Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray things will work out well on your job. I also pray that you will be discreet in what you share. Many of us have had the mistaken impression that we should just randomly witness to people sort of in a shotgun approach.

But that isn’t what the Bible says. we are told to throw our nets where the Lord tells us to throw them. We are also told that if we witness that there will be those who will turn on us. We are not to cast our pearls before the swine.

And the Lord did tell us that most people will not get to heaven. So we want to spend our time only where he guides us to do so.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Asking for prayer over my job. It's been super chaotic lately and a couple of patients were close to being in harm's way. Asking for prayer for God to help me/us out, and that He helps me share Jesus with people. Thanks!
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Balugon to You right now and I pray that You would hear his request regarding his job and bring peace to the situation, I pray that You would bless him on the job in his line of work and that You would help him to excel on the job and in his line of work, I pray that You would provide for his every need according to Your riches and glory! I pray that You would fill him with the knowledge and wisdom he needs to do his job and that Your anointing would be upon him in his line of work! I also pray that You would give him the wisdom and right words to say to share with his co-workers and I pray for salvation for all of his co-workers and for revival in his workplace!

Upvote 0