✟8,372.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone,
I've been going through an incredibly difficult time lately, and right now it's just very hard for me to find God. I would be very grateful for prayers that He reaches out to me somehow and helps me to completely return to Him. Thank you so much

Tionbai

Sep 12, 2019
Oslo
✟14,667.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! Ask Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you. I pray that He shows you who He is, and I thank God for giving you the heart to want to look for Him and asking for this prayer. I pray that He keeps your heart open and humble as you grow in relationship with Him.

Deuteronomy 4:29: But if from there you will seek the LORD your God, you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

1 Chronicles 28:9: As for you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve Him wholeheartedly and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands the intent of every thought. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Jeremiah 29:13: You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.

Matthew 7:7: Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.

John 14:6: Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 10:9: I am the gate. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will come in and go out and find pasture.

I like to read Job when I am having a very hard time. Job's pain, the dialogues back and forth, and finally seeing how God responds to everything is eye opening and helps put things in perspective. It also gives hopes for the future, even when things seem bleak.

I also really like 2 Chronicles 6:36-42. Also the verses leading up to it, the whole part about forgiveness and salvation. It shows us God's heart and will and power to save and forgive us even from the old testament, and it's very comforting to me personally, to see that our God has always been Himself and the same God as He is in Jesus Christ.

I hope you feel better and that God turns your situation for the better. God bless you, and sending much love and hugs :heart: :heart::praying:

• Agree
Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,
I've been going through an incredibly difficult time lately, and right now it's just very hard for me to find God. I would be very grateful for prayers that He reaches out to me somehow and helps me to completely return to Him. Thank you so much
"The Lord Bless you and keep you -
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you
The Lord lift the light of His countenance upon you and give you peace -
so may the Lord place His name upon you and bless you Numbers" 6:24-27
"for the name of the Lord is a strong tower
the righteous run to it and are safe". Prov 18:10

• Agree
Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello everyone,
AWESOME responses are here for you. During the most stressful times in my life I read the Psalms. God knows our sorrows and struggles and failures and helps us survive. I could have given up, but God wanted me to go on living for Him.

Upvote 0