Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
My mom has sciatica, which is very painful. My mom has been crying and screaming in pain. It is very heartbreaking. There is nothing I can do. She was just prescribed pain killers by the doctor. Please pray for her.

Father God,

I come before you in the name of Jesus. I ask that you would touch my mother and heal her. I ask that you would give her comfort. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May you receive comfort from God during this time of having to deal with a heart breaking struggle of your mother and her pains. Hate it for you having to deal with this friend just know that there are others out there too whom are experiencing the same thing. Let us go and seek to find rest for our souls which is only found by going to the bible and reading about Christ Jesus. Sharing love towards God and towards others.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy spirit be with you and your family.

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I looked up something that might help. ROXOFIT is a brace sold on Amazon. It has great reviews.

It might offer your mom some relief! I pray she gets better!

God bless you!

Thanks

I will look into that. :)

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
May you receive comfort from God during this time of having to deal with a heart breaking struggle of your mother and her pains. Hate it for you having to deal with this friend just know that there are others out there too whom are experiencing the same thing. Let us go and seek to find rest for our souls which is only found by going to the bible and reading about Christ Jesus. Sharing love towards God and towards others.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy spirit be with you and your family.

Thank you very much. :)

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
"While a little extra pampering may be in order, don't stay off your feet for long. Too much bed rest can weaken your muscles. If you don't feel up to your usual workout, it's smart to listen to your body's signals. But try not to sit a lot or the pain might get worse."
How to Ease Sciatic Nerve Pain

I used a tennis ball when I had sciatica from sitting at my computer too long.

"Place the ball under your back, buttock, or upper thigh while you lie on the floor and gently move around to find sore muscle groups. Once you find a tender spot, you can focus and press there, but not too hard. Be sure not to roll the ball directly over your spine. Stop right away if you feel any sharp or sudden pain.
"You can also use the ball while you sit on a chair and gently press on the sore region using your body weight."
How to Use Tennis Balls for DIY Lower Back Pain Massage.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
"While a little extra pampering may be in order, don't stay off your feet for long. Too much bed rest can weaken your muscles. If you don't feel up to your usual workout, it's smart to listen to your body's signals. But try not to sit a lot or the pain might get worse."
How to Ease Sciatic Nerve Pain

I used a tennis ball when I had sciatica from sitting at my computer too long.

"Place the ball under your back, buttock, or upper thigh while you lie on the floor and gently move around to find sore muscle groups. Once you find a tender spot, you can focus and press there, but not too hard. Be sure not to roll the ball directly over your spine. Stop right away if you feel any sharp or sudden pain.
"You can also use the ball while you sit on a chair and gently press on the sore region using your body weight."
How to Use Tennis Balls for DIY Lower Back Pain Massage.

Thank you @Old Lady

I will share this with her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums