• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pre-Trib Only Pre-tribulation Rapture Believers Safe House

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Sojourner1, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Sojourner1

Sojourner1 CF Advisory Team, Policy Manager Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Members who chose to participate in this safe house should believe in the pretribulation rapture. This thread is for discussing end time events and prophecy (Biblical) from a pretrib point of view. Fellowship posts from all members are welcome.

• This safe house thread is for those members who believe in the pretribulation rapture.
    • The safe house is for discussion and not for debate. Debate is defined as: "Engaging in argument by discussing opposing points."
    • If a topic turns into a debate then staff will split the debate off into a new thread.
    • Members who do not believe in the pretribulation rapture may post in fellowship only.
    • No posts from this safe house may be quoted in other threads or used to start discussion threads in the main Eschatology forum.

2. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This thread is to discuss a variety of topics that relate to the pretrib rapture and are from a pretrib rapture point of view. You can post current news events, news related to Israel and the middle east, signs of apostasy (please don't flame specific denominations), or discussions about prophecy and signs of the times. If you don't believe in the pretrib rapture you may only post in fellowship, no debate allowed.

3. Charles Spurgeon

Charles Spurgeon Defender of the faith from heretical teachers

+32
    Calvinist
    Single
    Equal opportunity - I want the same stickied thread for the post-tribulation rapture.

4. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Done. Thanks for stopping by.

5. Tim Myers

Tim Myers Regular Member

+70
    Non-Denom
    Private
    "Done. Thanks for stopping by."

Where's it at and what's the title??

6. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It's a sticky thread right by this one.

7. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+21,665
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    Thank you so much Sojourner1 for creating this space. It is a grand idea and I hope it will be very very well attemded. :) There was a big need for this.

8. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You're welcome. I also agree that this was needed. I really want the opportunity to discuss what's going on in the world (as well as theology) with other members who believe in a pre-trib rapture.

9. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Just a reminder to everyone that this thread is to discuss the pre-tribulation rapture with those who believe the same way. Please don't use this thread to discuss post-trib and why they are "wrong". If the safe houses (either one) turn into threads that just mock and ridicule the opposite side they will be closed. The thread gives an opportunity to discuss theology and events without the other side challenging you on it. I will post this same message in the post-trib safe house thread. :)

10. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
  11. makeupgirl

makeupgirl joint heirs with Christ

+17
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Can someone explain how the seals work? I know that they will be opened during the tribulation but that's all I know. I always get confused when posttribers say that the rapture will happen after the seals but as a prettribber it doesn't make sense to me.

12. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Here is a very short article on this topic to get you started in your study. What are the seven seals and seven trumpets in the Book of Revelation?

13. PintoBean

PintoBean AlwaysHopeful

+16
    Christian
    Private
    Speaking of events in the middle east, I believe we are winding up to the battle of psalms 83 which I personally believe will happen before the rapture. I wasn't sure how Egypt would play into this but yesterday I saw a tweet where some egyptians swarmed the Israeli Embassey. Apparently some are beginning to side with the palestineans. On the other hand, I read another tweet where the bomb that struck the bus in Israel was Russian. God sure is moving fast. Let it be!

Thank you btw. Sometimes I get tired of debate and would just like opinion.

14. Tractor1

Tractor1 Liberalism has taken the place of Persecution.

+44
    Christian
    Married

Read THE OUTPOURING by Elwood McQuaid. It details Jesus in the Feasts of Israel.

In Christ,
    Tracey

15. Handmaid for Jesus

+21,665
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    Hi Makeupgirl. There are a lot of opinions about the seals, and who is to say who is right? In my opinion, when Lord Jesus was ascended back into heaven, He began to unravel the seven sealed scroll, and has been progressively doing so for the last 2,000 years. Of course many of my sisters and brothers say that He has not started to open them yet and will not do so until the Tribulatin period begins.

16. I believe in the pre-trib rapture too. I'm glad this thread is here. Thank you, Sojourner1.

17. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you. I will look for that book. :)

18. Handmaid for Jesus

+21,665
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    Maybe it is just my spiritual eyes being blind to the message of Ps.83. I do not see it as something future. I am not saying it is not, just that I don't see it. I was just reading Ps.83 trying to discern the war that many people talk about. Maybe I should pray about it more and study it harder. The nations I see them speaking are the ones who come against Israel at Her birth in 1948. Check out the video below.

YouTube - The 1948 Israeli War of Independence

19. Sojourner1

+3,499
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Isn't it great :clap:

20. :thumbsup: