Hornitos, California
✟15,761.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if I've asked this before or not, but what is the Mark of the Beast? Does the Bible tell us what it will be?

:wave: see post #78 in this thread quotes Revelation 13: 16 "to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead." This really doesn't apply to believers because we'll be oughta here. :amen::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

BrotherBob

Zealot
Mar 6, 2010
Hornitos, California
✟15,761.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: Revelation 13: 17-18 "and he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom, Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

Well we know the number "666" Whatever that means. There has been a lot of speculation about what the mark will look like. Don't know. God has not yet given me any discernment about. any theories?:cool:

Upvote 0

blazeman

Aug 2, 2011
✟15,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just started reading Are We Living In The End Times? by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. In the next couple of weeks, I'm hoping to purchase another book by Tim LaHaye entitled The Beginning of the End. Has anyone else read these two books?

Actualy I have not... but two books I have read, and highly recomend, which I believe are on the mark are... God's War on Terror- by Walid Shoebat, And The Islamic Antichrist- by Joel Richardson . Both of these books are fantastic, and you can go to Amazon. com to get reviews,(on the books you are talking about as well) and it's a good place to order too. John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blazeman

Aug 2, 2011
✟15,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, I did read The Beginning of the End. But it was a very long time ago, back in 1972, so I'm sure you talking about a revised version.
I highly recommend again, the two books mentioned above as Islam has a end time eschatology as well, and it seems to fit, but is 180 degrees out. The president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran claims to be the "John the Baptist " to the coming Messiah (Mahdi). Their Madhi actually fits to be the coming Antichrist, and they also have a false Jesus called- (Isa), and he fits to be the false prophet that is spoken in the Christian Bible as well...We need to pray for the Muslims as they are very decieved... Walid Shoebat has a web site. Shoebat.com Very informative as well. Good luck,John

Upvote 0

earagun

Oct 29, 2011
✟852.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Members who chose to participate in this safe house should believe in the pretribulation rapture. This thread is for discussing end time events and prophecy (Biblical) from a pretrib point of view. Fellowship posts from all members are welcome.

• This safe house thread is for those members who believe in the pretribulation rapture.
  • The safe house is for discussion and not for debate. Debate is defined as: "Engaging in argument by discussing opposing points."
  • If a topic turns into a debate then staff will split the debate off into a new thread.
  • Members who do not believe in the pretribulation rapture may post in fellowship only.
  • No posts from this safe house may be quoted in other threads or used to start discussion threads in the main Eschatology forum.
I'm really sorry, I had to laugh when I read your title, how completely fitting......"The safe house".......have a great discussion

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i am a believer of a pre_tribulation rapture.....

many believe that the 7 churches in rev are 7 church ages....i am not 100% sure but it is interesting that the 6 church is called the church of brotherly love (philadelphia).....which i believe describes todays christian church....if we are in the age of philadelphia then it is said that an open door is given to her...to deliver her from the coming temptation which shall try all the earth......for she has little strength and has not denied his name.....behold i will make them which say they are jews and are not but do lie....come and worship thee to know that i have loved thee....a picture of the rapture....

it is also interesting that the next church age is laodicea which means a people opinions or a people judged.....that they are judge by God for sins in the last days....if the law of sowing and reaping apply here ...then these people are judge because they were judgemental in that they judge and condemn thus receiving just punishment....just a thought .....peace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Whisper of Hope

Oct 4, 2011
✟12,000.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave: I find that people who criticize others beliefs do so because to admit to a pre-trib rapture would invalidate some of their other conclusion. Scripture and the Holy Spirit are our guides, not man's opinion.:thumbsup:

I agree with you, brother. I'm thankful for this safe-house thread.

Upvote 0