Praying For Churches in the year 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
It is My hope that by posting this thread that many of you will be in Prayers for the Churches across the world.
Your Church, My Church and anyone elses Church.
I use the Word "Church" to mean the assembly of God's People. I'm fully aware that there are many names people call their place of assembly. If you want to list it and Lift it in Prayers.. then I shall join you.
I speak from from the message that my Pastor preached today. He challenge us to move forward with God's work and not to get comfortable in our favorite seat on Sunday morning. He issued a challenge to be willing to change. To be willing to do what God will have us do.
Now I got to admit.. my church is an older traditional Baptist Church that doesn't reacts to change very well. We have members to get huffy and puffy when we mention change. They are in their comfort Zone.
So I'm sure you get the picture of what I'm saying here.
My Church needs Prayers... PLENTY of Prayers.
So I'm asking you to Pray for my Church and My Pastor as well that we seek and do God's will and move forward and meet the challenge that God has laid our Pastor's Heart.
If you ask me to Pray for Your Church.. I will do that also.
The Church is Jesus's Bride. We must prepare the Bride for the Bridegroom.

Love you all..
Buggy :angel:

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Lord, I pray for my church, Whitewater Christian, that we would become stronger at prayer and seek you more fully as a group more regularly.

And I pray for Buggyman's church, that the people will be able to rise to the pastor's vision, if that vision is from you and not from the pastor's own imagination. Help the pastor and the people determine your best will for their body, and help them do it. Amen.

Upvote 0
I pray that the body that I have been going to for 2 1/2 years will get their act together..that the interim pastor will be like David and slay the giants or that God will send a true shepherd to take care of that.
I pray that they will cease being men pleasers and become God pleasers and that if my husband and I decide to leave which we may, that God takes us to a place where there is true shepherding and leadership taking God's word seriously...
I pray that the leaders in the fellowship we have been attending know what is the true will of God and that they hearken to the words of the Lord when He says that He will remove the sheep from their midst of they will not heal the broken, strengthen the weak and clothe the sheep in righteousness.

IN Christ
Chey

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.