUTURE, as the first part or first half of the 70th Week. Neither has the 6th seal start of the Day of the Lord happened. That is future.

The 5th seal was opened in time for Stephen and perhaps others that Saul had put to the death. It is for the martyrs of the church age.

Rev. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Read this over and over: John show the very moment Jesus ascended and entered the throne room, having just sent Mary away after telling her not to touch Him for He had not yet ascended.

Take careful note: Jesus was NOT SEEN at the right hand of the Father where Stephen saw Him—when John got to see into the throne room in the vision. Also note that the Holy Spirit was still there in the throne room in chapter 4, but got sent down as soon as Jesus ascended. Jesus got the book and began opening seals as soon as He ascended.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
tell me why this does not apply to Christ Sacrifice in the midst and the stoning of stephen at the end of the week.
The 70th week is defined by Gabriel as the Messiah and Prince to come wording.

Jesus is the 70th week. 3.5 years as Messiah and 3.5 years as the Prince to come.

The 70 week started at the baptism of Jesus and will stop at the 7th Trumpet.

The set of 7 in Daniel 9:27 is not years. The set of 7 in that verse is days. The AoD has not lasted for 1993 years. The set of 7 days in Daniel 9:27 are the days of the 7th Trumpet. In the midst of the days of the 7th Trumpet, the AoD may be allowed to happen. And then for only 42 months.

The gap in the week of the 7th Trumpet is the third woe. If the 3rd woe does not happen, there will not be a 42 month gap in the days of the 7th Trumpet. Either way, when the 7th Trumpet stops sounding, the Millennium / Day of the Lord will begin.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a clean up. It is not a debate thread,

If one wants to ask questions of pre-trib rapture believers, start a thread with the tag Pre-Trib only, and ask questions. Non-preTrib folks should not respond in that thread.

Upvote 0